Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoGen Round 19 - Accepted Items!

[DE]Taylor

For people asking about batch 2 of tennogen round 19:

"Please note, we originally planned on shipping TennoGen Round 19 Part 2 today (October 29), but we instead are pairing it with The Great Ensmallening: Part 2 to release next week. There main reasons for this is we have some internal deadlines that are critical we hit and getting ‘The Great Ensmallening: Part 2’ lined up today internally was an extremely logical choice. We are sorry for the delay, but trust us, it’ll be worth it!"

From: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1233324-the-great-ensmallening-part-2/

Meh.... I was waiting for today/tomorrow but next week's gonna suck for me cuz i'll be working in another city without the chance to play Warframe :C

2 hours ago, NovusNova said:

"Please note, we originally planned on shipping TennoGen Round 19 Part 2 today (October 29), but we instead are pairing it with The Great Ensmallening: Part 2 to release next week. There main reasons for this is we have some internal deadlines that are critical we hit and getting ‘The Great Ensmallening: Part 2’ lined up today internally was an extremely logical choice. We are sorry for the delay, but trust us, it’ll be worth it!"

On 2020-10-27 at 11:07 AM, (XB1)Harbinger XK5 said:

Round 19 is officially here! Thank you to everyone who submitted before the deadline, there was so much goodness to review. As usual, we do not have a set release date for the following items, but keep an eye out if there's a piece you're interested in!

This is one of our largest rounds yet, so buckle in and see what amazing creations will be added to the game: 

Warframe Skins

Warframe Helmets

Syandanas

Weapon Skins

Operator Cosmetics

Chest Armor

Landing Craft Skins

If you have a favourite item that didn’t make it, don’t fret! There’s a good chance we’ll be working with the creator to help get it across the finish line. Usually technical or stylistic issues are the main cause for rejection, but we do our best to help pieces with great promise get accepted to the game.

Feedback will be sent out within the next few weeks, as we are on the heels of the Heart of Deimos update. As always, if you’re a creator and you’d like some critique on your submitted pieces, please feel free to send me a forum DM and we’ll do our best to send you a quick write-up.

When is Xbox going to get these tennogens? We've been waiting for what seems like forever.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2020-10-29 at 4:21 PM, Daziri said:
On 2020-10-29 at 2:09 PM, NovusNova said:

That was clearly a lie so much for next week.

The sad part is I wouldn't be surprised if we don't get it until next year

On 2020-11-11 at 12:18 AM, (XBOX)Harbinger XK5 said:

This is for PC. Not Xbox though. Tennogen round 19 part 2 is already here.

On 2020-11-10 at 10:18 PM, (XBOX)Harbinger XK5 said:

2 hours ago, (XBOX)Harbinger XK5 said:

So Xbox isn't even going to get this stuff?

The round 19 part 2 announcement was for PC.

DE have announced that round 19 part 1 is coming to consoles with Deimos Arcana:

"TennoGen Round 19, Part 1 on Consoles:
TennoGen Round 19, Part 1 is coming with Deimos Arcana on Consoles! Some of our most popular TennoGen items ever await keen fashion experts on Console."

From: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1235244-nightwave-end-date-november-update/

Archived