Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nothing Sexier Than Robots...

Arlayn

This propaganda makes my faith in the Twin Queens waver...

How much propaganda do you see on the Grineer? Not much... Because Corpus have more support, power, and are the true fight for justice... Remember even if dissect Warframes in the name of knowledge, and greed the "Many Outweigh the Few" Grineer are slavers they enslave entire planets... Do you fight for yourself? or for the people of the solar system? Will you sacrifice for your own personal vendetta that will barely put a dent in history... and never be remembered... or sacrifice for the people... the ones who will look up to you... see you as their hero...

The Corpus will offer these people jobs... with money.. they will get to live their own lives. The Corpus do not enslave.

Edited by Arlayn

How much propaganda do you see on the Grineer? Not much... Because Corpus have more support, power, and are the true fight for justice... Remember even if dissect Warframes in the name of knowledge, and greed the "Many Outweigh the Few" Grineer are slavers they enslave entire planets... Do you fight for yourself? or for the people of the solar system? Will you sacrifice for your own personal vendetta that will barely put a dent in history... and never be remembered... or sacrifice for the people... the ones who will look up to you... see you as their hero...

The Corpus will offer these people jobs... with money.. they will get to live their own lives. The Corpus do not enslave.

Yeah but slavery allows me to afford sweet Nike mods at dirt cheap prices so I'll have to back the Grineer I fear.