Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grendels Nourish Strike is not working properly according to its own ability page

(PSN)CommanderC2121

2 minutes ago, GREF_TM said:

Turns out you need to have melee equipped for it too, even though this ability shouldn't be scaling with melee at all.

I had a similar thing with abilities like Landslide and whipclaw, the base ability wasnt buffed but it was with a melee. Im surprised grendels ball works like that too. Wtf

I suspect that the nourished strike buff only applies to "weapon damage". The game considers fireball, freeze, garuda's blood ball, nova's antimatter drop, ash's shuriken, etc to be weapons.

This does seem inconsistent because all the other elemental infusion abilities apply to everything. Good catch

1 hour ago, BlueSabre said:

I suspect that the nourished strike buff only applies to "weapon damage". The game considers fireball, freeze, garuda's blood ball, nova's antimatter drop, ash's shuriken, etc to be weapons.

This does seem inconsistent because all the other elemental infusion abilities apply to everything. Good catch

It says weapons and abilities though, so either they need to remove the inconsistency in text or fix the bugs 

also and edit: the buff didnt apply to freeze, or shock, just fireball/smite

Archived