Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Options for people sensitive to light

DSKatsune

Hi, I recently contacted Warframe Support for help with finding the right settings to help with my light sensitivity while playing warframe. High contrast between light and dark areas hurts my eyes. I fumbled around with several settings to no success, such as bloom, contrast, and brightness among others. Warframe support said I should post this here so you guys can maybe implement a setting for it in the future.

The problem I ran into was that certain places (such as the arsenal) had immense glare and bright light compared to the surrounding areas, causing my eyes to burn. the setting I wished to propose was to have a setting that decreases the contrast in visual brightness between bright and dark areas to make in-game lighting more uniform and remove strain from my eyes that way.

Thank you

i don't want to sound like a debbie downer or anything, but extreme Lightning anomalies that make stuff look bad, hurt our eyes, prevent us from seeing what's going on, or otherwise skew things away from how they're supposed to look - has only increased over the years of the game, not reduced.

so i'm not going to hold my breath. i support your wishes, but.... good luck.

It's a huge problem for me as well :(. I lower everything - as little as that is on PS4. I moved TV even closer. Coupled with small text or incons - counting railjack avionics ranking is making my eyes (and brain) bleed out. I am not sure what it is not as important of an issue or goal to be addressed.

It's enough with all the noised and different amount of abilities indicators that fly all over the terrain sometime, but this just tire you even in calm places. Derelict specifically I haven't touched in quite some time even though I'd love to get some more mods.

17 часов назад, DSKatsune сказал:

The problem I ran into was that certain places (such as the arsenal) had immense glare and bright light compared to the surrounding areas, causing my eyes to burn. the setting I wished to propose was to have a setting that decreases the contrast in visual brightness between bright and dark areas to make in-game lighting more uniform and remove strain from my eyes that way.

its broken forced autoexposure and nothing else. no settings will fix that till Steve return ability to turn this off. welcome to Warframe.

Archived