Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Incoming Response....

[DE]Megan

So why exactly are we going to work with either of these two instead of using the confusion to just force both in a stalement by sabotaging them in the backround. Isn't that more what the Tenno are about?

Why choose side when we can just walk around their back during their cosmic slapfight and steal the cryopods under their nose?

Also how does it even make sense that we would WORK with either of them, when both sides have made it pretty clear that a. they want to abduct some of our lost brothers and sisters and b. that their primary goal with them is to cut them up and find out what makes our warframes tick to use it themself?

Are we supposed to think, they would call us with: "Hey dudes, we got some of your friends here. But those damn Corpus/Grineer want to take them before we can. Can't you help us out? We give you half of those cryopod as thanks. Oh and that's totaly not a knife i hold behind my back?"

Or is this a "if we can't have it, then you shall not have it either" situation, that they call us in and are willing to not get the pods as long as their opponent doesn't get them?

Also Ruk makes totaly sense given he is a fleet commander.

Edited by Othergrunty

To those wondering why we would help them considering what is at stake...keep in mind that to us (for now) it is 'out of character' information: the tenno and even lotus, doesn't know about this yet.  Will the tenno find out beforehand?  Or will it be a 'oh snap' revelation at some point during or even after the event?

To those wondering why we would help them considering what is at stake...keep in mind that to us (for now) it is 'out of character' information: the tenno and even lotus, doesn't know about this yet.  Will the tenno find out beforehand?  Or will it be a 'oh snap' revelation at some point during or even after the event?

I see your point but these types of messages and "transmissions" are often presented as information the lotus has obtained so I consider them as canonized posts.

If we betray the corpus, that have called us betrayers, does that nullified the offense or makes the act redundant? Or both!?

They need our help. We do not need theirs. We just get to see what is going on and then stop them from having it their way. Like taking candy from a baby.