Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deru Syandana while Piloting, etc. in Empyrean (& a separate issue with Volt Prime's shoulder)

(NSW)Gamer-Steve

I found two bugs recently, but they're both relatively minor; Nothing game-breaking!

The first involves the Deru Syandana.

I'm not sure why, but every time any of my frames with the Syandana go into a RJ mission, and get into the Pilot's seat (And other seats, as noted below), the energy colors go back to their defaults, as seen here:

28xWZjv46zp6rpP9ElggY_Kx0QFiuDz4NFs8IIjr5jBeLL7buWXeM9gjTdYUkMJ02MAnv6l_LxoaITARVgTEu6S4gopmgz9kjanHeuKaPztUMXdGForZeb31DpkytvH_u4ALBZv9          (Piloting while loading into a mission)

ovZ2uzIf8BMoqKXeNfYNzk3P497klNopUUI-kV8QecvOAnPGxSeU0LplFtuhutPJnmXHCngcSmfkEQ27v2964qWsjr4s4A2etPRzAkj0V1Cxp2RGObom6l2IcresicUmZDOMBPS1

This is what I had normally for my Chroma Prime (Before any forma), on the Syandana.

It's worth noting the Deru Syandana also goes to default energy colors when getting into the Railjack's Port / Starboard gunner seats!

XOQoXj2mA_TV-xXtSfSdZc70ta_wQEW8kPIejb6jSUcQILdVBidMVKfm5qr5QnaxgIdw7JEhT2DQ_1w7PVj_zQn_lsVW1thVn3-KLSUFG9JsmI2rXJo0MrbOR0Ymn2PFpsjh_8xt          Port          (Left-hand side of Railjack)

tHj7q6pGTNDR3MBPoEaCqE-ebQHKtGT6tuhKbTUiKb9cylpksWCUxmhsIKkprlHOTJ3aoeQTca8-_3gzGQwt9DCOHOo48Lgk9-6nkvaSFSChYoNXKyTGJiV1urKNqKlU-XJMqIAA          Starboard          (Right-hand side of Railjack)

• I'm not aware if it matters that I did these missions solo, or if it can be affected by whether you're the host of a squad or a client in someone else's squad.

• I've not had this occur when using the Forward artillery or Archwing Slingshot, so that part's fine.
      • As to when this can happen, it can occur while loading into a mission, anytime during the mission, and after the skirmish is completed.

• When getting into the Pilot or any gunner seat of an enemy crewship, the Deru Syandana does look normal (Not defaulting to anything), however for just a split second after getting out of the enemy seat, the default colors will come back.
    • This also happens as soon as you transition from the Railjack loading section to the Dry Dock.

• At this time, I'm not aware of any other Syandanas being affected by this bug. If one was, it could relate to the energy colors it uses, or any other colorful effects that particular Syandana has.

The second issue involves the Itzal Shoulder Armor, when Volt Prime wears it.

I've seen numerous other posts on the forums regarding it, so this is meant to bring additional visibility to this bug with Volt Prime's shoulder:

dLIOEgQVOaJxg_waZwRVnbte8I7BjzBOc4gpXmjfhXcOCE2ixqa6YQjc1qtXXVOdAzhajiaV35ArpiuiXeSz-K9CrIzDW1bCNEn0fdUweiXBkE1MQkBAdip5jCj_ZtWgCT6fwyry

(Itzal Shoulder Armor jabbing into his right shoulder, unlike the left shoulder)

EPMmoV_t6aKLS5pqzMCKLtheLqttTWjdegXwYQ1eAJcvBg5tYtyTtdXYMv4WVFwQoIVWrt9UESWvHJdBrwNtaunS1sJjU2J37gD--7AmKG0I2xUKgOne0zY_GtJ9p07EzIgxzi1Y

On normal Volt, the Itzal Shoulder Armor is perfectly aligned
 🙂 

From what I've seen it seems like the bug is fixed for normal Volt thankfully! However last I checked, Volt Prime still suffers from the right shoulder with that Itzal Armor. 

That said, I'm not sure if these bugs are going on still for PC and the other consoles, or if there are any other kinds of shoulder armor bugs at the moment. But if I see any notable ones like these in-game, I'll screenshot them too! I hope it helps.

Archived