Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If You Choose The Grineer Side

Dopey

If you join the Grineer you'll get on Derf Anyo's blacklist. You don't want that.

Also, you think that you'd be fighting for Grineer? It may seem like it, but that's not true. They're just puppets of their true masters.

No, I'm not talking about the queens.

Ask Vor, he'll tell you.

If you join the Grineer you'll get on Derf Anyo's blacklist. You don't want that.

Also, you think that you'd be fighting for Grineer? It may seem like it, but that's not true. They're just puppets of their true masters.

No, I'm not talking about the queens.

Ask Vor, he'll tell you.

What will vor tell me? "Gurugrugurgurgur"? 

Then you are a rollers supporter, And There's not a single Tenno out there that acutally likes these little annoying things

Join corpus, We have 'em ospreys, much cuter

You forget that Alad V is stealing tenno life pods, ripping our brothers and sisters from them, and dissecting them for profit. The Grineer just want to kill us because we did not mutate like them. The Corpus must fall. For the Lotus and our brothers and sisters. 

You forget that Alad V is stealing tenno life pods, ripping our brothers and sisters from them, and dissecting them for profit. The Grineer just want to kill us because we did not mutate like them. The Corpus must fall. For the Lotus and our brothers and sisters. 

And then the Grineer rip us up for dissecting. Anyhow, Corpus controls the market=Corpus gives us blueprints=Noobs have to run into the game with no weapons if market falls