Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker At Starting Areas Really?

Hallowsong

I see nothing wrong with him showing up in those areas. But I do agree that it can be a bit frustrating when he shows up and wipes the floor with your faces, and you gotta feel sorry for the new players who have no idea who that dark mysterious hunk that just mugged you was.

well itd suck if it was new players and they hadn't killed vor yet, and he decided to blame heks death on them.  outside of that, maybe he could scale with planet level, as well as his drops?  don't need newbies gettin dread despair and hate right out the gate, but the mods would be fine

Get it over with in the beginning.

Think of it this way.

1. Would you rather be killed at the beginning of the mission and literally lose nothing.

OR

2. Would you rather be killed at the end of the mission and end up losing everything.

Edited by Bryy

well itd suck if it was new players and they hadn't killed vor yet, and he decided to blame heks death on them.  outside of that, maybe he could scale with planet level, as well as his drops?  don't need newbies gettin dread despair and hate right out the gate, but the mods would be fine

well, that's  just what happened when I joined a mercury game, where the host juuust killed the stalker as I joined.

stalky dropped despair, but I didn't craft it until a few days later (since I didn't know how good it is xD)

Stalker attacks his main target, but if he is not in range [or goes invisible] - he will focus on the nearest tenno... so - really bad luck. Also - he usually starts whit 'Slash Dash' when appear - so any unlucky tenno, which didn't know what to expect - is dead on the spot. Really sorry for Hallowsongs experience. = /

I was thinking  there [Mercury] is a save zone, where Stalker not enter. Hope DE repair this.

Stalker is in the game for no other reason than to grief newbies and folks grinding new gear, against any one even moderately geared he is a cake walk. I understand what DE are trying to do with him, but the whole implementation is arse about face, and a complete waste of everyone's time.

2nd mission in on Mercury. Just two of us. One totally new guy and me in my first crafted frame and spankin new weapons so I had nothing upgraded. He appeared ripped apart the Loki. I just squeezed a shot off as he dropped my teammate so he turned and took me apart.

I like the idea of the stalker randomly showing up but for god sakes he should appear only if some one has some weapon skill points so they can at least fight back. I mean you might as well just have a lightening bolt come down and strike some one dead for no reason it would be the same affect and who the hell would play a game where you just randomly fall over dead?

Get it over with in the beginning.

Think of it this way.

1. Would you rather be killed at the beginning of the mission and literally lose nothing.

OR

2. Would you rather be killed at the end of the mission and end up losing everything.

3ujtxw.jpg

can i just say that its not a good idea to level without a beastly set of other weps like i level all primaries/secondaries with loki and orthos prime if i get in trouble invis charge attack blitz and boss and mob alike bow before me

but seriously level with a good set of other wepons never level 3 things at once and 3 and a warframe that u just farmed is asking for it

Now you can stalk the stalker wherever you like to. Seriously it dies after 2 mags from any 30lvl half decently modded weapons

Sadly this is true. I really hope they will buff him a bit because it's way too easy to kill right now.

He used to be feared long time ago, one shotting tennos with his slash dash and dealing massive damage with his weapons. Now he's merely a puppy.