Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Livestream Schedule: August 17 - 21

[DE]Helen

5 minutes ago, TheMars5 said:

Man I just have to say, 

Thank you for posting these always. I had a hard time keeping up with the streams before but since I've found your tables its been very convenient.

Thanks

Thanks for letting me know! Glad they're helpful!

6 hours ago, [DE]Helen said:

Tenno,

Tune into our working from home community streams to hang out with the team and enjoy some casual Warframe gameplay!

In lieu of our traditional streams, members of the Community Team are broadcasting from their homes during our regularly scheduled times. Stop by and catch up with us and other Tenno!

Watch for 30 Minutes to Receive This Week’s Twitch Drops:

• Monday: Ash Neuroptics
  • Tuesday: Ash Chassis
  • Wednesday: Ash Systems
  • Thursday: Warframe Slot

Heart of Deimos fast approaches! Enjoy another week of built Warframe Components, Helminth - I mean, Tenno.

Join us at twitch.tv/warframe for the following:

RemoteStreamPage_1080p.jpg

Nintendo Switch Tenno who want to watch from their portable console can do so by installing the YouTube app for free at the Nintendo eShop. Head to the Warframe YouTube channel when we're live to tune in!

Can you please set the steam open Thursday bycouce for me it is midnight, like on YouTube the premiere of something like that? 

7 hours ago, zipilgrim said:

because why would you keep all those Ash and Oberon bits?

Why keep everything?  Because digit bits stored in a database don't take up space or cause a mess or in any other way impact my life in any negative way.  On the flip side getting rid of something I *might* eventually use is annoying when *might* turns into the reality.  Seriously embrace you inner hoarder because there is no reason not to.

Chroma needing a saryn systems to build ages ago showed me why being a hoarder wasn't only OK it was GOOD.

i don't get why so many people complain about Ash... It will make way more sens to give Nidus next week for the release of an "Infested" expansion release, no? lol 

I also don't need the parts, but i'll still take them just in case.  And i'll thank  DE cuz i know a lot of my friends have terrible luck with the manics and the drops! 

4 hours ago, (PS4)Agent_CHAR said:

Why keep everything?  Because digit bits stored in a database don't take up space or cause a mess or in any other way impact my life in any negative way.  On the flip side getting rid of something I *might* eventually use is annoying when *might* turns into the reality.  Seriously embrace you inner hoarder because there is no reason not to.

Chroma needing a saryn systems to build ages ago showed me why being a hoarder wasn't only OK it was GOOD.

I agree, it does pay off one way or another down the road 🙂

As far as Chroma goes, I sure am glad his prime doesn't need the parts of other prime frames!

As someone who built Ash before he was a Manic drop (before Ivara took his drop table slots in Spy), and having taken upwards of a month or two to farm his systems after finally getting the Smoking Body Ephemera off Stalker, this is a great boon and I am thankful to not have to farm this frame. I rarely see Manics even in my high tier Grineer missions, though I haven't done much on the Steel Path. Luck of the draw, RNGesus, etc. and that's just the Manic, never mind the drops.

Probably wouldn't have been an issue if I didn't routinely sell excess blueprints back when we didn't have a secondary use for them. Probably should have learned when Chroma started the trend of feeding Warframe parts to the Foundry, then Ephemeras popularized it, and now we're going to be feeding whole frames to Audrey III...

Firstly, it's nice that you are handing out frames in the light of the Helminth Chrysalis release. No sarcasm. No snarkiness.

Now, I wonder what about after the Heart of Deimos hype ended and people still eventually need a second copy of atrociously to get frames? Are you planning to address this in the future? Are you going to keep handing out frames like this forever or are you going to keep the acquisition the same despite effectively having doubled the grind as you did with arcanes where you presented a temporary solution (Scarlet Spear) to a permanent doubling of the grind (upping the required arcanes from 10 to 21 for a full one)?

Mind you I personally am "only" affected by it with each new frame you release. Newer players however are kind of being told they'll have to farm or buy a good chunk of frames (mainly the ones without a Prime version) twice since they missed out on the easy way by watching streams just as they missed the easy way for arcanes with Scarlet Spear.

Maybe it's not as bad as I think it is. I think this (and arcanes) should be addressed in some way. Halving the cost for the Simaris parts was a decent step. I repeat myself before someone tries to get personal: I'm well covered myself with frames and arcanes. I also play this game too much. My argument is in favor of newer players and players who have a life and only mildly for my own personal gain (future new frames/R5 arcanes).

I inform those that did not know, and remind those that do know, that there was a time when Twitchdrops during streams were sporadic and not a regular happenstance. The drops are a reward for paying and watching, not incentive to watch.

Thank you DE for the drops, last week, this week, and going forward.

Archived