Saryn - Detachable Pieces

As the title suggests, this about the "armor" pieces that Saryn has that makes her asymmetrical. For example: The collar, the waist "skirt", her right thigh guard.

If those were able to be removed in the same way that Umbra's parts are removable. I know that people like to fashion-frame the HELL out of Saryn for certain aspects *cough cough*. I just think that it should be an option to remove those pieces as an option because there are alot of people that have a mental issue with Asymmetry (me included) that literally cannot help the way they think about her. Please make an option for us to toggle these pieces so those of us that mentally can't grasp it, can fashion frame as well.DTZSAmq.png2etvnkG.png

• Like 10

Honestly I'd like to see pretty much every addition that uses any sort of quasi cloth physics get a toggle. 

That said I'm pretty sure that heart thing is pretty much baked into her leg so I don't think they can just remove that as easily as they could say the Mag Deluxe bib. 

• Like 3

Why yes, i would love to have the option to toggle these extra items. (Cant have enough butts).
But really tho, being able to toggle induvidual parts of a frame can open up alot of fashion frame possibilities, and some may even give the players, if they so choose, a more minimalistic look (Eitehr for the sleak look ''or for me, seeing the cute butts better'', or less distractions from physics). Or in some cases i seen, teh anoyance of clipping between skirts and syandanas, or other oddities.

Dont know the science how the engine works, but i definitly would wellcome such customizatrion 💗

Edited by Sasha_The_Lynx
  • Like 2

Please, please, PLEASE make this a thing! It will instantly make almost all frames even more viable for greater fashion potential! 

Mesa, Oberon, Atlas, and all the others with extra parts hanging/protruding left and right. 

PLEASE, i cant stress this enough! 

• Like 3
On 2020-08-17 at 3:43 AM, Galanys said:

As the title suggests, this about the "armor" pieces that Saryn has that makes her asymmetrical. For example: The collar, the waist "skirt", her right thigh guard.

If those were able to be removed in the same way that Umbra's parts are removable. I know that people like to fashion-frame the HELL out of Saryn for certain aspects *cough cough*. I just think that it should be an option to remove those pieces as an option because there are alot of people that have a mental issue with Asymmetry (me included) that literally cannot help the way they think about her. Please make an option for us to toggle these pieces so those of us that mentally can't grasp it, can fashion frame as well.DTZSAmq.png2etvnkG.png

keeping it alive

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2020-08-17 at 3:43 AM, Galanys said:

I would love to have dangly and protruding bits made removable on most frames, if for no other reason than to allow for a wider use of syandanas without major clipping/distortion issues. A few examples that immediately come to mind are the jets on Nova Prime's back, Nekros Prime's "wings", Titania's actual wings, or Trinity's notorious skirts.

Edited by freeformline
  • Like 2

To anyone modelling attachments (shoulderpads, for example), try this:

1) Take every warframe model and put it into a default pose.
2) Remove paint. Let them all be the same color.
3) Clip all the models into the same location (no physics and maybe not all of them at once).
4) Merge it all and cut off all invisible internal textures.
5) You now have a model with clipping issues from every other frame combined.
6) Curse not being able to remove some of those parts

How about adding a menu uption for each in-built attachment for every skin of every frame? I'm aware that this might be unreasonably lot of work, but please add it to some low-priority list, if nothing else.

Ideally, we'd be able to reuse parts of frames the Helminth subsumed on the condition we use that frame's ability.

These spikes prevent many other attachments from fitting on without clipping. In fact, they even clip through Volt's head (I like the Storm helmet) during his idle animation.
Ideally, I'd have each of them re/movable, but that's not even a feature. Not yet, at least.
Optionally, I'd have them shortened by ~40%, so they don't clip into many other cosmetics.
The simplest solution would be to be able to remove them. A bit sad though, because they complement the asymmetrical look really well.

VOtnnXP.jpg

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 2020-09-18 at 2:50 AM, freeformline said:

I would love to have dangly and protruding bits made removable on most frames, if for no other reason than to allow for a wider use of syandanas without major clipping/distortion issues. A few examples that immediately come to mind are the jets on Nova Prime's back, Nekros Prime's "wings", Titania's actual wings, or Trinity's notorious skirts.

Agreed 100% on this ^^

• 2 weeks later...
On 2020-08-17 at 2:43 AM, Galanys said:

On 2020-08-17 at 6:22 AM, Kaggelos said:

Please, please, PLEASE make this a thing! It will instantly make almost all frames even more viable for greater fashion potential! 

Mesa, Oberon, Atlas, and all the others with extra parts hanging/protruding left and right. 

PLEASE, i cant stress this enough! 

Agreed! I would especially love to see this option on Equinox and Mesa (especially Mesa!). The physics of their extra hanging parts are just terrible. Plus They do get in the way of fashion customization. Everyone - let's keep this thread alive, perhaps in time they'll take notice and do something about it.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2020-11-11 at 10:15 AM, Hawkeye2404 said:

I would especially love to see this option on Equinox and Mesa (especially Mesa!). The physics of their extra hanging parts are just terrible. Plus They do get in the way of fashion customization.

Yep, well said.