Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Start With New Supporter Packs

[DE]Helen

20e7cc55c94f9cca3271bc2e3c58011a_845x230

Pick up your Deimos Supporter Pack or Initiate Pack and prepare to face the secrets that lie in the Heart of Deimos, launching August 25 on all platforms.

Support the update content you love with the Deimos Supporter Packs. For new Tenno looking for power, we’re upgrading our Starter Pack into the new Initiate Pack, with a Warframe, Weapon and Mods. For new and old Tenno alike, these packs are the best value if you’re looking to dive into Heart of Deimos!

PC Tenno who purchase Deimos Supporter Pack will be able to upgrade to another tier, like upgrading The Deimos Neophyte Supporter Pack to The Deimos Hive Supporter Pack! As of right now, Pack upgrades are not available on consoles because of technical barriers. We’ll continue to gather your feedback as we develop the Supporter Pack Program alongside future updates. With that in mind, please carefully consider each Pack’s contents before making a purchase on PS4, Xbox One, or Nintendo Switch. Make sure to choose the right Pack for you!

On Nintendo Switch, the Initiate Pack is available on August 25 for North America and Europe, and August 28 in Japan.

New Pack Additions

The Initiate Pack includes:

fa13182a29dc5c18ad9c5e754f48e5c0.png

• 420 Platinum
  • Nidus
  • Boltor
  • Essential Base Damage Mod Bundle
  • Split Chamber
  • 2000 Endo

*Please note the Essential Base Damage Mod Bundle includes an additional 1000 Endo and 50,000 Credits.

The Deimos Neophyte Supporter pack includes:

8965be9934b599f3cc592cce551909c6.png

• Thelyphon Whip Skin
  • Capstan In Action Glyph
  • Domestik Carrion Drone
  • Festering Ephemera

The Deimos Hive Supporter pack includes:

75d64799c5c377b0985633dde46c3e04.png

• 570 Platinum
  • Thelyphon Whip Skin
  • Zobov Shotgun Skin
  • Khrusos Syandana
  • Domestik Carrion Drone
  • Festering Ephemera

The Deimos Swarm Supporter Pack includes:

8b238f2a8e81810eb894a74109595813.png

• 1200 Platinum
  • Thelyphon Whip Skin
  • Zobov Shotgun Skin
  • Capstan Pistol Skin
  • Khrusos Syandana
  • Paradiso Armor Set
  • Domestik Carrion Drone
  • Festering Ephemera

Packs Retiring on August 25

Please note the following packs will be removed on August 25. Grab yours before it’s too late!

• Warframe Empyrean Supporter Pack
  • Warframe Origin Pack
  • Warframe Starter Bundle
  • Warframe: PS4 Renown Pack XVIII
  • Warframe: XB1 Prestige Collection II

Can we earn the Domestik Carrion Drone and Festering Ephemera somehow ingame?

If I remember right ephemeras were kinda planned to be rewards for "challenging" content and hitting milestones and yet in the most cases ended up as RNG-heavy grind or pay to get.

And is the Carrion Drone the Infested one we saw during Tennocon? Would be a shame if it would be locked behind a "real" paywall unlike the others.

Since they are replacing the current supporter packs: Can we expect the same price range?

Spoiler

unknown.png

What happened to updates having mega bundles for cosmetics like these for Platinum? I don't want to directly support game-modes I'm unhappy with like Railjack, and most definitely not things like the Helminth system, but the exclusivity tempts me so I don't miss out.

Is every major update in the future going to require 20+ USD just to get the cosmetics? This marketing tactic is concerning. Warframe used to only do this with Prime Accessories. Using FOMO to sell extra bundles for things that normally cost Platinum is annoying at best.

Ignoring the fact that you (as a development studio, nothing against you personally Helen) just killed the hype for this update comprehensively, based on pure theoretical speculation about usage data, are we really going to start putting ephemera's (and drones behind a hard, rather than a soft) paywall too? Oh yes, gaze upon how skillfully I enter my paypal password to get me that sweet, sweet ephemera. Ffs

Just now, WarriorSoundwave said:

1. The ability nerfs in the Helminth system that's not even out yet.

So you'd rather have roar on your frame and then have it nerfed? Odd choice.

Because lets be honest here, most people were shocked roar even made the list because it was known it would be nerfed anyway if it was to make it in.

Archived