DE have kinda opened the door with Baro selling an Umbra item.

My memory as of late seems to fail so I could be wrong, but I believe this is the first time Baro Ki'Teer has brought an Umbral item, in the form of a Pedestal Umbra, this could be just a one-off for all I know but the question I have to ask is, will this be the first and last time? Or are we to expect more Umbra items from Baro Ki'Teer?

And if so, what "Umbra" items would you want to see?

Besides Forma and Frames

Though while I am not fond of it, I could see him bringing Excal Umbra's blueprint and components, giving us a method of obtaining more than one, and therefore possibly opening the door to subsuming him (I'm under the belief the only reason Umbra is made an exception with the Primes is because there is no way to obtain Umbra again.)

I'm more interested in cosmetics than weapons or mods, but I wouldn't be opposed to them either.

• Like 6

I know it's called Pedestal Umbra because it has the umbral symbol shapes on it, but I don't like the implication that the umbra name has of it being sentient. Sentient stool cursed forever to hold things. 

Newer umbral cosmetics would be cool. I think all the ones we have are for the operator, so some more for frames would be nice. 

• Like 7
1 minute ago, KCToxic said:

so some more for frames would be nice. 

Actually, I can see one way DE could do it, but it'd probably require the same amount of work as making a Prime or Deluxe.

Instead of making actual Umbra frames, why not make Umbral skins for each frame?

• Like 4
13 minutes ago, KCToxic said:

Newer umbral cosmetics would be cool. I think all the ones we have are for the operator, so some more for frames would be nice. 

There does exist the Umbra Armor set for Warframes from the Sacrifice Collection, which also includes the Dax Syandana although that one is not completely 'Umbra'.

11 minutes ago, Firetempest said:

Baro sells the Mara Detron right? Look at all that Mara stuff he's sold afterward.

Don't jinx it.

or do, I wouldn't mind.

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, Zahnny said:

Actually, I can see one way DE could do it, but it'd probably require the same amount of work as making a Prime or Deluxe.

Instead of making actual Umbra frames, why not make Umbral skins for each frame?

Because Umbra frames shouldn't just be reskins, rather it should have something altered about it like one of it's abilities as we have with Excal and obviously being able to move on it's own.

• Like 1

The more Umbra stuff, the better. Umbra ephemera, Umbra sigil, Umbra MOA skin, the possibilities are endless! 

A syandana to go with the Umbra armor set would also be neat. The Dax syandana is cool and I appreciate why it’s in the Sacrifice collection but it doesn’t really fit in with the “Umbra” design aesthetic.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, (PS4)reddragonhrcro said:

Because Umbra frames shouldn't just be reskins, rather it should have something altered about it like one of it's abilities as we have with Excal and obviously being able to move on it's own.

I agree but it seems we'll have to wait years for each of them to get their own quest. If we even get any more.

Just now, Zahnny said:

I agree but it seems we'll have to wait years for each of them to get their own quest. If we even get any more.

Wouldn't go as far as having a full scale quest as with the Sacrifice but maybe something of a smaller scale.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, (PS4)reddragonhrcro said:

Wouldn't go as far as having a full scale quest as with the Sacrifice but maybe something of a smaller scale.

I could get behind that.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, (XB1)YoungGunn82 said:

Rather had a umbra chair. Like the chair he was sitting in when he got infected kinda thing.

If we're talking about assets from The Sacrifice quest, I'd suggest the Tea Set we were given upon its release. (I forget exactly how we got it, but I know we only got one from something external)

I wouldn't mind getting some more of those while also allowing newer players to obtain it.

3 hours ago, Zahnny said:

My memory as of late seems to fail so I could be wrong, but I believe this is the first time Baro Ki'Teer has brought an Umbral item, in the form of a Pedestal Umbra, this could be just a one-off for all I know but the question I have to ask is, will this be the first and last time? Or are we to expect more Umbra items from Baro Ki'Teer?

And if so, what "Umbra" items would you want to see?

Besides Forma and Frames

Though while I am not fond of it, I could see him bringing Excal Umbra's blueprint and components, giving us a method of obtaining more than one, and therefore possibly opening the door to subsuming him (I'm under the belief the only reason Umbra is made an exception with the Primes is because there is no way to obtain Umbra again.)

I'm more interested in cosmetics than weapons or mods, but I wouldn't be opposed to them either.

I want an Umbra longsword. If not that, then the ability to use sword stances with nikanas. I'd also like to see an Umbra syandana and an Umbra sugatra. Umbra Liset as well as someone said.

2 hours ago, ExcaliburUmbra said:

The more Umbra stuff, the better. Umbra ephemera, Umbra sigil, Umbra MOA skin, the possibilities are endless! 

A syandana to go with the Umbra armor set would also be neat. The Dax syandana is cool and I appreciate why it’s in the Sacrifice collection but it doesn’t really fit in with the “Umbra” design aesthetic.

Yeah. And, on that note, I also want some Umbra Dax armor pieces to go with the (Umbra) Dax syandana.

Edited by OniDax
51 minutes ago, (XB1)Cram Duahcim said:

Getting kinda sick of the Umbra talk.

I get excited when they announce another Umbral Warframe. Other then that who really cares? 

people

• Like 3