Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What to do if you win Twitch 400 platinum?

(PSN)MysticAridia

Question

I've been watching the community work from home streams lately, it's pretty cool to see the staff just chilling out. One thing I've noticed is that they hold a 400 platinum raffle. Now I myself have not won it, but every time someone does the staff says something too quickly, I assume they have to say it every time so they just go on routine by now, but that I can't really hear what they're saying. 

So my question is if you win the raffle, what specifically do you have to do? I can only pick up write your username, but what other information do I need to state? And where do I give this information? In the twitch chat? Or do I need to contact someone? 

5 answers to this question

8 minutes ago, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:
  1. Message DE on twitch - gib them your Platform and Username on said platform
  2. They gibs you the plat "soon" enough.

I'll be surprised if I got that wrong since it's one of the most common things they say on stream.

This, they literally say it every time they do a giveaway

26 minutes ago, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:
  1. Message DE on twitch - gib them your Platform and Username on said platform
  2. They gibs you the plat "soon" enough.

I'll be surprised if I got that wrong since it's one of the most common things they say on stream.

Alright, thank you! I'm rather new to twitch, how do you message someone? 

7 hours ago, (PS4)MysticAridia said:

Alright, thank you! I'm rather new to twitch, how do you message someone? 

There is a written tutorial on the twitch page. just scroll down from the video and you should see a "HOW TO CLAIM PRIZES" section.

Archived