Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Limbo Passive Bugged?

Lmoist

Question

As I was playing Limbo in a mission I noticed that I was not receiving an additional 10 energy per kill in the rift. I went to check if this feature was removed, but Limbo's passive description still says that I should receive 10 energy upon killing an enemy in the rift. After further testing in the Simulacrum, I know for sure that this is not working properly. I killed multiple enemies in the rift and my energy did not increase with kills. The passive energy regeneration still works, but killing an enemy in the rift no longer gives 10 energy. 

The wiki also states that "Additionally, while Limbo and enemies are inside the Rift, each Rift-bound enemy killed grants him 10 energy." 

Is this intentional or a bug? If it is a bug, should I expect a fix soon?

2 answers to this question

Good work researching this. When Heart of Deimos arrives this will be an important bug for Limbo mains because of the change coming to Limbo's Banish. My suggestion is to post what you have found into the Bug Report section of the forums.

Cat GIF

Better get typing! The sooner you report it, the better chance of DE adding the bug fix into the Heart of Deimos update.

Archived