Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Coolant Leak

Scintilus

This precept for sentinels is bugged. Everytime I equipped Coolant Leak it overrides other precepts. Please fix this bug. :(

P.S. It's supposed to be an aura but rather it becomes some channeling sort since it wont stack with other precepts for example: Carrier's vacuum.

Edited by Volkstein

This precept for sentinels is bugged. Everytime I equipped Coolant Leak it overrides other precepts. Please fix this bug. :(

P.S. It's supposed to be an aura but rather it becomes some channeling sort since it wont stack with other precepts for example: Carrier's vacuum.

The "aura" mentioned in the description just meant an area of effect around the Sentinel.

It's really not overriding other precepts. The reason why it behaves the way it does is because of how the Precept system works. Coolant Leak has no cooldown and unlimited duration. Thus, if placed in a higher priority slot, it will always be active so no other precepts get a chance to activate. If placed in lower priority slot, it won't be activated very often since the Sentinel will usually be shooting or using its other abilities (e.g. Vacuum)

Edited by CitizenV

It's really not overriding other precepts. The reason why it behaves the way it does is because of how the Precept system works. Coolant Leak has no cooldown and unlimited duration. Thus, if placed in a higher priority slot, it will always be active so no other precepts get a chance to activate. If placed in lower priority slot, it won't be activated very often since the Sentinel will usually be shooting or using its other abilities (e.g. Vacuum)

Nice  explanation.

The "aura" mentioned in the description just meant an area of effect around the Sentinel.

So in short it doesnt stack with other precepts? I was expecting it to stack with other precepts like with Carrier's Vacuum or Shade's Ghost.

So in short it doesnt stack with other precepts? I was expecting it to stack with other precepts like with Carrier's Vacuum or Shade's Ghost.

Indeed; no precepts stack with each other. Hopefully it is an oversight and they will change it so it does.