Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Look Weak Because Of Bug

KiLLeRZ-PRO_XXX

PVP is pointless lol. is like crying over off milk

Go somewhere else if you don't like PVP.

Edit to OP

Devs will get to it eventually I don't personally do PVP though but I'm sure they'll work on it.

Edited by alphex

DE didn't even want the game to have PvP.

I wish the &#!-pulling would stop spreading. DE has never once said that they weren't ever going to add PvP. Almost their entire track record is PvP games and multiplayer modes and they originally wanted a ton of it in this game. DE has no problem with PvP and this game was going to get it eventually regardless of people asking for it.

If the only thing anyone can do anymore is cry about the fact that we now have more ways to play the game, then why not try to leave the section of the forum that was specifically created to talk about that subject.

Edited by FatalX7

It makes me look weak

Trust me when I say this: No one cares about your conclave rating or your conclave stats. It doesn't make you look weak.

No, really, no one cares about conclave stats because they are bugged at the moment. For example, I've NEVER done any conclaves, and yet I somehow have 1 conclave kill and 11 conclave deaths.

It's a bug that shows up for all users. Just be patient and wait for a patch that fixes conclave stats.

I really hate how a bunch if people come to this thread to *@##$ about how useless pvp is. Seriously if that's your opinion then F*** off, and read another section. Take your constant S#&$posting elsewhere

Trust me when I say this: No one cares about your conclave rating or your conclave stats. It doesn't make you look weak.

No, really, no one cares about conclave stats because they are bugged at the moment. For example, I've NEVER done any conclaves, and yet I somehow have 1 conclave kill and 11 conclave deaths.

It's a bug that shows up for all users. Just be patient and wait for a patch that fixes conclave stats.

anyway i hoped to get a good clan with conclave but i dont care not because i am in dark vector with my friends by the way dark vector is recruiting

I wish the &#!-pulling would stop spreading. DE has never once said that they weren't ever going to add PvP. Almost their entire track record is PvP games and multiplayer modes and they originally wanted a ton of it in this game. DE has no problem with PvP and this game was going to get it eventually regardless of people asking for it.

If the only thing anyone can do anymore is cry about the fact that we now have more ways to play the game, then why not try to leave the section of the forum that was specifically created to talk about that subject.

I'm sure I've said this to you, but I'll say it again: What is Bungee mostly famous for? Halo, did they make Halo Reach/4? No they did not, instead 343i made it, but by your logic Bungee should've made it even though they're making a game that's not even remotely related to Halo

also, the more I read your posts (that are all insults FYI) the more my braincells commit suicide one-by-one

I'm sure I've said this to you, but I'll say it again: What is Bungee mostly famous for? Halo, did they make Halo Reach/4? No they did not, instead 343i made it, but by your logic Bungee should've made it even though they're making a game that's not even remotely related to Halo

also, the more I read your posts (that are all insults FYI) the more my braincells commit suicide one-by-one

You're still misinformed. Did you even read my post to you, or are you just coming into a completely different thread and jumping into a conversation with a completely different person because you don't actually have anything to add to... anything?

Bungie developed Halo: Reach, and it was their last game until Microsoft created 343 Industries to continue the Halo series.

That's off-topic, very much so, and it was in the last thread, too, but if you're really so intent of dragging other threads into this one, then I'll copy and paste my post so that you can actually read it and try to understand it this time.

"First off, that's not a comparable situation. Bungie was bought out and Halo belongs to Microsoft. Bungie went independent and Halo: Reach was the last Halo game they were ever going to develop. Microsoft established 343 Industries to continue the Halo series, which consists of a lot of former Bungie employees.

Secondly, I didn't say DE had to make PvP because of their track record. Most of their track record is PvP, and they originally wanted PvP in this game, therefore they have nothing against PvP and it was very likely they were going to add it anyway. That's it. Get it?"

You appear to have a problem with reading, which was first made quite evident due to the fact that you completely missed a part of another person's post, and unless I tell you, bluntly, then this pointlessness is likely to continue. Although, if your posts are indicative of who you are, this is probably going to continue, very repetitively, regardless of how bluntly I "insult" you.

Edited by FatalX7

wow soo much hate

THE ANSWER TO THE QUESTION IS

"I had more than 5 kills in conclave i know i did but why is my conclave kills only 1 and 11 deaths? It makes me look weak"

your Sent. if your sent lands the killing blow in a conclave you will have 0 kills, 0 deaths. and the other guy will be 0K 1D. as for it going to your profile K:D ratio I have no idea.

Warframe2013-10-2008-05-11-02.png

This is mine. and I go look at it almost all the time. its 100% right as far as I know. not the best but its accurate for me.