Thanks For Watching Home Time #19!

[DE]Megan

Thanks for tuning in and apologies for the tech issues!

Part 1 (sorry for the quality)

Part 2:

Platinum Winners:
g4ny4
vincent03026
xx_hello_xx

Inaros Prime Access Winner:
leitch98

Fan Art:

See you next week!

argh, I totally didn't get the drop. Watched 49 minutes of it and it never appeared. Maybe it had to do with the latency? It kept telling me to please standby randomly...

That REALLY sucks... this was the most exciting drop in a long time... I can't seem to get that khora bp to come and I'm sooooo tired of doing SO for it...

😞 any chance its still on its way?

PS: I have gotten drops just last week, was definitely watching the right stream, and never clicked off or out of it. I did it the same way I always do. Am I sh*t out of luck here?

49 minutes ago, ThreeTowSloth said:

I feel like no one got the drop today. the stream dropped twice, at 20 minute intervals.

No, I did get the drop, though the stream did freeze, randomly mute itself, buffering, and lag. I still got it, recommend contacting DE Staff fo it if you didn't get it.

5 hours ago, (NSW)StoneGhost said:

argh, I totally didn't get the drop. Watched 49 minutes of it and it never appeared. Maybe it had to do with the latency? It kept telling me to please standby randomly...

That REALLY sucks... this was the most exciting drop in a long time... I can't seem to get that khora bp to come and I'm sooooo tired of doing SO for it...

😞 any chance its still on its way?

PS: I have gotten drops just last week, was definitely watching the right stream, and never clicked off or out of it. I did it the same way I always do. Am I sh*t out of luck here?

The same happened to but I watched the entire thing

1 hour ago, (NSW)AtomicPSI said:

Where do I contact?

https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

I followed his advice and submitted a ticket. I explained in mine that I watched over 30 consecutive minutes of Home Time #19, there were technical issues throughout, let them know that I have a successfully linked account and have received drops as recently as last week. 

I did all that to preempt the unhelpful help such as linking me to suggestions on how to link my account and whatnot. 

Good luck. Hopefully they go back and throw us a bone!

I also admitted a ticket. 
It was 1 am for me, so I put up my alarm clock, got out of bed, started the stream and went back to sleep - at least this was my plan until Twitch decided to mess it up. Really annyoing, that this was (besides tenno live) the first drop ever to fail, but the first one I actually needed.

watched the first 14 minutes then got booted to last week's. then got a 2 minute stream from this week, then booted to last week's again. left it on the channel in case it came back and went to bed (this was 00:40) and stupid windows update restarted my pc at some stage so no idea if I watched for long enough.

ah well, back to the Khora mines for me...

The drop is not important to me. I tuned in thought I could hear more details of the Helminth System like how much armor stripped percentage would Ember's 3 give to other warframes etc, but the technical difficulties spoiled the stream.

7 hours ago, (NSW)StoneGhost said:

I followed his advice and submitted a ticket. I explained in mine that I watched over 30 consecutive minutes of Home Time #19, there were technical issues throughout, let them know that I have a successfully linked account and have received drops as recently as last week. 

I did all that to preempt the unhelpful help such as linking me to suggestions on how to link my account and whatnot. 

Hi there, 

Let us know if this works, as I did also not receive anything, but got all the harrow drops. 

12 hours ago, (NSW)StoneGhost said:

I did it and they said we can’t get the drops but took me the same. 😞

41 minutes ago, (NSW)AtomicPSI said:

I did it and they said we can’t get the drops but took me the same. 😞

Wait, they responded to you already? And they said they couldn't help us?

Are you kidding me? That's making me mad now. Reading all these replies with other people having the same problem proves to me that they screwed it up last night, plain and simple. It booted a significant number of us off by no fault of our own because someone did something wrong, not us.

Megan even worried aloud that she hoped it wouldn't screw up the drops (11:25 in part one of the stream). Well guess what? it DID! How hard would it be for them to acknowledge that and do the right thing? 

If I get turned down for no reason ill be waging a damn jihad on that support request section. Last night I felt sad, now I'm realizing that this wasn't my mistake. 😞

53 minutes ago, (NSW)StoneGhost said:

Wait, they responded to you already? And they said they couldn't help us?

Are you kidding me? That's making me mad now. Reading all these replies with other people having the same problem proves to me that they screwed it up last night, plain and simple. It booted a significant number of us off by no fault of our own because someone did something wrong, not us.

Megan even worried aloud that she hoped it wouldn't screw up the drops (11:25 in part one of the stream). Well guess what? it DID! How hard would it be for them to acknowledge that and do the right thing? 

If I get turned down for no reason ill be waging a damn jihad on that support request section. Last night I felt sad, now I'm realizing that this wasn't my mistake. 😞

Yea I feel the same about the situation, I was really hoping to get Khora and harrow but it failed Wednesday and Thursday, I’m really sad about it. I’ve already done what they told me countless times before they told me to but it didn’t work out. I don't know why they can’t just help us they way we need it.

Archived