Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Livestream Schedule: August 17 - 21

[DE]Helen

Tenno,

Tune into our working from home community streams to hang out with the team and enjoy some casual Warframe gameplay!

In lieu of our traditional streams, members of the Community Team are broadcasting from their homes during our regularly scheduled times. Stop by and catch up with us and other Tenno!

Watch for 30 Minutes to Receive This Week’s Twitch Drops:

• Monday: Ash Neuroptics
  • Tuesday: Ash Chassis
  • Wednesday: Ash Systems
  • Thursday: Warframe Slot

Heart of Deimos fast approaches! Enjoy another week of built Warframe Components, Helminth - I mean, Tenno.

Join us at twitch.tv/warframe for the following:

RemoteStreamPage_1080p.jpg

Nintendo Switch Tenno who want to watch from their portable console can do so by installing the YouTube app for free at the Nintendo eShop. Head to the Warframe YouTube channel when we're live to tune in!

I farmed Equinox Day and Night through day and night last weak (isss dat a puuuun!?) and my heart almost break killing all them Manics knowing they does not drop Ash parts.
But now it just calmed down.
I'm unspeakably thankful for this!

I'm not one to typically complain, but this is tantamount to having no drop for long time players. How about Gauss instead or another new frame that we're less likely to have 100 bps for already?  Or a frame that requires rare resources like nitain. 

Regardless, I do appreciate the pre built drops the past 2 weeks.  See you on Thursday!

At the risk of being the only one to say this, I'm fine with getting Ash. I sold mine when I got Ash Prime, long ago. I used to go into my Inventory every once in a while and clear out all the non-Prime non-tradable blueprints that accumulated, because why would you keep all those Ash and Oberon bits? I stopped doing this the minute they announced Helminth obviously, but I haven't had a single Ash piece drop since. I know that I'll eventually accumulate a full set from normal play but this could be months down the line and it's nice to get one as easily as this. I still don't like that we're being asked to go redo content we've already done to farm for the exact same pieces we've already farmed for, because there was no conceivable way to guess spares would ever be worth anything more than credits, but the drops this month have alleviated this a bit.

1 минуту назад, MarrikBroom сказал:

Because in theory Ash is far easier to get than a few potwntial options: such as equinox, nidus, mesa (wait that can be pubbed now nevermind,) or have components that make builsing a pain such as garuda, hildryn, or baruuk.

You're mistaken, nothing changed for Mesa, still need keys for Salad M

5 minutes ago, MarrikBroom said:

Because in theory Ash is far easier to get than a few potwntial options: such as equinox, nidus, mesa (wait that can be pubbed now nevermind,) or have components that make builsing a pain such as garuda, hildryn, or baruuk.

Ash farming is a pain in the butt for newer players,  due to how uncommon manic spawns are.  While I don't need it,  I'm sure there are plenty of players who do. 

Archived