Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Consecrated Arrow infinite Radius

rainy

Tested in simulacrum and a solo defense mission (specifically the massive room on Sechura) only as host. Recasting Artemis bow will accumulate the granted radius from Consecrated Arrow indefinitely. 

To reproduce:

1. Mod for noticeable range: Overextended, Stretch, Augur Reach
  2. Mod in Consecrated Arrow
  3. Enter mission.
  4. Cast Artemis Bow
  5. Deactivate Artemis Bow
  6. Repeat from step 4 a few times. Each cast will add ~18 meters to the explosion radius. Eventually it will hit the whole map.
  7. Shoot something in the face, and observe something die really far away.

I'd like to use the mod, but this is such a huge exploit that I fear I will get hit with a ban just for casually using it.

Update: Still bugged in 29.5.6. 

1 minute ago, MatteroftheHatter said:

They nerfed/bugged Exodia Contaigon.....so keep this on the hush hush...Don't let DE know  🙂

Its a fair trade till they fix Exodia Contaigon.

What exactly was the nerf there? I used it earlier and it hit stuff just fine.

Exodia Contaigon  seems to be using unguilded stats.

Crit chance seems to be 18% or lower(at least on the zaw that i tested). Damage and crit damage are also low.

Everything on the throw is certainly lower than the base stats of the weapon.

According to some damage and crit damage are halved. I can't confirm that since the crit chance is definitely alot lower.

• 1 month later...

You wont get a ban for this,its not even your fault as long as you dont get millions of ressources/affinity any other thing that normaly consumes A LOT of time DE doesnt give care,hell youtubers showed similar things publically for everyone to use and their are warframe partners.

Archived