Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Ignis Having 0% Weapon Accuracy

Recyclex

As the title says, Ignis have 0% accuracy both on result windows and in personal profile, furthermore, because of Ignis' auto firing nature and its large clip size, it brings down your overall weapon accuracy really fast. I just finished building it last night and tested out on Io, Jupiter. For 3 runs and 5 levels only, It brought down my overall accuracy of 66% in 220 hours of gameplay by 1%, which is a huge deal for me.

Haven't seen anyone mention it before, but I would guess it's there for ages, just that no one cares about their own accuracy.

Edited by Recyclex

Dunno what you're doing but... for almost all the games I use my Ignis on my Loki I end up with something like 200% accuracy cause it NEVER misses, even if I fire behind a wall it's still hitting someone thus making it so I never even miss. Soo... yeah. And why you care about your Overall Accuracy that much is honestly beyond me, there aint anyone ingame packing 100% Accuracy with 200+ Hours in so don't even think about it and just enjoy the painting.

Dunno what you're doing but... for almost all the games I use my Ignis on my Loki I end up with something like 200% accuracy cause it NEVER misses, even if I fire behind a wall it's still hitting someone thus making it so I never even miss. Soo... yeah. And why you care about your Overall Accuracy that much is honestly beyond me, there aint anyone ingame packing 100% Accuracy with 200+ Hours in so don't even think about it and just enjoy the painting.

I played 3 games using only Ignis and melee, all ended up with 0% weapon accuracy, tested one more game with only one shot fired from pistol, and the rest using Ignis, and have purposely fired into thin air, weapon accuracy of the result screen turned out to be 100%. Not sure how you could get something like 200%, maybe you were using physical impact pistols or Glaive/Kestrel which will count as bullet hit.

As for my obsession for personal accuracy, I love snipers and bows, I take pride for being the best sharpshooter in my clan, and is really none of your concern.