Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

{PC} HOIST YE SAILS! Squid Beard is recruiting! The galaxies finest Space Pirates! {Alliance, Dojo, Railjack, Discord, and... C̴̮̈́t̵̪̀ĥ̷̩ṵ̶͠l̴͍͝h̸͙̅u̴͈͝}

-HolyFawn-

PIRATES? NO! SPACE PIRATES!

AHOY SAILOR! The names -HolyFawn- . Captain of clan Squid Beard! You like pirates? No no no, not what you’re thinking, we’re better. What's better than just your normal everyday pirate? Space Pirates… and many other nautical apparatuses! Let me give you a few reasons why you’d might consider joining some of THE FINEST Space Pirates in the whole galaxy!

Squid Beard is a great, expansive, and never ending project and family. We have much to offer any young or old tenno, as we have no mastery rank required! This list would include:

A massive and expansive 2 story dojo.

Multiple dueling rooms, gardens for being existential, and The Atrocity Room.

All labs with 100% completed research. (including Kuva Trading)

A Dry Dock for Railjack, including two enormous observatories attached; for contemplating the never ending universe!

A custom in-house designed emblem. (see below)

Our own personal Clan discord with music bots and many others for our own events and hangouts on the daily.

We’re part of a large alliance, known as The Halls of R'lyeh, also with a large discord full of giveaways and events!

(a small note) A lot of us have been taking a hiatus from the game. As of August 2020, we are back and coming back with force! Help us restore to our former glory, sailor! 

And most importantly: Ẁ̶̢̳̞̟͈̻̦̗̭̳̋͊̋̐̀̆͆̇̀͘͘O̶̧̢͚̗̞̖̓̚R̶͕̲̻͇̘̜̼̘͕͋̔̾͗̀̈́̚͝S̴̺͛̐̈́̋̌̀͐̓͒̕͘H̷̛̬̦̥͙͕͚͉̠̪̞͙̲̩̠̎̌̈́̓͌̉̐͘͝ͅȊ̴̧̺̠̱̻̤̜̼̻̠͈̫̐̓̅̒̍̊̊̓̍̾͜͝͝P̸̡͖̲̓͐̈́̐̔̒̿̒́͆̋́̚ͅĮ̶̜̞͉̞͚̜̘̠̭̒̅ͅŅ̸̢̛̛̳̲̪̫͖͊̎̉̐̈́̀̃̋̈́̔̎͜͠G̴̨̢̪̣̻͔͓̱̠̓͂̄͛̓͋̔͗͘̕͝ ̵̠̱̫̙͂̍͂͋T̵̛̥͖̂͋̾͂̍̍̔H̵̨̢̨͈̰̪͌̓͠E̶̯̲̾̈͆̈́͛́̓ ̸̢̦̝̻͈̹͗̉̿́̈́́̾̋̂͂̆̄̓͘͠Ơ̷̢̥̬͇̠̻̠̖̻̞̺̣͇̄̀̈́̀̇Ȕ̷͔̤̪͖̊̈̌̿̀̓͗̊̍̋T̶̼̬̪͎̜͖̜͈̾Ȩ̷̫̟̞̞̩̳̣̄͐̃R̶̬̬̤͉̞̓ ̵̬̠̳̟͙̾͋̿̎͂̽̀̀̈́Ģ̷̧̻͔̜̫͖̦̳̖̣͙̟̹̅̂̍̑̌̂̾̀Ö̴̡͍̳̖͇̦̰̥͈͉̲̩͓̜̽̊̆͛͆D̸̛̥̉̂̋̈́̌̿͒́͐͛́͜͝S̵̠̣̝̭͇̞̰̬̻̬̏͗͌͆́͆̊̓̀̕

Our Emblem

0AXCloFg2S5s05n3h6bFXfDAsZlI_PcM5_sGhunxkkyUeS3lDtGo7zFYnLkPK2CGEyriVFA1Y8xdcroCmdmBYHwukZYoQ1ykPP0UFLDQ46k8NBf-erwBKGeigr3LeFX2EAT6q0U

Clan Ranks and Officers

All of our ranks are thought out and have specific purposes.

Here they are from highest to lowest along with our officers and their tasks: 

Cthulhu ~ -HolyFawn- (Myself, responsible for any and all clan leader shenanigans)

Cap'n Morgan ~ LostIsles (Our second in command, everything I can do they can, along with being the co-counder of Squid Beard!) 

Kraken ~ Heibel66, MortTrevari (AKA that OSU guy {Heibel}, and the guy who designed our oh so nautical emblem! {Mort})

Davy Jones ~ The bois that handle things when Heibel, Mort, Isles or myself isn't around, a great amount of trust is put into people of this rank!

Scalawag ~ Dojo architect(s), responsible for starting new projects and research. Currently, we are looking for sailors to fill this rank!   ***(more info below)***

Peg Leg ~ The rank for the loyal sailors! Peg Legs are helpful to the clan and alliance. They’re also able to recruit should the need arise.

Cabin Boy ~ This rank is an automatic promotion after two weeks in the clan. Any ranks above are to be earned.

Poop Deck ~ Our initiate rank. Pretty simple. 

Keelhauled ~ The vacation rank. If you’re going to be away longer than our 20 day kick limit, just give notice in the discord or in game and you’ll be free from being kicked.

PROMOTIONS

As stated, promotions are earned in the clan. The more loyal or helpful one tends to be, the more myself or the officers will notice and consider one for promotion.

***We are currently seeking 2 or 3 members with some extra creativity for the Scalawag role to help update and re-design the dojo! We’re aiming to make the place feel more like it should be, our clan home!***

HEEDING THE CALL

If you feel compelled to be apart of the finest space pirates in the solar system, feel free to reach out to us! Be it on the forum here, discord, or in game. Myself or one of our officers will get back to you! SEE YOU SOON, SAILOR. 

Feel free to enter the discord as well: 

https://discord.gg/5z5cYD9

~ -HolyFawn-

CONTACT INFO Discord Tags & IGN's: 

moonmoon#0666 | -HolyFawn-

MortTrevari#2608 | MortTrevari

Heibel#4303 | Heibel66 

Disappointed#2735 | LostIsles

Archived