Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

i like everything about end of mission screen except the..

SaidTheRogue

...goddamn delay. why does it just.. sit there? why cant i IMMEDIATELY escape out or otherwise do anything, as with the old way?

why do you change things for the sake of changing them? we've been over this.. for something like this, add a toggle to show the old one or something. in a game thats making less money as time goes on, annoying those that play it is not good business. i love this game but for hells sake why do i have to sit there waiting on whats essentially a vignette?

i like the way it looks just not the clunkiness of it. lets move along, shall we?

and for that matter, why have to mouse over something to leave squad? clumsy, clunky as hell. this is not the first time youve heard this. smoothing out these little, little things would buy alot of social capital for you.

The delay you've got before you can close it off and be in your Orbiter/relay/dojo where you were before you started the mission?

That's just the same delay as "landing crafts in a misty void" on extraction, only now you at least get to keep reviewing your mission details instead of BoAts gO wHoOSh and then given the mission details again once you're already ready to move on with life. Kind of an upgrade in that regard, except some small sliver of 'fashionboat' since they lost some screen time.

Archived