Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can’t find my purchase?

(XBOX)Random Brit7900

Question

5 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, (XB1)Random Brit7900 said:

I play on Xbox, how do I relog? 

Oh Im sorry, I was thinking of PC logging out then log in again, sorry about that. But might you try that method if you can.

5 minutes ago, Hypnos said:

I think you  bought her accesories bundle isntead. Because only that gives 200p. The nova bundle gives 400p

Yes, I think you got the accessories bundle rather than the Nova Prime Bundle if you got 200p. Check your attachments if you got your prime accessories.

23 minutes ago, (XB1)Random Brit7900 said:

Hi, I’ve just bought the Nova prime vault pack. I’ve just checked and seen that I have received the 200 Plat but haven’t received Nova prime. Is there a specific place to look?

I think you  bought her accesories bundle isntead. Because only that gives 200p. The nova bundle gives 400p

Just now, RiceHat_ said:

Oh Im sorry, I was thinking of PC logging out then log in again, sorry about that. But might you try that method if you can.

Yes, I think you got the accessories bundle rather than the Nova Prime Bundle if you got 200p. Check your attachments if you got your prime accessories.

Yep. It was a mistake on my part, Guess I’ll have to use the 200 plat to trade for the Components. 

Archived