Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

They killed the exodia contagion. Thanks!!!!!!!!

bibmobello

I promised  myself that i would never write on this forum but hey!!!! I used only the contagion because i was tired to press the E button like an idiot and now what? It's totally useless, i spent 10 zaws builds for this and rolled tons of rivens,  do you wait 3 years to fix something without writing any warning?!?!?!!??Do you give me the resources back or what? Or at least fix the ivara navigator without receiving the stupid +400% damage making it totally bugged. 

Firstly. Dont get too attached too any weapon or frames here in Warfarme because things change as the game progresses.

Secondly. Have you seen it in the patch notes? no? then it must be a bug so report it to the bug section. The update broke a lot of things if you haven't noticed.

Thirdly. You need to calm down.

1 ) Stats  were wrong accordingly to the wiki, now it has the same stats of the zaw.

2) Tested in the simulacrum and  Blood rush doesn't work anymore.

3) If you use navigator you will not get the +400% bonus after 30m.

Pratically it deals ridiculous damage even with max navigator compared to weapons like the glaive making it totally useless.

Oke so i just went to test this in the sim my self and with my build its stil pretymuch the same result im getting stats wise. It stil looks like a doubled crit chance and everything else. 

Prof : Orange crits on a 60% chance weapon.

Bloodrush still functions

Prof: Redcrits with high combo counter orange and yellow with none.

Un a nutshell eveyrthing seems normal.

Synergy with Limbo's rift surge also confirmed. However ive not tested it with ivaras navigator. what exactly did you use to give you this impression man?

Hopefully whatever happened gets reverted before it hits console. I'm partially worried that when they do address it, it won't be restored to previous functionality and instead fixed based on "unintended" behavior.

Worst case scenario, it stays nerfed into the ground and everyone moves on.

The difference is that the official nerfs are suppose to be announced. 

Testing with a 172% CC zaw shows that the transition from yellow crit to orange crit is lower than before (meaning it feels more like a ~120% CC). Also the lack of the final tick explosion damage (Where the zaw disappears) does no damage now, unlike before.

Add that up and you see why it deals considerably less damage now, especially for those that have double CC rivens.

this is just from my testing. DE has the real numbers.

Your fault for buying/rolling 10 rivens OP.

Rivens were clearly introduced as the most ephemeral upgrades in the game, changing in value every few months.

Also your fault for exploiting a bug that quadruples damage and expecting it to remain unfixed forever.

16 minutes ago, ReddyDisco said:

i have kirpath and keewar rivens and i dunno if i should be panicking or not, what exactly changed and why should i be worried?

as far as I understand it they gave Contagion a different cc value than the zaws it is attached to and they nerfed overall damage of it as well. I dont mind losing plat on rivens, I buy em to use em and not sell em but this shadow nerf hurt. I mean if doing ~1/5th the damage isnt enough of a nerf that you have to decouple the cc stats then maybe reevaluate the whole mechanic, eh? Kind of a dumb move giving contagion and zaws different cc values, I bet during scarlet spear +cc rivens sold very high. Time for a break, methinks.

3 minutes ago, CoefficientOfCool said:

as far as I understand it they gave Contagion a different cc value than the zaws it is attached to and they nerfed overall damage of it as well. I dont mind losing plat on rivens, I buy em to use em and not sell em but this shadow nerf hurt. I mean if doing ~1/5th the damage isnt enough of a nerf that you have to decouple the cc stats then maybe reevaluate the whole mechanic, eh? Kind of a dumb move giving contagion and zaws different cc values, I bet during scarlet spear +cc rivens sold very high. Time for a break, methinks.

oh damn, thats a huge nerf!

very shady they didn't say it in the patchnotes huh, this hurts ngl

Ahhhh

This explains what reason I have to throw out 4 of my blades in missions instead of 2. I was thinking they buffed all the enemies but in fact, they hit my tossy blade of boom.

It's what DE does- change things. Thanks for the info. Will change according. Would have been a nice move to get a hitup from DE that this was changed.... unless they did it in the notes and no one saw it.

Cheers 🥂

1 hour ago, Svenarx said:

It s not in the patch note, so  DE will fix it. or the patch is useless now !? If they dont fix it, i will leave the game !

It's not a drama it can still kill everything using blood rush but i like to test stuff and i hate when they don't write the exact description on something.

Archived