Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's The Highest Conclave Achievable?

FateZero

Question

11 answers to this question

I think it's like, 1500. I don't know. I would think that's as high as it could possibly go, because I think that's the highest Conclave there is.

I mean a set number, not what's offered as an arena for conclave. I think it's more than 1500 from what I have heard but not seen. Hence why I'm asking.

This sure got me curious, i thought the limit was 1500 as mentioned above but tested quickly and it turns out the limit sure ain't 1500.

4TMhy.jpg

Only the acrid is forma'd here, so i'd say the poster above is right, there's virtually no limits other than how many high conclave mods you can equip.

Edit: The limit most likely is the highest conclave, 2500.

Edited by Pocketmonster

This sure got me curious, i thought the limit was 1500 as mentioned above but tested quickly and it turns out the limit sure ain't 1500.

4TLro.jpg

Only the acrid is forma'd here, so i'd say the poster above is right, there's virtually no limits other than how many high conclave mods you can equip.

Sup

LOL_zps17b209d1.png

Ogris has 3 empty mod slots, Despair has one mod with rank 0 in it, Orthos Prime has one empty slot in it and Carrier and Sweeper both have one empty slot in them. That means the conclave could be even higher than 1611.

Sup

LOL_zps17b209d1.png

Ogris has 3 empty mod slots, Despair has one mod with rank 0 in it, Orthos Prime has one empty slot in it and Carrier and Sweeper both have one empty slot in them. That means the conclave could be even higher than 1611.

I was able to increase the conclave even higher by replacing the the Heavy Caliber mod with an ice elemental mod. 1630 is the highest I can get currently.

Wiki says 2500.

I'm not asking the value set by the arenas, those are just ranges, but I would assume the value would be lower than 2500.

I'm asking if given this formula, which frame, weapon, sentinel, and mods equipped would give the highest conclave value. So far it can go above 1643, but what's the highest achievable, think of it like what the max on a min-max build except for finding the value of conclave, instead of DPS.

Total Conclave = Base Weapon Conclave + Warframe Rank*(8/3) + Sentinel Conclave (if any) +Mod Conclave Amount.