Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

people spawning in the Railjack instead of Dojo

Karalaza

People are still sometimes spawning in the railjack instead of the dojo when inviting them. Often it makes trading complications (either main blueprints aren't tradable, or people really don't know how to exit it so they require instructions). The bug has been around since the railjack was introduced.

14 minutes ago, ajingom said:

This bug is really old, but it's not being fixed. Anyway the current way to work around this is to use esc-quick move.

Not when you're trading main blueprints (like mesa prime bp). In that case the seller (you've invited and he spawns in the railjack) after leaving the RJ will get a locked item when trying to trade the item in question. The fix for this would be to leave the dojo and get reinvited again and hoping he doesn't spawn in the RJ again (which can happen unfortunately) - and this starts being very annoying when you need to explain it to mostly everybody (doing my best to educate them, but it's starting to be a hassle)

il y a 5 minutes, Karalaza a dit :

Not when you're trading main blueprints (like mesa prime bp). In that case the seller (you've invited and he spawns in the railjack) after leaving the RJ will get a locked item when trying to trade the item in question. The fix for this would be to leave the dojo and get reinvited again and hoping he doesn't spawn in the RJ again (which can happen unfortunately) - and this starts being very annoying when you need to explain it to mostly everybody (doing my best to educate them, but it's starting to be a hassle)

For items with rank restrictions, it seems that the seller and buyer must be in the same room (or close together) at least once. In the case of my dojo, when using quick move, most of the problems were solved with quick move because it is close to the main lobby where the transaction is conducted.

il y a 5 minutes, ajingom a dit :

For items with rank restrictions, it seems that the seller and buyer must be in the same room (or close together) at least once. In the case of my dojo, when using quick move, most of the problems were solved with quick move because it is close to the main lobby where the transaction is conducted.

In my case I have the visitor use Esc-Fast Travel-Vault. In this case, there shouldn't be another vault between where the transaction takes place and Railjack.

Archived