Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mildly curious: Good primary and secondary for Steel Path?

EmberStar

11 minutes ago, EmberStar said:

It's not that I don't have any mods, it's that I don't build around Corrupted mods.  I build so all numbers go up.  Literally the only build I have that uses Corrupted mods is a Slow Nova built for high power strength and duration to use Null Star as damage reduction.  I would never team with her, mostly because I'm tired of being screeched at by people who think all Nova is Speed Nova... even in missions where that seems like a bad idea like Interception.  I do not own a Speed Nova build.

I don't have Arcanes because I don't feel like paying thousands of platinum, and so far I have deeply disliked any game modes that drop them.  (I ran Raids / Trials exactly zero times.  I have only fought the basic Eidolon a few times, and hate it.  I did Scarlet Spear enough to get the unique weapons, and no more than that.)

I told you you don't need any arcanes and riven  overall with revenant against emissary. You can even use nova but i haven't tried it and i don't have any forma on her.

P.S. With scarlet spear you could get almost all arcanes easily.

il y a 37 minutes, EmberStar a dit :

It's not that I don't have any mods, it's that I don't build around Corrupted mods.  I build so all numbers go up.  Literally the only build I have that uses Corrupted mods is a Slow Nova built for high power strength and duration to use Null Star as damage reduction.  I would never team with her, mostly because I'm tired of being screeched at by people who think all Nova is Speed Nova... even in missions where that seems like a bad idea like Interception.  I do not own a Speed Nova build.

I don't have Arcanes because I don't feel like paying thousands of platinum, and so far I have deeply disliked any game modes that drop them.  (I ran Raids / Trials exactly zero times.  I have only fought the basic Eidolon a few times, and hate it.  I did Scarlet Spear enough to get the unique weapons, and no more than that.)

You should be able to kill anything with a top tier CO weapon or a bleed heavy(hate, nikana or whatever heavy bleed zaw, pennant, ...) because melee has a damage ceiling that is still above what SP throws at you. However without arcanes you loose a lot of customisation/fun/powerlevel, also probably all of what I consider decent builds use corrupted mods, please reconsider. Surprisingly often a negative stat is beneficial when it is not non factor.

Primary: Corinth Prime. Good damage and multishot airburst can chuck out a load of status really quickly on crowds.

Secondary: Aksomati Prime/Kuva Nukor. Aksomati has a good damage output, Nukor is great for status.

Melee: Gram Prime. I have a high-end riven for this and that is the only reason I use it tbh.

Archived