Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What is your plan Tenno?

with the coming update on all platform , the heart of deimos, many of the players have seen the list of subsume powers and some of us have probably started having plans for what they are going to try 

so my fellow tenno, i simply was wondering what your plans are for this and your frames. i know some of us think of simple buffer powers to all frames for x reason. but im curious about what powers might truly synergize well or work together in unpredicted ways 

your ideas and thoughts on this?

(though some have made a few interesting ideas..)

Spoiler

4rx9o94gazg51.pngunknown.png

Roar is definitely a strong choice but the things i'm interested in are:

• octavia's 2 on equinox
  • wisp breach surge on saryn and garuda 
  • nova's nullstar or firewalker on gauss
  • nidus pull on protea and gara
  • defy on mesa
  • expedite suffering on my other saryn config

Swap Polarize for Pillage for percentage based reduction of enemy shields/armour instead of non-scaling fixed value reduction?

Swap Paralysis for Dessicate for longer range and duration along with consistent damage and lifesteal instead of 0 damage because hordes of enemies already stripped my shields?

Swap something, Well of Life probably, for Roar so I can solo Eidolons faster?

Isnt it obvious???

firewalker on gauss

molt on gauss

infested speed on gauss

but also seriously, greedy pull nekros, silence ash, lightning elemental ward hyldrin/harrow, pillage harrow, half tempted to try pillage valkyr for her paralysis, thermal sunder/fireblast frost for memes, thermal sunder/ice wave ember for memes, expedite suffering ash/garuda, breach surge garuda, etc

14 minutes ago, GerberaOverture said:

my plan is to go make myself a sandwich and monch it with some nice limited orange-flavored coca-cola and then probably catch a snooze or something

...oh, the abilities? yea, like, put banshee's silence on a couple of favorite frames i guess

i kinda want a sandwich now 

9 minutes ago, (PS4)loveablepanda877 said:

I plan on putting a heal or another cc ability on nyx.  Thinking baruuks endless lullaby in place of mind control for 3 cc abilities to never get hit. That's as far as I have gotten as Nyx can do anything.

hmm in some testing you can use her augment for 4 and have that up and cast other abilities so im kinda on the fence ,  i was thinking smite or something to weaken foes might be fun 

8 minutes ago, Aldain said:

Disregard Mouth-Wall, acquire Mech Suit.

Random Stuff — 2 Days.. Mobile suit Gundam: Iron Blooded Orphans well why not both? 

7 minutes ago, Drachnyn said:

Roar is definitely a strong choice but the things i'm interested in are:

• octavia's 2 on equinox
  • wisp breach surge on saryn and garuda 
  • nova's nullstar or firewalker on gauss
  • nidus pull on protea and gara
  • defy on mesa
  • expedite suffering on my other saryn config

i was thinking about breach on nyx  as it could give her a blind power  

3 minutes ago, Katinka said:

Swap Polarize for Pillage for percentage based reduction of enemy shields/armour instead of non-scaling fixed value reduction?

Swap Paralysis for Dessicate for longer range and duration along with consistent damage and lifesteal instead of 0 damage because hordes of enemies already stripped my shields?

Swap something, Well of Life probably, for Roar so I can solo Eidolons faster?

hmm not a bad idea, though i do like the 3 for its ability aug to disarm and then cc 

2 minutes ago, (PS4)NoTrollGaming said:

Warcry on chroma and inaros, maybe Wukong as well

defy could be fun also 

2 minutes ago, (PS4)CommanderC2121 said:

Isnt it obvious???

firewalker on gauss

molt on gauss

infested speed on gauss

but also seriously, greedy pull nekros, silence ash, lightning elemental ward hyldrin/harrow, pillage harrow, half tempted to try pillage valkyr for her paralysis, thermal sunder/fireblast frost for memes, thermal sunder/ice wave ember for memes, expedite suffering ash/garuda, breach surge garuda, etc

2016 heartland landmark front to back GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

(your squad be like) 

7 minutes ago, Aguzo said:

Maybe trinity's well of life on my rhino to make him a tank, healer, cc, and buffer

you could also use proteas power and it gives health, energy and ammo as a thought 

1 minute ago, (XB1)ALTBOULI said:

my plan is to wait and see what happens. If 1 particular ability is used by 90% of the community for subsuming then I wager it will get nerfed/changed.

So glad I've been saving my umbral forma now though

(never us the umbra forma myself i just horde it) 

possibly we shall see balances and changes but then that would mean maybe de will rework some frames after the fact

1 minute ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

2016 heartland landmark front to back GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

(your squad be like) 

I already run max sprint (2.54) and dispatch overdrive xD i still get a ton of “what the f***” or exasperated swears everytime I blitz by my friends. Apparently speed was buffed (leaks) to 60% speed as well, making it the best sprint buff available if thats the case 😉 

2 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

well why not both?

Because honestly none of the abilities shown for Helminth appeal to me.

I'll mostly just grab some cheap and easy frames to subsume over a long period, but nothing catches my eye as "OH GOD I NEED THIS" tier.

I'll likely just grab a Nova and finally build the original Chroma and then forget about it for a few months.

1 hour ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

with the coming update on all platform , the heart of deimos, many of the players have seen the list of subsume powers and some of us have probably started having plans for what they are going to try 

so my fellow tenno, i simply was wondering what your plans are for this and your frames. i know some of us think of simple buffer powers to all frames for x reason. but im curious about what powers might truly synergize well or work together in unpredicted ways 

your ideas and thoughts on this?

(though some have made a few interesting ideas..)

Reveal hidden contents

4rx9o94gazg51.pngunknown.png

Firewalker over decoy on my 2.0+ base Speed Loki Prime with Duration Mods.  Coupled with new shield-gating Mechanics And Long-term invisibility, I’ll use my Cleaving Whirlwind Paracesis to create a paradigm shift in Loki’s Kit.

But you knew this...YOU JUST NEVER SAW IT COMING.

Archived