So they basically killed nyx by giving everyone her signature ability

Ehh her phycic bolts would have been better.

I like playing her myself but her abilities lack synergy and she's just not that good.

She has 3 meh abilities and a near useless alt.

Looking at the list of subsumed abilities. Half are either useless or subpar.

If it was me i would change nyxes alt completely and have her other 3 abilities synergize to do aoe damage, debuffs, spread cc, and maybe heal or buff nyx.

Edited by (PS4)Kakurine2

Nyx's signature... You're kidding right? 

Originally I planned to subsume Nyx but after I saw that you get mind control I decided to not bother.

And no one else will I can tell you.

There's Lull, there's Rest, there's Ensare, Quiver, Dispensary the list goes on. Who will use that one worthless ability? That's supposedly Nyx's signature ability. 

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Marine027 said:

I knew this system is a bad idea, so much for Warframe identity.

I love DE and Warframe but slowly, they dig there own grave, and i honestly hope Warframe dies slowly, it is a sad joke by now, forever beta, keep addign things and forgettign old ones or rework it way to late.

With Mods, Arcanes, Focus, we goten another system to play around with and it clearly shows DE ahs not consdiered all Frames as always, see Limbo in SS, this system will be such a mess and ruin a lot of things.

tbh I don't really care about WF identity ability-wise when there're some frames I like the look of a whole lot but some/all of their skills are terrible and I couldn't do anything about it. Baruuk for example is one of my favorites so much so that I got his new Tennogen but his 1 is completely worthless for my playstyle and I literally never press it. I'm overjoyed that I can change it to something I'll actually use.

Edited by Wolfdoggie
4 hours ago, JackHargreav said:

And no one else will I can tell you.

I will use it. Your argument is invalid :clem:

Not everyone likes to follow the Meta ya know. Now I can make a gimmicky Mind Control + Vex Armor build where I can boost the mind control target damage to reasonable numbers.

• Like 1
vor 6 Stunden schrieb RamonLeeYJ:

I'm willing to bet you'll still play it despite all the whining

So? Even then that only means i at least try to give it a try, i also ignore Arbitration or Steel Path.

Just because if i might sitll paly not means i can't criticize. If nothing gets said nothing will change, i not just nod and say yes or ignore it completly also.

Something games forgot, you eather have the whiteknights on one side or the hater on the others, no grey area seemingly, i wonder how those people see the world honestly, dumbed down by dumb movies which only show good vs evil as example here. People not know a middle ground.

Your comment does nothing as example, so you just nod and accept, good for you, but guess what, people have opinions and are individuals. So accept that also or not answer at all withsuch useless input to just attack me seemingly.

6 hours ago, GreyDeath789 said:

Well...this is all part of the master plan by DE to make Warframe 2.0 a real thing before Warframe 1.0 gets out of beta.

In Warframe 2.0 there will be a warframe called Swiss Army Knife that can use any four abilities from a list of over 200 abilities and one exalted weapon and one operator focus.

Beta Warframe 2.0 will be an amazing visual spectacle requiring two 27" or larger 8K monitors and a PC system running at least two GPUs so we can all see the amazing graphics developed by DE that has no meaningful purpose to game play but is cool and cutting edge all while not having any real story-based game play aspects but instead will be put in the Alpha Centrari solar system. With a totally new solar system to explore, Warframe 2.0 will let players explore a number of made up planet nodes with totally reskinned enemies of the exact same type as Warframe 1.0.

In development for beta release in 2030 is Warframe 3.0, based in the Andromeda galaxy, and will only require a home quantum computer with 8 GPUs.

Note: Home isolation may have skewed some player perspective on beta Warframe 0.9...

I am intrigued by your in- and foresight, and wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, sunderthefirmament said:

This is definitely an ability interaction that I would like to test.  Reave works during Revenant's Danse Macabre, but will it work during other sustained powers? 

It's interesting to note that you can use operator form while maintaining Nyx's assimilate, but you cannot use operator form while in Danse Macabre.  But I'm not sure that has any bearing on whether Reave will still work or not.  Something to test when the update drops, I suppose!

It will definently be the first thing I'll try out after I've subsumed Rev, though he wont be my priority subsume. Technically it should work aslong as the augment is used for Nyx's 4 since she can use all her abilities while channeling it. The only drawback is that she cant jump, so reave will have its limitations still. I'm actually interested in using Reave on Ivara aswell.

5 hours ago, (PS4)Kakurine2 said:

If it was me i would change nyxes alt completely and have her other 3 abilities synergize to do aoe damage, debuffs, spread cc, and maybe heal or buff nyx.

AoE dmg like her 4? Debuffs like her 2? CC like her 3? 

2 hours ago, DrivaMain said:

Not everyone likes to follow the Meta ya know. Now I can make a gimmicky Mind Control + Vex Armor build where I can boost the mind control target damage to reasonable numbers.

Good for you.

That doesn't change anything tho. The ability is still useless. And It's not a signature ability. Nor is it something that makes Nyx truly uique.

3 hours ago, DrivaMain said:

I likewise will use it, being someone who enjoys Nyx for 1 and 3, not 2 and 4.

The idea of "less efficient but fun" being a foreign concept in a game where majority of content is easy regardless of min-maxing anything...

I'm looking forward to putting powers like Mind Control on different frames to tickle that control fantasy.

I thought her 3rd and 4th were her signature abilities. Honestly close to nobody actually uses her first ability unless they really, REALLY, need to mind control something like an Ancient healer to get healed or a frost eximus for the shield.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Hopper_Orouk said:

look i tried reading through your comment, but it seems like it's just worthless trash, the most suitable word for it.

this is what all the forum people do here now? calling other people's opinion garbage and troll? 

You've already made up your mind, what was Nyx's "signature" ability. So you posted here anyway and nitpicking the replies that confirm what you think and ignore the many opinions saying that it doesn't matter with Mind Control, including mine, but chances are you didn't and won't listen anyway. Pretty worth a lot less than mine.

• Like 1

Honestly i dont know why people complain that meta will exist. It always will in every game. You are free to not follow it. Its not like you have to. Whats the point in having a choice if its meaningless? If you want that choice to not be meaningless meta will exist. No "If's" or "But's". End of story. Complaining wont change that fact.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, RamonLeeYJ said:

You've already made up your mind, what was Nyx's "signature" ability. So you posted here anyway and nitpicking the replies that confirm what you think and ignore the many opinions saying that it doesn't matter with Mind Control, including mine, but chances are you didn't and won't listen anyway. Pretty worth a lot less than mine.

And i explained in the thread what i mean by signature ability to me, i meant in terms of theme perspective and not gameplay, it's like giving everyone mach rush, mach rush is gauss signature, it's not his best ability like redline of KP is, but it's what defines him 

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Hopper_Orouk said:

And i explained in the thread what i mean by signature ability to me, i meant in terms of theme perspective and not gameplay, it's like giving everyone mach rush, mach rush is gauss signature, it's not his best ability like redline of KP is, but it's what defines him 

But it doesnt matter what it means to you, it matters what it means to DE. For me Rhino's Roar is his signature along his Iron skin, or Chromas Elemental Ward, or whole trinity and Grendel. They had to pick something. Deal with it.

• Like 5
7 hours ago, Marine027 said:

So? Even then that only means i at least try to give it a try, i also ignore Arbitration or Steel Path.

Just because if i might sitll paly not means i can't criticize. If nothing gets said nothing will change, i not just nod and say yes or ignore it completly also.

Something games forgot, you eather have the whiteknights on one side or the hater on the others, no grey area seemingly, i wonder how those people see the world honestly, dumbed down by dumb movies which only show good vs evil as example here. People not know a middle ground.

Your comment does nothing as example, so you just nod and accept, good for you, but guess what, people have opinions and are individuals. So accept that also or not answer at all withsuch useless input to just attack me seemingly.

I don't know man, "I hope this game dies slowly" and "dumpster fire" doesn't seem like a grey area nor middle-ground criticism to me. And what's with the 'dumb movies' talking point and strawman assumptions? :WeirdChamp:

Edited by RamonLeeYJ
  • Like 2
46 minutes ago, (PS4)Hopper_Orouk said:

6 pages and you still can't accept you are wrong? smh

vor 8 Minuten schrieb RamonLeeYJ:

I don't know man, "I hope this game dies slowly" and "dumpster fire" doesn't seem like a grey area nor middle-ground criticism to me. And what's with the 'dumb movies' talking point and strawman assumptions? :WeirdChamp:

So stalkign my threads, good for you, still grey area, i love DE but i hate what this game become, if you can't see this as grey area, your own problem.

If you have less worrys how this game turns out while you pulling straws instead by looking at other comments on my side, hypocrite at its best buddy.

3 minutes ago, Marine027 said:

So stalkign my threads, good for you, still grey area, i love DE but i hate what this game become, if you can't see this as grey area, your own problem.

If you have less worrys how this game turns out while you pulling straws instead by looking at other comments on my side, hypocrite at its best buddy.

If you hate what this game becomes, you would say things you hate with structured points why if you say you're on the grey area. Hoping the game to die slowly and saying dumpster fire doesn't say anything grey area

• Like 2
vor 5 Minuten schrieb 844448:

If you hate what this game becomes, you would say things you hate with structured points why if you say you're on the grey area. Hoping the game to die slowly and saying dumpster fire doesn't say anything grey area

Maybe because countless feedbacks of me and other palys got ingroed till now and or never got a answer fro an urgent quesiton? Patience is thin by now, peopel are individuals and have different opinions, i love DE for how they are mostly but not means i have to like verything they do, the game i still play for what i enjoy and ignore parts i not like.

If you want to keep riding on that poor wording of mine i guess we can keep riding on how poorly DE executes this game also, same thing right? So stop pretending this is not the same thing you do here.

Same reason people say "you not like the gaem, leave" i could also say," leave the forum if you not like my posts". People once again only see black and white here, they feel attacked becasue i attack there precous game that is in there eyes always flawless and DE never makes mistakes. With countless feedbacks ignored or taking years to be taken into account. And then peopel are supirsed if people like me react that way they do.

I want to see you go on a meeting and raise your opinion or a vote only to get backlash for hating something becasue you not explained in full detail every time why you not like it.