Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Banshee's Silence Alerting Enemies?

Leuca

While attempting to solo a mission for fun using stealth tactics, I used Sonar, and then Silence from the same position. Sonar seemed to work fine, but Silence proceeded to cause Lotus to tell me I'd been detected, followed by the Corpus running around a corner to shoot me when I was completely obstructed from vision and had taken no combative actions.

Edited by Leuca

Are you sure no one saw you? Sometimes they're able to see you even when logically they shouldn't be able to. Because earlier today a stealth run of mine nearly failed when a corpus sawman spotted me from behind a corner.

Methinks their spot skill got stupidly powerful for some reason.

Are you sure no one saw you? Sometimes they're able to see you even when logically they shouldn't be able to. Because earlier today a stealth run of mine nearly failed when a corpus sawman spotted me from behind a corner.

Methinks their spot skill got stupidly powerful for some reason.

I was around a corner and down a hall. Neither I or the Corpus moved after activating Sonar. Sonar did not alert him, but Silence did when no movement or shots occurred.

That's an odd thing, since all skils (AFAIK) are silent.

It may have been an isolated incident; I will try to replicate it. There's simply no other explanation though, unless he turned in place and saw me through a glitched wall.

Edited by Leuca