Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Derelict Shift: Hotfix 28.3.3

[DE]Megan

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

• Fixed the Static Reactor Prime Sigil removing details (including Prime details) when equipped on a Warframe.

Wish this was a feature somewhere. Only managed to get a few fashion frame shots while I had the time. Saryn Prime was looking amazing 😍

5413D05007333FD00EF4E3A08ABB10C1F27F7E9346371D09737D3A19626C81A5D2805BE5F04E1632

3 hours ago, Anmorata_Armitage said:

Also I feel the new UI is a bit... consolish.  Its very form over function.  I'd rather have all the information displayed easily on one page rather than moving through tabs.  I can see why that UI might appeal to someone on a couch playing on a console.  But as a PC user I don't see the value.  It'd be like me choosing to use Big Mode on Steam while at the desk.

I hadn't really thought about it, but it all makes sense now. The devs are testing the console UI on us because they have that simultaneous release coming up and patching games on consoles is a big deal... but patching on PCs is not.

We're stuck with the shtty console UI until at least a few weeks after the release. (this is also why they won't listen... they need the PC losers to test their shtty console crap for them.)

Please fix how Grineer react to Corpus turrets and cameras. Really does need to be fixed, especially in Spy missions.
Either make the Grineer ignore turrets and cameras in Grineer controlled missions, or swap the Corpus tile set into a Grineer one.
Example: Changing the Corpus Ship to a Grineer Galleon.

Would just be easier making the Grineer ignore turrets and cameras, same way sentinels do. Either way, please fix this.

Please revert the changes to the end of mission UI, or at least add an option to toggle back to the old, useful, UI.
The new UI is worse in literally every way, with one exception: the transition between mission and orbiter is far smoother. I will give it that. Otherwise, the new UI doesn't show nearly the amount of information as the old one, nor as concisely. The stats are on an entirely different page, the rewards / loot are all over the place, and seemingly sorted at random, regardless of chosen sort option, which must be re-selected every time and the affinity section is opaque and virtually devoid of useful information.

Again, please revert this garbage, or at least add an option to toggle back to the old UI, so we can avoid it.

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the Static Reactor Prime Sigil removing details (including Prime details) when equipped on a Warframe.

I would have preferred that this one hadn't been fixed.  Could you put it back in the game please?  it's a nice FashionFrame option.  

2 hours ago, PalmerEldritch3s said:

We're stuck with the shtty console UI until at least a few weeks after the release.

This new EoM UI is consistent with their last UI update, so we kinda "stuck" with it for years to come. We can only expect some minor tweaks, like DE returned item labels after complains, I think it was their only change back then. 

20 minutes ago, DalekBoy said:

you can WHAT!?

Assuming that you are on PC, try finding a nice quiet spot and holding down tab.  

The old functionality was to bring up the mission status screen.  This listed out mods, resources, and statistics for your current game mode.  The issue being you could not scroll, without going to the menu and selecting mission status.  It functioned well as a quick dipstick to current stats and mission time.

The new functionality is to bring up the status screen.  It shows the numerical stuff (kills, damage, damage taken, etc...), but discludes the mission specific stuff.  Namely, the syndicate stuff and drops.

It's functionally taking the old system and reversing it, and only requires you press and hold tab.  It took me a good while to figure this out, but diving into the keybindings menu will yield some surprising functionality that this game has...but never appears in tutorials.  Good luck.

-Edit-

As a tangent, DE has expressed that the UI revision is to get data in-front of the player, while removing statistics.  They believed that there was too much focus on things like overall damage quantities, per the old workshops and discussions about these planned UI changes from months ago.

I will admit that them springing it on us right before the new content island...err, open world, is surprising.  What is not surprising is that none of the feedback provided in the associated thread seems to have been listened to.  Namely, that the resource tiling is pretty bad unless you're playing on a sub 1920x1080 screen and the statistics screen being written up for the visually impaired was not a way to communicate information to the player.  They've chosen to stick with syndicate standing being about 1/5th the screen, and it being completely worthless for anyone who has already maxed standing and would prefer not to have to scroll through mods and resources to determine if they got what they were looking for.

Oh well, we're stuck with it now.  Lord knows it'll be the next thing people are angry about, and then conveniently forget in two weeks when the new content drops.  Will this be the first open world that launches well enough to not be a hollow shell?  Will this be the time that it isn't a laggy and broken mess?  Am I asking these questions because I think that it'll just be another new content island where nothing was learned?  Well, let's just say that the inclusion of new syndicates barring entry to the Helminth system, by design, is a large indicator of where my opinion stands.  Namely, PoE 3.0 with infested here we come.  Nekramechs get to be k-drives, but with guns, I'm putting money on that.  New pets that are immediately overshadowed because their gimicks aren't as good as loot, crits, ammo conversion, or free scans?  I'm putting my money there too.  Yeah, shaping up to be a lot more of the same...but I'd be happy to be wrong.  My enthusiasm has always proven to be misplaced in the past though.  All of the last three years of it.

-Edit end-

Hackable consoles in OV bounties do not function on a successful hack during a vault mission. Doors remain locked. The glass cage in the back of Enrichment Labs does not raise either, preventing access to the vault and therefore completing the bounty successfully. Exiting into Fortuna and re-attempting bounty does not fix the issue.

Encountered in lvl 10-30 bounties, I believe it was called Falling Stars(?)

ONLY in Enrichment Labs, both "vault" locations. A third vault unrelated to the Enrichment Labs that was a potential target of the third and final bounty stage as a spy worked just fine.

For the love of god, fix Granum Void. Half the time you can't even activate the console to enter, while the mechanics on GV are still broken. Timer drops or the captured solaris either don't spawn or hardly spawn. The Xoris detonation doesn't seem to work (heavy attack with 3 charges) and there is some goofy mechanic where you kill specters with Mesa they disappear into the void and don't count towards kills. How did this Derelict Shift update manage to break so many systems in the game is really puzzling to me.

I was doing a solo lich mission on Kokabiel, Europa ( Sabotage ) Once I got to the reactor area I had The Grustrag Three (G3) begin to spawn so quickly killed the reactor and had Alad V message me and suddenly found myself fighting lvl 1 Ven'kra Tel and Sprag  with the G3 never having spawned and getting the message they had been defeated and had the assassination mark removed. 

2 hours ago, TheGrimCorsair said:

Please remove the stats from the end of mission screen, they are not useful and exist only as point to leverage to harass other players.

I have NEVER seen this happen in the 3 years of me playing this, and if it does, you can just report them. I like the stats because in some cases they can show me areas where I can improve. mostly in large bullet-spongy boss fights. I like to know how much I'm contributing to fights like that and if there are better players in the team I can look at what lodeout they have and see if I can gain anything useful from it. I genuinely hate that they've hidden it away on a separate screen and so many people, including DE themselves it seems, think that it's only useless or negative information. It's not.

Whoever is designing your UI isn't taking any sort of ergonomics into account.  With both this and the changes you made to the Syndicate menu way back when you increased the amount of clicking needed.  With the Syndicates, it's more clicking to buy the same thing.  With this end of mission, it's more clicking to see information that was presented efficiently before.

Plus it's hideous to look at.

Archived