Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Lady Ember,out Of Her Armor & Ready For A Night On The Town.

NutCrusher

Please forgive me , I am not as blessed with the ability to do much artwork , not even close to the amazing work I have seen from so many of everyone on here, truly amazing work. This is mine & my daughter's idea of what Ember might look like just being a girl & taking a day off to have a girls night. So please don't laugh, but this is my art of Ember & what she might look like out of the armor,still with the ability of manipulate her fire with her fiery hair & flames on the bottom of her dress. Yet still ready to throw a fireball at the first infested mob she sees.

TheEmberonherdayoff_zpsbf5eee28.jpg

I like it, especially her fiery dress. Ignore the other childish's comments, plus you don't need to have been blessed with the gift of art but what matters is that you created art.

Send my regards to your daughter for inspiring you to do amazing art-work.

Edited by JRMC

Thank you yangskii & Thank you JRMC for lifting my spirits after the negative comments , my little girl was in tears til she read your comment , very sweet of you.

This community is degrading as it gets, but that's about as far as many other discussion boards go. They revolve around teens with a lack of headgear, if you know what I mean, and the absence of empathy and respect. It's not faceless people hiding behind plain text that will critique your art but what you think of it and how you see it, because art is a way of expressing your own self.

This community is degrading as it gets, but that's about as far as many other discussion boards go. They revolve around teens with a lack of headgear, if you know what I mean, and the absence of empathy and respect. It's not faceless people hiding behind plain text that will critique your art but what you think of it and how you see it, because art is a way of expressing your own self.

Wow.. very well said.

You deserve my upvote.

Please forgive me , I am not as blessed with the ability to do much artwork , not even close to the amazing work I have seen from so many of everyone on here, truly amazing work. This is mine & my daughter's idea of what Ember might look like just being a girl & taking a day off to have a girls night. So please don't laugh, but this is my art of Ember & what she might look like out of the armor,still with the ability of manipulate her fire with her fiery hair & flames on the bottom of her dress. Yet still ready to throw a fireball at the first infested mob she sees.

TheEmberonherdayoff_zpsbf5eee28.jpg

I see this being on a fancy bottle of perfume.

Good job!