Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Doom Knights- Recruiting, Woot!

galzradragon

Doom Knights is a fairly new guild as the current members all started playing roughly four months ago. There are currently four members in the clan. We are a relatively casual clan, but we are seeking to expand our clan. [Our Clan Leader is IGN: FrozenVeggies]

About us:

-Play 2-4 times a week and we are all currently on EST

-Dojo has obstacle course, dueling room, all labs- feel free to contribute to the dojo or not, no pressure! EDIT: we have some of the weapons researched atm, and are doing further research as they are unlocked. 

**Since often in clan/guild games people want to know: none of us has experience with any teamspeak/teamspeak-like applications and don't use it. However, if you are experienced in that, you are welcome to share your wisdom

About you:

-Anyone who wants to join is accepted

-Any age: as long as you are a reasonably mature individual

-You can be a solo-er, group person, stealth guy/girl, support, or a run and gun 'em; We'll take all of them. 

-Let us know why you want to join our clan and anything else you feel like you should share in a comment below, and the clan leader will add you. 

RULES:

-Don't be mean/rude: We'll warn you if you are being too offensive, and if it's always happening over and over, you'll get kicked from the clan

-Be nice, mature, and respectful to clan members (Or, you know, to everyone because that's what a good person does)

-If you're inactive for 40 days, we'll kick you. Or maybe not, I don't know. But probably. Unless you have a reason.

EDIT: I just wanted to add that we have access to some of the clan weapons

Edited by galzradragon

I'd be interested in joining. My IGN is Eyeris. 

Fair warning though, I'm sort of new to Warframe, only mastery of 3, not only that, but most times I just solo, so if I ask or say something nooby, please be a little patient with me.

I play on a regular basis so no worries about me being inactive.

Hey Eyeris!

I just sent you an invite to our clan. And it's no problem that you're new/play solo. 

Also, I forgot to note that we've started research on a lot of the Dojo weapons and some are available now, guess I'll add that to the main post. 

Anyway, if you have any questions, you can post here or talk in-game. Frozenveggies or I will be able to answer any you might have. 

Hey! 

I went ahead and invited you to the clan! I'm actually rank 3, too! I was mostly farming forever for trinity, but I'm about to rank up soon. 

:) That's fine!  

Feel free to check out the dojo and chat with anyone if they're online (but we're still small so it might be rather quiet). And if you find other players that would be interested in joining, let us know so we can grow!

Hi I'd like to join your clan.

IGN: Zeiji

I usually play a few times during week, a lot more so on weekends now.

Rank 7 and haven't been in any other clans before so I've got a bunch of resources I'd like to contribute to research.

Hope you'll have me!

Hi I'd like to join your clan.

IGN: Zeiji

I usually play a few times during week, a lot more so on weekends now.

Rank 7 and haven't been in any other clans before so I've got a bunch of resources I'd like to contribute to research.

Hope you'll have me!

Hi Zeiji!!

I invited you and saw that you have accepted already.  I hope you find yourself welcome in our clan, we will include clan members on tower / derelect runs as well as alert missions with rare drops if we see you on.

We recently started researching the weapons so check in the dojo occasionally to help out if you can :)

IGN: Frozenveggies

(Promotions will come with a little time and loyalty)

Hello my IGN is GabrielJC and i have been looking for a small clan,

this clan seems nice so i was wondering if i could join.

Im rank 3 ,own 3 warframes, will try to help out with research best i can,

hope you add me to the clan. Woot! :D

Hey Gabriel! I just invited you to our clan. Feel free to check out the dojo and contribute if you want. 

Don't hesitate to chat in the clan online, and find other clan members to play with if you need help. We'll also be sure to include anyone on tower runs if you're online!

Welcome to our clan!