Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New dojo decorations need a hotfix.

QuinnCarter

Several people including myself are reporting that several of the new dojo decorations are bugged and can't be interacted with at all. This is especially bad since the dojo contest for summer 2020 is on now and some of us can't tidy up our dojos because we can't get rid of these bugged decorations, please fix this ASAP.

EDIT: Added a new thread.

EDIT 2: And another one, this is definitely not a localized issue.

EDIT 3: Ugh...

EDIT 4: bkjhbdklcavblsavbudl8q2394qu3bv

EDIT 4: New total of 17 different threads about the same issue.

Im quite sure they were added into dojos by mistake and were a part of this huge 2,5gb Heart of Deimos pre-patch recently. If they were added officially we would definetly see them being mentioned in patch changelogs here in the forums. I would either expect a hotfix before Heart of Deimos fixing it or Heart of Deimos on 25th itself fixing it and "officially" adding them to the game.

I've noticed the sizes of the new Vallis decorations are a little funky, too. When I try resizing them before placing them their size will increase from the preview size (whether I'm trying to increase or decrease from the original size). Are all of these new decorations supposed to be so massive?

On 2020-08-17 at 1:09 PM, Taelement said:

I've noticed the sizes of the new Vallis decorations are a little funky, too. When I try resizing them before placing them their size will increase from the preview size (whether I'm trying to increase or decrease from the original size). Are all of these new decorations supposed to be so massive?

I actually hope so, I have a few ideas for massively sized decorations to use in my dry dock. Don't take that out of context.

1st of all, the Fortuna Decorations update need to be fixed,

2nd the Decorations have a Scaling Issue, when I hold R to scale....it goes fukin Gigantic big boi mode; plus I can enlarge it even further like wtf

3rd When some of the Fortuna Decorations are placed...some are stuck

...here is an image of the 2nd and 3rd problem   = "Natural Vallis Mushroom (Wide and Tall)"

unknown.png

unknown.png

Please fix this.  This is a nearly dojo breaking bug, as almost all of these objects have the strange scaling bug (that some of the grineer decor has had for a long time), and then no hit box, so the odds of you having a un-removable, GIANT mushroom or orb prevents interaction with the room itself.

This can't be super difficult to fix and maddening that the dojo system is so tertiary, at best, to DE's attention, while at the same time you host dojo decoration contests, one right after introducing this dojo breaking bug introduced more than a week ago.

I checked every decoration in the new natural section.

I found that 5 lack a hitbox:

- Natural Vallis Dead Root (Cluster)
- Natural Vallis Dead Root (Large Cluster)
- Natural Vallis Tree
- Natural Vallis Rock Fissure
- Natural Vallis Orb

Would be great to fix the issue before the dojo contest ends.

Seems like the latest update finally fixed them, for me at least. Everyone that's had issues, update the game and try interacting with the decorations. I'll ask for this thread to be closed once I know from enough people that this is no longer an issue.

Archived