Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Derelict Shift: Hotfix 28.3.3

[DE]Megan

5 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed the Static Reactor Prime Sigil removing details (including Prime details) when equipped on a Warframe.
  • Fixed shooting the Akjagara/Akjagara Prime while holding an Excavator Power Cell resulting in swapping the weapon with the Power Cell.

yey Ty

3 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Reverted some of the new Parazon Revive animations due to Clients becoming stuck Reviving. 

I appreciate "reviving" revives animation :clem:

but that spinning thing felt really wierd

other games do this with various degree of success, with an animation, or even procedural animation additive on the default one.

If "patching friend up" animation is too involved, the previous one was already kinda perfect, as in serviceable.

Maybe, a more involved animation could lead the way to revive progress not being lost if a teammate stop it to respond to enemy fire.

like-wise, reload cancelling feels wierd at the moment ( when you roll and have to reload agian) ... that mechanic could follow the same rework.

Please fix the issues introduced with this hot fix, that downgraded colors and brightness on PC.

Colors now look washed out, for some players some scenes look very dark while for others like me bright scenes are now blinding bright. Also there is no way to turn off auto-exposure anymore which is annoying for a lot of players!

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1203051-psa-brightness-changes-in-hotfix-2806/

edit: seems the issue I'm referring too was actually caused in 28.3

operator is bleached, everything is brighter, snow is blinding, and there is no way to reduce the blinding brightness of things without fully destroying the image in dark or bright areas!

Revert the Exodia Contagion HEAVY NERF, this arcane is now completely dead, it has no purpose whatsoever.
Or at least have the balls to stop doing ghosts nerf and list them in your patch notes, not to mention you could announce nerfs as soon as you plan them out, to prevent at least some people to invest on S#&$ you wanna destroy.

5 minutes ago, Trvldl said:

Cloudwalker still not affected by sprint mods and sliding.

Agreed, worst part is that you used to be able to slide while in Cloudwalker and yet now you can't. So there are gaps you used to be able to get through in Cloudwalker that you can't anymore. Its like you just run into a wall. I even made a forum post about it and no response...

9 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed the Static Reactor Prime Sigil removing details (including Prime details) when equipped on a Warframe.

Oh, seriously, make this an actual feature already instead of just a switch between prime and normal details.

10 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Thanks for the hotfix.

Please consider overhauling the UI for mission results. This was discussed in January, and it seems the heavy feedback asking for "function over fashion" was not considered. This UI really is a downgrade even if it is visually updated...

They should also make it not be so freakin laggy, and i get hard fps drops everytime the frames appear in the background after each mission, pretty annoying. 

Archived