Trade Banned for Farming Credits on a Server Booster

2 minutes ago, kwlingo said:

You should have known better since it seems like you are a Vet. The rules are a lot more strict now. Even farming 50 Vital Essence from Steel Path in a short time will get you possible banned from game. You have to extract then come back later to farm some more. Unless you want to test your luck with account bans.

You know that extracting from Profit Taker is apart of doing another Profit Taker right?

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Marr said:

That's a complete fallacy, I never said PT causes you to be banned. I said that it is associated with you being banned if you farm aggressively . Try a better false equivalence next time.You are trying to disprove the existence of something through something. I am not trying to draw conclusions, I'm trying to find correlational patterns.

You said:

9 minutes ago, Marr said:

This thread is CONCRETE proof that farming the Profit Taker aggressively does increase your risk of a trade ban.

But this thread is no proof. We don't know if OP is telling the truth. Do I really have to repeat myself? No? Thank you.

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, WhiteMarker said:

You know, I talked to a lot of people. Not a single one has covid. So covid doesn't exist. That's proven by me. Wait, that's not how it works? See, this thread proves nothing.

Except this analogy is twisted and you're proving their point...Just because you and your mates didn't get tradebans doesn't mean it doesn't exist. There's people around the world that got confirmed to have covid just like people can confirm their trade bans. So yea...no need to play a disbeliever for the sake of arguing here.

Edited by IceColdHawk
  • Like 4
vor 47 Minuten schrieb WhiteMarker:

At the same time there are a lot of people farming like crazy not getting banned/suspended.
So there has to be something else.

That something else are probably lucky smeeta buffs, since they can ramp up your mission results very hard and make them abnormal. 

• Like 1
vor 46 Minuten schrieb KIREEK:

If you are trade banned, aren't you supposed to be unselectable in the dojo as a user who you want to trade with.

How you trade ban yet also allowed to use the trade interface? Did i miss a patch note of some sort?

This is a bug, it sometimes takes till daily reset to address your trade ban in the trading post.

20 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Ah yes, I should have assumed I would risk being banned for farming a completely nontradeable resource.

Yes, I would be mad also. Even those who do Eidolon hunts are getting banned.

21 minutes ago, Marr said:

You know that extracting from Profit Taker is apart of doing another Profit Taker right?

Yes all the same if you do to much you can get banned.

I got banned too,probably because I got a double Smeeta buff

This system overall is bad designed,you get trade restriction for farming untraedable resources (in this case, credits) too quickly

Already sent a ticket,lets see what they say

• Like 1
Just now, kwlingo said:

Yes all the same if you do to much you can get banned.

So, the solution is to not play the game? How is that a solution? Your initial solution was to extract early from an activity that forces you to extract. Now you're saying two much of the game causes you to get banned?

Is it a standard to ban players for being good at the game? In most other places that kind of thing is rewarded or praised. Here it's like a reverse Court System, where you're considered guilty until proven otherwise, instead of the innocent until proven guilty.

I've yet to experience it myself but if I've learnt anything it's that sycophants and those who defend bad decisions tend to quickly become the victims of it next. I won't defend it simply because "it hasn't happened to me" because there's a very real possibility it will. And I will treat that possibility as if it already happened.

• Like 3
vor 1 Minute schrieb Marr:

So, the solution is to not play the game? How is that a solution? Your initial solution was to extract early from an activity that forces you to extract. Now you're saying two much of the game causes you to get banned?

The support told a friend of mine to just not play long missions if he wants no tradeban. So yeah, the solution is not playing the game, sadly.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Marr said:

lol its funny your mad at me. You need to take it to DE.

Smh GIF by Lil Yachty

25 minutes ago, WhiteMarker said:

You said:

But this thread is no proof. We don't know if OP is telling the truth. Do I really have to repeat myself? No? Thank you.

cor•re•la•tion kôr″ə-lā′shən, kŏr″

A relationship or connection between two things based on co-occurrence or pattern of change.

I've got about five other people that had the exact same thing happen to them. Is it causal evidence. No. Does it indicate a pattern? Yes.

• Like 2
36 minutes ago, Voltage said:

I've done nothing but farm Credits for the last 3 days straight besides working and sleeping, so there is absolutely no other mission which could have triggered this. I'm glad you asked. It's a valuable question. I got a triple smeeta buff last night too resulting in 8 million Credits in ~2 minutes. I also don't have the support message yet, I'm just unable to trade which means I was trade banned very recently.

This is what is the major issue with the farming that for some reason DE just completely chose to ignore.. the smeeta charms...they stack nicely and we farm with our kats because of this stack .. when we farm SE which we do everyday, we are stoked when we get double and triple charms as it makes the farming actually worthwhile.. DE needs to get there ass in gear and get rid of the autobot trade bans..its ridiculous that a game this size has these pre-coldwar autobots that just dont function properly.. come on DE get your act together this is simple just remove the damn bots and let us farmers farm!

• Like 3
Just now, kwlingo said:

lol its funny your mad at me. You need to take it to DE.

Smh GIF by Lil Yachty

He did, this is a warning to others not to do it. Your apologist attitude isn't really helping though is it? You got your only points handed back to you and now you're mocking me. Not a good image is it?

46 minutes ago, WhiteMarker said:

At the same time there are a lot of people farming like crazy not getting banned/suspended.
So there has to be something else.

a totally normal and not that improbable scenario:
Server Booster, personal Booster, just 3 stacks of Charm (can be higher....), Effigy:
125,000 * 64 == 8 Million

plus be a good Player that completes the encounter in <=5 Minutes. even at that point i wouldn't be surprised if the overly paranoid robot Bans you for getting 100,000,000+Cr an Hour.
with a theoretical peak of 64,000,000 per Mission (not sure if i should bother expanding that across an Hour since getting something rarer than 1/20 20+ times in a row would be, well, yeah not happening) of which i'm sure you'd get Banned for getting that much too.

27 minutes ago, WhiteMarker said:

Voltage is one of the most trustworthy people in this Thread. and besides, nothing out of the ordinary is even being talked about here.
you can only white knight so hard before you start to make people gawk at how common knowledge and mundane a subject is to apparently everyone else but you. which sounds like you simply have no context on this subject, and can't attest in any direction on it.

• Like 5

DE : *Sees thread*

DE : Oh it’s just a try hard veteran who has no life. Let’s not waste our time.

DE ignores and forged on with their big projects or trying to please the casual majority.

Veterans in this game are getting second class treatment. It’s a sad truth unfortunately.

• Like 6
Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, taiiat said:

a totally normal and not that improbable scenario:
Server Booster, personal Booster, just 3 stacks of Charm (can be higher....), Effigy:
125,000 * 64 == 8 Million

plus be a good Player that completes the encounter in <=5 Minutes. even at that point i wouldn't be surprised if the overly paranoid robot Bans you for getting 100,000,000+Cr an Hour.
with a theoretical peak of 64,000,000 per Mission (not sure if i should bother expanding that across an Hour since getting something rarer than 1/20 20+ times in a row would be, well, yeah not happening) of which i'm sure you'd get Banned for getting that much too.

Voltage is one of the most trustworthy people in this Thread. and besides, nothing out of the ordinary is even being talked about here.
you can only white knight so hard before you start to make people gawk at how common knowledge and mundane a subject is to apparently everyone else but you. which sounds like you simply have no context on this subject, and can't attest in any direction on it.

I have to admit, I did attempt a trade with someone who is also trade banned (and neither of us knew at the time until he tested with someone else), so now I need to test again to make certain. However, this doesnt change the topic at hand, but there is a slight chance that I am not banned but the other party was (who was also doing a lot of Profit Taker with me). I will update when I get back to my PC and try again with someone else. I want to make sure I am not talking out of thin air. I still believe I am trade banned to the best of my knowledge, but I do realize there is a small chance the other party was and I wasn't. 🙂

Edited by Voltage
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, kwlingo said:

@WhiteMarker I just thinks it funny how some people get so mad for knowing excessive looting is not allowed in Warframe but still do it. And then they get mad at players just reiterating what the rules are.

Quote me the rules that state that you aren't allowed to game for a given amount of time lol.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, IceColdHawk said:

Quote me the rules that state that you aren't allowed to game for a given amount of time lol.

You've been playing for over an hour. Please don't forget to take a break.

:crylaugh:

• Like 6
3 minutes ago, kwlingo said:

@WhiteMarker I just thinks it funny how some people get so mad for knowing excessive looting is not allowed in Warframe but still do it. And then they get mad at players just reiterating what the rules are.

Ah yes, in a game of grinding I shouldn't grind because I can get trade banned

I'm sorry, but the problem is their automated system, not us trying to play fairly without automated dumb restrictions

• Like 6
9 minutes ago, kwlingo said:

Quote me the rule then.

• Like 6