Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks For Watching Home Time #20!

[DE]Megan

Thanks for tuning in and apologies again for the tech issues.

Platinum Winners:

Spoiler

aesoth999
elessarmax
ninjaethan20051
redoftheworld

Inaros Prime Access Winner:

Spoiler

bushi_sama
aurkayne

Fan Art:

Check out TennoGen Round 19!

See you next week!

The stream was a little rough but enjoyable! Loved the artwork and some of the new syndanas looked AMAZING. I'm a little sad though I was there from the start of the stream to the end and I didn't get the drop, you know, other than the frames.. :((

Same

24 minutes ago, IMPANICKING said:

The stream was a little rough but enjoyable! Loved the artwork and some of the new syndanas looked AMAZING. I'm a little sad though I was there from the start of the stream to the end and I didn't get the drop, you know, other than the frames.. :((

35 minutes ago, (NSW)AtSburbsEnd said:

Due to the lag, I was just barely able to catch the information on the prex cards 

Can someone fill me in on how to get those? Or will there be a separate post explaining it? 

they will likely do a post but 2 weeks (After the release of deimos?) you can watch any warframe streamer and you will get prex card drops, either on a timer or a button the streamer can press im not sure

While I have nothing but sympathy for yoru tech troubles? Because good god that wasn't your fault...

Absolutely nothing to say about the helmenth nerfs? At all? Nothing?

Not surprised or angry. Just disappointed given there are now over 170 pages in the workshop thread.

Thanks for the stream. It was barely watchable but stuck with you til the end despite the slide show, 160p resolution and constant disconnections ("Warframe had stopped broadcasting").

Your speed run was pretty much a mission loading screen, 6 frames of in mission animation that was so blurred you couldn't make out what was going on, and then a rewards screen 😂 😱

Archived