Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Keyshare means SHARING

Prexades

On 2020-08-16 at 10:26 AM, o0Despair0o said:

You don't make the rules. When people get what they wanted, they have no real reason to stay.

Take leveling on Hydron/Helene for example. You reached level 30 after 5 waves, the other guys still need to stay for another 5 waves to get to 30. Why would you stay any longer? You got what you wanted, any more would be a waste of time. Sure, the other guys would miss out on a bit of shared XP but that never stopped anyone.

Is it a D-Move? Maybe. Can you blame them? I don't think so. They have no obligation to stay just so your feelings don't get hurt. This is just how things work around here.

Many people would find your response as selfish. They do not share your opinion. 

On 2020-08-16 at 9:03 AM, Prexades said:

I was just hosting a group to get Mesa parts from Alad V on Eris. We agreed to a keyshare, it was advertised as such. I typed it in chat.

We started using my key, the guy got the part he still needed (neurooptics) and left, without having shared his key.

Just for the record this is not an acceptable behavior. I went along with several keyshare groups and even when I got everything I wanted I still shared my key.

that tenno acted sooooo selfish. thats a bad behavior to have with everybody.
hopes will be better for you 🙂 also, im in for mesa farm

Archived