Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unreachable Syndicate Medallions on Corpus Ship Remaster tileset [Investigating]

-Zr-Scroll

11 hours ago, [DE]Saske said:

Hey Tenno! We are aware of this issue. We do not have a timeline for a fix, but we are investigating.

Hi, [DE]Saske.

Could you please add to this issue some syndicate medallions spawning behind permanently closed doors in some Orokin Void tilesets?

There's a lot of threads about this both here in the official forums, as well as on Reddit. This is an issue for years now and as far as I'm aware, it has never been fixed. Just to be clear, I don't mean doors you can open by triggering. I mean doors that the player has no way of opening, and since it's RNG based, if you have bad luck, you can only either finish the mission with less syndicate medallions or restart the mission, the latter being very frustrating if you had already spent 10-20 minutes in a mission already.

I hope you all can take a look into this as well. Thanks in advance.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, [DE]Saske said:

Hey Tenno! We are aware of this issue. We do not have a timeline for a fix, but we are investigating.

Sdarts requested this above already, but please, for the love of space mom, look into all other tilesets with similar issues and address those as well. Because while the corpus ship ones weren't addressed for months, the jupiter and void ones are in game for years.

And if the corpus ship spy vault one and the void ones are tied to the RNG around breakable grates/alternative paths and are conflicting with that, just remove those spawn points.

On 2020-11-05 at 10:47 PM, [DE]Saske said:

Hello -Zr-Scroll! Thank you for the fingerprint and room location you provided. We are looking into the issue.

On 2020-11-05 at 10:49 PM, [DE]Saske said:

I'm glad to hear it and I appreciate the acknowledgement, thank you!

On 2020-08-17 at 12:36 AM, (PSN)Poestis said:

3rd Syndicate Medallion:

This last one is located inside Spy missions in a vent way but with no open/breakable vents anywhere.  This is the spy vault with the elevator down, and you jump through the top middle to dodge the lasers.  I checked EVERY single vent in there and none of them were open, except one that led in a circle and did not have any up or down directions to lead to different vent levels:

0Xgtb9V.jpg

Adding 2 fingerprints to this Spy vault; Screenshots sent via previous Support ticket #2343821.

Warframe13341.jpg
/Lotus/Levels/Proc/Corpus/CorpusShipIntel/CJRQwKWLTpliYoWFjDAgQdwxSOEIVURVzAAAAAAAOA.lp Z: /Lotus/Levels/CorpusShip/ObjSpyVaultF P: 468, 564, 272  H:-169  Log: 500.830

and

Warframe13342.jpg
/Lotus/Levels/Proc/Corpus/CorpusShipIntel/CJRQwKWLTpliYoWFjDAgQdwxSOEIVURVzAAAAAAAOA.lp Z: /Lotus/Levels/CorpusShip/ObjSpyVaultF P: -21, 570, 322  H:0  Log: 648.513

The Extraction spawn still occurs too, sadly I hadn't taken a recent screenshot from it, but I have an older fingerprint included in an older post for same case.

• Like 2

On 2020-11-05 at 10:49 PM, [DE]Saske said:

Just send one person to move medallion spawn point a few meters away, that's not so hard, DE had 5 months to fix this tiny little bug

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
vor 11 Stunden schrieb [DE]Megan:

Fixed unreachable Syndicate Medallions spawning in the recently remastered Corpus Ship tileset. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1214473-unreachable-syndicate-medallions-on-corpus-ship-remaster-tileset-investigating/ 

can confirm that the mark at the exit still is unreachable so it is not fixed

bug.jpg

Am 5.11.2020 um 21:49 schrieb [DE]Saske:

maybe you need a helping hand?

Edited by Keiyadan
  • Like 1

vor 15 Stunden schrieb (PSN)Muralivilla:

can someone please help with explaining how to add image into the comment like you guys did? many of my tries failed.

well i upload it to an extern platform and just post the link

Btw also not fixed
bug2.jpg

Edited by Keiyadan

• 2 weeks later...

anyone got at way to get this medallion yet or is it realy unreachable only want to make sure im not a lunatic
b279zMJABowrrNDB9bIH6Znfz?token=eyJhbGci
so @[DE]Saskehow do i reach it or did you forget that one could you explain it to me ?

Am 5.11.2020 um 21:49 schrieb [DE]Saske:

Edited by Keiyadan

• 3 weeks later...
В 17.08.2020 в 00:36, (PSN)Poestis сказал:

1st Syndicate Medallion:

This one is inside Rescue missions inside un-openable prisoner pod cell.  I have tried the vent above, the walkway below, the outside, the inside and even the console...

v181nFa.jpg

@[DE]Saske Hi! This medallion hasn't been fixed as for 29.6.3

Just encountered it in game.

RfG7omz.jpg

• Like 1

Am 23.12.2020 um 12:06 schrieb parabashka:

@[DE]Saske Hi! This medallion hasn't been fixed as for 29.6.3

Just encountered it in game.

RfG7omz.jpg

that one is partly to get if you like you did open that cell you can use aimglide and spamming x for the pickup but only if you can open the cell that is so that you can stand inside it
reachable
3Cw05xqYDvAmg4oN0PTlEFcyn?token=eyJhbGci
unreachable
rMVTK2xhlc0bWXYJBK0jvtNZ3?token=eyJhbGci
well guess 2 mission a day are my thing well 50% i am out of luck

Edited by Keiyadan
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You've done a nice job to get rid of some unreachable locations, but there is still the one at the spy vault, of which I don't have a screenshot right now because I've forgot to upload it xD .. but fortunately there are many examples of it in this thread already =)

But today I've encountered the location in the rescue tileset myself.

E348B8F0AD889946E8BF305D0701C05EA8BE1547

80C35F9AB1CBDC4A34A40ED05428C273FA46195B

The entrance to the vents, you can see in both pictures are connected to each other and you can enter them both. But you can't reach the location with the marker for the "ressource"

As for the location at extraction point, maybe there is still the option for Ayatan sculptures to spawn there ? Didn't see a marker in there, as soon as DE stated, that they've fixed some of the locations.

46E6047370B8937133715DC13061921765F5FAA7

If you see something highlighted with the scanner, there is a sculpture there. Caches would be highlighted too, but collectables for syndicates aren't. So each of us can determine, what it is, we're unable to reach :)

• Like 1

well guess my F6 screenshots missing meta datas cause i was aksed by the support where it was witch mission and where on the map and i stated corpus ship spy guess i will need a mod that show me the exact place of ingame items to communicate with the support where things should not be and why
if you see this you can clearly guess it is a spy and in the coprus ship if i told you it but even the rooms visible on the map can say i should be the new corpus ship or?

Am 19.1.2021 um 18:36 schrieb Keiyadan:

Warframe0314.jpg

Edited by Keiyadan

23 minutes ago, Keiyadan said:

well guess my F6 screenshots missing meta datas cause i was aksed by the support where it was witch mission and where on the map and i stated corpus ship spy guess i will need a mod that show me the exact place of ingame items to communicate with the support where things should not be and why
if you see this you can clearly guess it is a spy and in the coprus ship if i told you it but even the rooms visible on the map can say i should be the new corpus ship or?

Mate, this bug has been in the game for around 6 months now, when someone FINALLY finds the time in their busy days to fix this bug, you just go ahead and take another screenshot. You can send support this screenshot if they're asking for an F6 screenshot.

I was unable to get a screenshot with a bugged medallion spawn, but I have otherwise recreated the screenshot of @Keiyadanas best as I could.

Warframe0008.jpg

Edit:

Well, turns out that imgur happily deletes the cruicial metadata DE needs, so every screenshot I've took has been absolutely useless :D

I've used a metadata scanner and will just paste it in text directly, if you know a decent, long time, image host, please let me know.

/Lotus/Levels/Proc/Corpus/CorpusShipIntel/CokLkvQssF4kxEiQTcNiLEYUbWAY0FQAAAAAAEA.lp Z: /Lotus/Levels/CorpusShip/ObjSpyVaultF P: 502, 557, 53 H:-150 Log: 5461.145

Edit2:

This image host does not delete the "comment" meta data. The screenshot should be good now.

Edited by 16Bitman

vor 6 Stunden schrieb 16Bitman:

Mate, this bug has been in the game for around 6 months now, when someone FINALLY finds the time in their busy days to fix this bug, you just go ahead and take another screenshot. You can send support this screenshot if they're asking for an F6 screenshot.

I was unable to get a screenshot with a bugged medallion spawn, but I have otherwise recreated the screenshot of @Keiyadanas best as I could.

i know that very well and i used raw screenshots in the tickets so the data should not be altered in anyway thats the thing why i wonder what is going on there since i posted tickets to every other placement with no problem. and i have still the old screens and a lot more to send if they where needed but somtimes the communication of the support feels totaly off like communicating with a brick.
its just odd but i care and want it to get better for alls sake you know. but to get right infos about the misplacement the data has to be new since i could be fixed without stating it in the update notes therfor i have to come across the things myself right?

Edited by Keiyadan

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
En 9/11/2020 a las 7:11, -Zr-Scroll dijo:

Adding 2 fingerprints to this Spy vault; Screenshots sent via previous Support ticket #2343821.

Warframe13341.jpg
/Lotus/Levels/Proc/Corpus/CorpusShipIntel/CJRQwKWLTpliYoWFjDAgQdwxSOEIVURVzAAAAAAAOA.lp Z: /Lotus/Levels/CorpusShip/ObjSpyVaultF P: 468, 564, 272  H:-169  Log: 500.830

and

Warframe13342.jpg
/Lotus/Levels/Proc/Corpus/CorpusShipIntel/CJRQwKWLTpliYoWFjDAgQdwxSOEIVURVzAAAAAAAOA.lp Z: /Lotus/Levels/CorpusShip/ObjSpyVaultF P: -21, 570, 322  H:0  Log: 648.513

The Extraction spawn still occurs too, sadly I hadn't taken a recent screenshot from it, but I have an older fingerprint included in an older post for same case.

Same tileset, but this has also happened to me with Cephalon fragments locked in that vent 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Can confirm the Corpus ship Rescue one is still bugged as per Keiyadan's post. [DE]Saske, I think it's been over a year now since we notified DE of this issue. Why hasn't someone just moved the spawn point?

Edited by Drackore
  • Like 1

Am 13.7.2021 um 13:08 schrieb Drackore:

Can confirm the Corpus ship Rescue one is still bugged as per Keiyadan's post. [DE]Saske, I think it's been over a year now since we notified DE of this issue. Why hasn't someone just moved the spawn point?

well could just now confirm it is still happening myself was a long time not happening because i was not on the ship mission that often guess i try my luck again
Warframe0579.jpg

• Like 1

On 2021-07-13 at 4:08 AM, Drackore said:

Same, I did the corpus spy 2 days ago, and also 3 days ago.  Luckily yesterday there was no corpus rescue on the newer Granum tileset.  It is still bugged over rescue cage.

Edited by (PSN)Poestis