i have a idea for a warframe

i know this probably will never be seen by anyone of importance but want to get it off my chest i have a fun  and unique idea so listen to me ramble on i want to see a warframe preferably female that is like megumin i know most probably dont now who she is but she is a character from konosuba she uses explosion as her main skill(and only skill) in the anime so idk what to call the attacks other then the 4th which would be explosion

so the first skill be a buff that gives a standard blast element to all weapons in a fixed area (affected by all stats)

the second is a blast of energy that sends targets flying upwards upon hitting the ground the target does a radial aoe around it dealing blast damage to anyone close to the target{effected by all stats)

the 3rd skill would be 2 skills the first is a buff for the fourth skill that will raise its damage by 150% the second will lower the cost of your next spell by half but the cooldown will be increased by 10-25 (idk if the dev's could program it but dream big right lol) seconds(affected by all stats)

and the 4th skill explosion upon using it will consume all energy for every 100 energy absorbed the attack gets 500 damage and deals dot damage afterword after it resolves your character is knocked down and the cool down would be 1 minute and even thought of the augment for it (think limbos 4th augment) but for this (affected by all as well) 

and the passive be weird i got thinking what does a magician need like megumin and came up with this <warframes name here> when you kill a target add 1 magicule (or whatever they want to name it) (that stacks upto 50) upon using a skill gain 50% (1% for each magicule) to efficiency for a set time

im hoping DE sees this and tries making it ive been wanting a frame like this since i started to play so here is to whatever is out there they see my frame and if not i hope they at least acknowledges me asking this 

feel free to improve on the idea if this becomes a frame i want it to be even a bit like megumin

Edited by AzmuleDaera

The idea of an explosion themed Warframe sounds fun, but I think that the stun period after using the 4th ability, may not go over so well. Warframe is a very high paced game, and an ability like what you described runs the risk of breaking that pace. This is why people don't like geting knocked down in this game (whether by their own weapons, or by enemies), but getting knocked down can at least be handled with certain mods. Maybe instead of having a stun duration, have the ability have a longer than usual animation (like the frame falling to it's knees after the blast and slowly getting up).

On 2020-08-21 at 6:11 AM, AzmuleDaera said:

i know this probably will never be seen by anyone of importance but want to get it off my chest i have a fun  and unique idea so listen to me ramble on i want to see a warframe preferably female that is like megumin i know most probably dont now who she is but she is a character from konosuba she uses explosion as her main skill(and only skill) in the anime so idk what to call the attacks other then the 4th which would be explosion

so the first skill be a buff that gives a standard blast element to all weapons in a fixed area (affected by all stats)

the second is a blast of energy that sends targets flying upwards upon hitting the ground the target does a radial aoe around it dealing blast damage to anyone close to the target{effected by all stats)

the 3rd skill would be 2 skills the first is a buff for the fourth skill that will raise its damage by 150% the second will lower the cost of your next spell by half but the cooldown will be increased by 10-25 (idk if the dev's could program it but dream big right lol) seconds(affected by all stats)

and the 4th skill explosion upon using it will consume all energy for every 100 energy absorbed the attack gets 500 damage and after it resolves your character is stunned for 5 seconds and the cool down would be more than a minute was thinking something like 2-4 minutes and even thought of the augment for it (think limbos 4th augment) but for this (affected only by range) 

im hoping DE sees this and tries making it ive been wanting a frame like this since i started to play so here is to whatever is out there they see my frame and if not i hope they at least acknowledges me asking this

I mean the recent Xaku Warframe was a community designed Warframe 🙂
Probably there were better options for his abilities than the ones he has right now bc Nova was also a Community frame but has a better ability kit imo

But your wf concept sounds interesting 😄

Edited by ---Swaggi---