Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Livestream Schedule: August 17 - 21

[DE]Helen

В 22.08.2020 в 07:35, 1OfTheUndying сказал:

I just realized...with DE selling a new pack with Nidus, I guess that means they don't really have a reason for his parts to be the drops for this coming week.

Yep, RIP, gonna wait until Nidus Prime is released until subsuming him then
Still, in that case a better choice would have been Hildryn.
I have all the blueprints, but wasting 6 lazulite toroids just to feed Helminth seems excessive
Or even a better choice, that i thought of when collecting blueprints of other frames - Nitain, some frames seem to require it, even giving out around 10 per stream would've really help.

6 hours ago, Rantear said:

Or even a better choice, that i thought of when collecting blueprints of other frames - Nitain, some frames seem to require it, even giving out around 10 per stream would've really help.

That would render overlevels on nightwave useless, nitain and cosmetics are the only reason everbody is doing the nightwave missions after level 30. Nidus would be nice to see but if he is out of warframe of the week drops i would prefer ivara or trinity instead of hildryn as vox solaris standings are not hard to farm for and lazulite toroids are not that valuable

22 hours ago, Rantear said:

Yep, RIP, gonna wait until Nidus Prime is released until subsuming him then

Sorry to break it to you but you cannot sacrifice prime warframe, only the normal version.

From the wokshop:

What is Subsuming? 
In addition to Helminth’s own Abilities, you can Subsume a Warframe to obtain 1 specific Ability permanently in Helminth’s memory (list below). We do not allow the Subsuming of any Prime Warframes, but you can Infuse Abilities on Prime Warframes! 

19 часов назад, Kuilvax сказал:

That would render overlevels on nightwave useless, nitain and cosmetics are the only reason everbody is doing the nightwave missions after level 30. Nidus would be nice to see but if he is out of warframe of the week drops i would prefer ivara or trinity instead of hildryn as vox solaris standings are not hard to farm for and lazulite toroids are not that valuable

You forgot about potatos, and beacons, you gotta fight Wolf like a hundred of times to get his drops i believe?
And it was pretty much the purpose of those drops, to bypass the grind, and you can only get so much credits per season, now that we have to farm all those frames again, it's really gonna push us back on NW credits....

Also lazulite toroids surely are valuable, 12k standing, and with the fractures that you have to close, you will waste around 30 minutes of your life just to get one.
I still use them to buy arcanes from LD

Archived