Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The current TWO week event credit booster STACKS with the regular credit booster for 4X credits

Troll_Logic

Question

22 answers to this question

1 minute ago, Tiltskillet said:

They're well aware of it, and I'd guess it pushes overall booster sales rather than the reverse, so...probably never?

i've seen 'em nerf stuff/change mechanics despite nothing being broken n also all the nerfs to farming make me think it's only a matter of time before they go and "fix" it, after ignoring it for years. idk...

DE will not be changing/nerfing the booster system as mentioned in above posts, why nerf something that brings them real world money, they themselves have mentioned in streams to grab a booster so you can get even more on top of the event one.

For players who miss the booster in a way it's their own fault for not checking in-game menu, my routine straight after logging into game everyday is check all menus in the top right of screen for boosters, missions that give forma, catalyst and reactors, check sortie, void missions and kuva then check my foundry start the next forma building. 

Then I go murder the star chart. :thumbup:

On 2020-08-16 at 8:32 PM, Troll_Logic said:

That's 950,000 credits per Index run.

Or it's 500 000 Credits per Profit Taker run...

1 000 000 if you decide to use Chroma 😛

On 2020-08-17 at 6:36 PM, Tiltskillet said:

They're well aware of it, and I'd guess it pushes overall booster sales rather than the reverse, so...probably never?

I know I wouldn't buy Boosters as much if they didn't Stack.... Which means all my Archwings would still be not polarized 😮

On 2020-08-18 at 4:30 AM, Bingotough said:

Yeah, this is totally the way to do it. Grind hard for a few days, get your creds up and no more index for a long while. I got to 45 million and then bought every single DOJO part i needed and have spent the last 6 months casually going through the market and dojo catalogues. Got down to around 23 million including building everything and now back over 30 in the last few days with the credit week + a 24 hour login credit booster.

Unless a new credit sink like RJ comes along (Helminth?) it's hard to see needing to grind credits again. Might do a prodman run this week for funzies. 

In my case I do that with most grinds.... 

I want everything on Day 1 as so I can have the rest of the week to myself. 

Getting Resource Blocked Sucks !!!

On 2020-08-17 at 2:01 AM, Aazhyd said:

Do a high credit mission as your first of the day. Again 2x credits.

Or do what I do.

Do the first two sorties and wait until after the cycle to do the third.

500k credits right now.

I always wait to do the third sortie for the double credit bonus.

10 hours ago, (XB1)x ARTaco x said:

i wonder when they'll nerf that....

Why? It's a bonus "weekend" though i don't know why they are doing 10 days now. But yea they are well aware of what the bonus is doing with booster.

The bonus weekends aren't hosted frequently. Especially for double resources. IIRC it only happens like once a year or even less.

7 hours ago, Canach said:

At a previous 2x credit weekend (before Scarlet Spear), my 4-person clan bought 2x credit boosters and did some Index Runs, not a lot by some standards, but we did several the first day and  a few the next few days. I ended up with 29 Million credits. Since then, I've ignored credits, no credit farming at all, and have spent them freely. Right now I still have 29 million.

So - 2x credits are great, take advantage of them, but once you hit a certain level, there's no reason to push for more.. they self-perpetuate pretty well.

Yeah, this is totally the way to do it. Grind hard for a few days, get your creds up and no more index for a long while. I got to 45 million and then bought every single DOJO part i needed and have spent the last 6 months casually going through the market and dojo catalogues. Got down to around 23 million including building everything and now back over 30 in the last few days with the credit week + a 24 hour login credit booster.

Unless a new credit sink like RJ comes along (Helminth?) it's hard to see needing to grind credits again. Might do a prodman run this week for funzies. 

At a previous 2x credit weekend (before Scarlet Spear), my 4-person clan bought 2x credit boosters and did some Index Runs, not a lot by some standards, but we did several the first day and  a few the next few days. I ended up with 29 Million credits. Since then, I've ignored credits, no credit farming at all, and have spent them freely. Right now I still have 29 million.

So - 2x credits are great, take advantage of them, but once you hit a certain level, there's no reason to push for more.. they self-perpetuate pretty well.

1 hour ago, Tiltskillet said:

Their system might, however, give you a temporary trade ban. 

Just a warning to anyone if this thread. I have not had it happen to me as my computer hardware is messing up and I have barely been able to play, but multiple people who used boosters on top of the server booster, especially if they had Smeeta or used other tricks on top of it, while aggressively farming Profit Taker, have received temporary trade bans while DE resolved their case. In other words, they got so many credits legitimately that the game thought they were cheating. 

Just a warning to maybe get your trades in before you go on a really aggressive booster boosted profit taker binge or something. 

hace 23 horas, Troll_Logic dijo:

I didn't see this specifically listed in the forums, so for the next 10 days, grab a credit booster and get 4X credits.  

That's 950,000 credits per Index run.

And you can double that with first victory.

2 hours ago, Aazhyd said:

Do a high credit mission as your first of the day. Again 2x credits.

To add that if the credit is dropped from boss like Profit taker, bring a chroma, cast 4 before picking up credits within 10meters. The credit would be further doubled because of the ability, resulting in x 2^4 = x16

hace 8 horas, Troll_Logic dijo:

It may be common knowledge, but someone may not realize there is an event booster and may not think to buy a second booster.

I'm just saying that there are 4X credits available for the next week and a half.

Just a PSA.

True, personally didn't notice the booster until some hours ago

4 minutes ago, Marine027 said:

That is common knowledge really. If you just look at the icon alone you see it is different and not stacks with others, always has been that way, if it is not the same symbol they not stack.

They have different icons for a reaosn, not just design choice.

It may be common knowledge, but someone may not realize there is an event booster and may not think to buy a second booster.

I'm just saying that there are 4X credits available for the next week and a half.

Just a PSA.

Archived