Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Survival Mission Won't Extract

D1398342003

I've played about 3 survival missions on different planets where this has happened. The team reaches the extraction zone, but the game doesn't allow extraction.

In one game we did extract after three or four minutes, with multiple bleedout recoveries by all players.

It may be related to host migration, as this happened in the last game.

This is very frustrating after a 20 to 30 minute survival mission.

This has happened to me twice while surviving for 25+ minutes. Pretty damn frustrating to have to fail the mission because it wouldn't extract when everyone was at extraction.

Oh yeah, also... No host migration, and no revives in the levels when it happened to me.

Edited by RyojinOrion

Had this just happen to me 5 minutes ago. At 25 minutes, infestation survival. Can't confirm other missions, yet. However, an interesting point is that when I edged close to the wall, it said "Waiting for other players" as if It recognized I was trying to extract. However, I couldn't find this "Sweet spot" again, and ended up dying.

Also, We were trying to extract when we still had oxygen left, if it helps any. And then for some time after the oxygen went out.

Honestly makes me not want to play survival anymore, knowing there's the very real possibility of not being rewarded the longer we hold out. At least, not until we can confirm this is fixed. One of my friends was absolutely distraught, because she'd been looking / farming for Hell's Chamber for quite a long time, and couldn't even get it becuase we couldn't extract.

• 3 weeks later...

Same thing happened to me: Everyone had revived at least one, everyone was at extraction, time ran out and we died. Is this happening because the game didn't recognize us either being at extraction or still being valid to extract because of revival?

Failure to extract when all players are in the extraction tends to point to a de-sync issue. Meaning, one or more of the players in the game are de-sync'd and the game does not recognize them as being in the extraction sometimes. This can be due to bad host or just bad connection on the client-side.

• 3 weeks later...

Just had this happen to and friend and I. Was at extraction, he went down, and it just would not extract. 35+ mins into a mission, all of the parts for Latron Prime + most of Mag Prime + COUNTLESS mods from Nekros, all gone. Too frustrating to even try playing anymore.