Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoGen Round 19 - Accepted Items!

[DE]Taylor

Really hoping Revenant sees some love one of these days. The tennogen skins I've seen for him look great.

Fashion frame is actually something I get a lot of enjoyment out of, and I'd play my boy Rev a lot more if one of his skins got accepted.

Revenant will soon surpass the originally title held by nidus for longest no tennogen skin. If memory serves me correct Nidus took 25 months for a skin to be reviled on the stream which was the night hunter? Rev is almost at 24 months soon, again if my math is correct

On 2020-08-20 at 10:28 PM, [DE]Taylor said:

Oh man, oh man... What on earth happened to this skin?

I remember being ultra hyped to have this skin on my Excal in its earlier state:

Spoiler

PjO38B8.jpg

For comparison, here's what we will be getting ingame:

Spoiler

DB2B1AB5EA990EDCCA69771BAB17C94FB55F81BA

I'm not super fond of the excessive metallics on the new version (although they do make the helmet look much more distinct), but the real travesty IMO is the "plume" on Excal's helmet.

The feathery energy plume used to be so regal and glorious! But the version that we're getting ingame just looks so... I don't know... greasy? It's like the beautiful feathers were completely replaced with strands of wet, mayonnaise-slicked human hair.
It looks so sad.

On 2020-08-21 at 3:27 AM, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:

I'm a sucker for those Mithra skins - instant purchase almost every time. Please keep them coming! 😄

Amen.

Spoiler

19E88B67B58267996434CBB1CF3DAA9DD136A11C

Like, sweet jesus. Imagine being one of those suckers who spent so many dollars for that Liset Prime model swap, when something like this is going to exist.

*sobs quietly in distance*

DE, can´t you make some sort of deal with steam so people who downloaded Warframe directly from you can participate and get those skins?

I am not a fan of steam and try to avoid it as much as possible. And I know I´m not the only one here 😉

3 hours ago, Goosmo said:

Thanks alot, i'm glad that you like it. I just gotta suck it up, and do better next time. Hopefully the feedback will come in just a few weeks.

They haven't even told you yet? Maaaan, I think some artists get feedback between submission and deadline so they can tweak it

after helminth nerf and now still no revenant tennogen yet again.

i understand if hes not popular, but still this is too much. since 2018 he only got ugly helmet ?!

well, good side is at least 40gb in my drive is free untill next tennogen. 

On 2020-08-21 at 4:22 AM, SortaRandom said:

Amen.

Spoiler

19E88B67B58267996434CBB1CF3DAA9DD136A11C

Like, sweet jesus. Imagine being one of those suckers who spent so many dollars for that Liset Prime model swap, when something like this is going to exist.

*sobs quietly in distance*

As soon as I saw that Liset, coincidentally, I was wondering if anyone thought of there being a Liset Prime Mithra skin! Until I earned the Nightwave landing craft, I had an Umbral Liset for quite some time (Liset p with Umbra's colors, though I was equally into the Saita Operator outfit). I'd definitely get a Mithra version of the Nightwave or Liset / Prime asap 🙂 

(Speaking of which, I'm guessing Baro may someday find himself with a Nightwave Prisma Skin, as far as ship designs go)

Seriously? The old Night Hunter Syandana is gone forever? I can legitimately count several people who now won't buy it because they only liked the original version. What made the old one good was it looked like wings that hung to the sides, it's amazing claw-like look, and the size feeling adequately proportional to the size of a frame. It was actually different than the other winged syandanas and now it looks like an infested syandana to go along with the Heart of Deimos update. My suspicion is that the wings would get in the way of the camera, but couldn't DE just allow players to adjust the camera to in turn allow more creative freedom? Please? I don't particularly like the new version and unfortunately don't see myself getting it. The rest of the skins look great but that really ruined it for me and a lot of people.

Spoiler

2020.08.21-10.19.png

The infested design for the wings are not as tall and (they were the same height as the head). There is only 2 "talons" instead of 3 and do not reach below the knees. I also liked the spine look in that metallic texture. I don't get it, they were bone/talon wings that looked so good. People want the old design and the new one, it would be nice to have the old one as well with camera modification capability in relation to each specific frame.

New Version.

Spoiler

2020.08.21-10.22.png

I'm not saying it's bad, I'm saying it's not what the people wanted, voted for, and were literally asking to buy. One option is to take both versions and release the other version as another item. I'm almost positive the creator has a backup of the original design that kept getting changed till accepted. This really feels like DE killed the old idea and the new one is legitimately a different Syandana.

2 hours ago, Vlada91 said:

Why the hell DE ask for him to remove metal parts on lotus skins... They look now weary disappointing and simple... I liked better with full metal texture and now not so much

Hmm... I'm curious as to why you think the metallics were removed?  DE didn't really ask me to change anything this round (save for a technical detail on Zephyr) so the skins should pretty much be what they are on the Steam Workshop previews...

3 minutes ago, (XB1)BeastBuster1999 said:

Hmm... I'm curious as to why you think the metallics were removed?  DE didn't really ask me to change anything this round (save for a technical detail on Zephyr) so the skins should pretty much be what they are on the Steam Workshop previews...

Oh tank god, i whose watching home time on mobile and he whose looking like he didn't have metal parts on him at all.... 

18 minutes ago, ToaSirian said:

AND MORE SARYN

At least it's not yet more Ivara cosmetics... :T

ETA: As a thought for TennoGen Round 20... perhaps DE could incentive it as a round specifically for Frames that have less than 2-3 skins (counting Deluxe) or helmets? Like, Grendel, Hildryn, Revenant, Protea, etc. I mean, 20 rounds is pretty impressive, so why not make it something really special?

Archived