Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Livestream Schedule: August 17 - 21

[DE]Helen

13 minutes ago, hyzmarca said:

Ash farming is a pain in the butt for newer players,  due to how uncommon manic spawns are.  While I don't need it,  I'm sure there are plenty of players who do. 

There is a debuff on disruption missions called "Pack Hunters" makes manics spawn like crazy. You can find a console with that debuff let it explode and farm the infinite manic spawns without activating the other consoles so Ash farm is easier than hildryn nidus grendel or ivara. Any of them would be better as twitch drops. I'll still watch the streams regardless

1 minute ago, (PS4)xeojin said:

Is there a Devstream planned this week?

They're holding off on Devstreams until... can't recall the name of the upcoming update, so whatever that's called (the one with the corn golems) launches somewhere around the 25th. There might be a Devstream on the day of launch but -ascii shrug- 

Something about gift horses... but, if the purpose of these drops was to provide some much needed relief from re-farming older "very tedious" frames in exchange for increased viewership; than Ash seems pretty lackluster next to the likes of Khora and Harrow (one person's trash being anothers treasure aside). Am I alone in thinking a better (more generous) choice would have been Nidus or even Ivara for example, I'm fairly sure theres a bunch of folks dreading those farms as their subsumes are very very compelling. Maybe farming Ash is more anti-fun than it seems? Thank you for the slot it will help somewhere down the line I'm sure, and hopefully DE might be feeling more charitable in upcoming weeks.

Why ash parts...?
Ash is a SUPER easy frame to get. I'm actually shocked some people can't get him apparently considering Manics are plentiful and super easy to kill.

Why not Nidus, Ivara, Grendel... you know, something that's actually a pain to get to help people out.

2 минуты назад, (NSW)9Seraphs сказал:

Something about gift horses... but, if the purpose of these drops was to provide some much needed relief from re-farming older "very tedious" frames in exchange for increased viewership; than Ash seems pretty lackluster next to the likes of Khora and Harrow (one person's trash being anothers treasure aside). Am I alone in thinking a better (more generous) choice would have been Nidus or even Ivara for example, I'm fairly sure theres a bunch of folks dreading those farms as their subsumes are very very compelling. Maybe farming Ash is more anti-fun than it seems? Thank you for the slot it will help somewhere down the line I'm sure, and hopefully DE might be feeling more charitable in upcoming weeks.

Только что, Stormandreas сказал:

Why ash parts...?
Ash is a SUPER easy frame to get. I'm actually shocked some people can't get him apparently considering Manics are plentiful and super easy to kill.

Why not Nidus, Ivara, Grendel... you know, something that's actually a pain to get to help people out.

Most likely DE forgot about disruption, and it seems not alot of players know about it as well

34 minutes ago, Kylo. said:

fHh6dP.png 

kek

Can't figure out how to post a screen shot here (Says my browser doesn't support pasting with toolbar) but I have almost 1058 Neuroptics, 994 Chasis and 561 Systems. 

Not to mention a vanilla ash just sitting in my inventory feeling very inadequate and unappreciated next to my Ash Prime. Meanwhile, I have all sorts of non primed WF's with plenty of missing components. But yes, I mean, I have literally(!!!) thousands of Ash components. 2713  to be exact. 

1 minute ago, TennoSimons said:

Can't figure out how to post a screen shot here (Says my browser doesn't support pasting with toolbar) but I have almost 1058 Neuroptics, 994 Chasis and 561 Systems. 

Upload picture, take image link, paste image link, wait two nano seconds, done.

Archived