Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What do YOU consider end game? ( Community Discussion that may give you some idea's)

(PSN)Mofojokers

1 minute ago, Salt_KuHa said:

why has nobody mentioned FashionFrame? Disappointing.

You are the first and straight up Fashionframe is probably the best part of Warframe for my brother and i. We may be of the older crowd but we enjoy everything we can make. Heck we made our own dojo so we could go even further with our idea's lol.

I will add it to the list now. 🙂

1 hour ago, (PS4)Mofojokers said:

Honestly just keeping a light hearted discussion going if possible. I have grown very tired of all the negativity around the new system that has yet to launch. So i am enjoying hearing what others would like or consider end game content.

Just found out WF has a very positive speed running community.

I get what you want and I'm also getting a little bit tired of the Helminth topic but believe me when It's about endgame content it usually doesn't turn out as a lighthearted conversation.

And every other topic will also turn into something negative after some time.

Maybe fashionframe topics are the only exceptions.

I dont know if you could call this end game but I would like to see harder nightmare or Sortie missions with multiple modifiers and better rewards so you would have to form a squad with specific roles for everyone (for solo players have to simplify it a bit I guess). 

I mean, those so called nightmare missions can be done with pretty much any frame atm dispite the modifier and the sortie modifiers arent really making things all that much harder either.

Id like to see survival mission thats actually hard without having all bullet sponge enemies, like for example: No Shields - Life Drain - Augmented Enemy Shields - No Inaros (lol) - No Gear Items (no pizza) , preferably so that a single frame cant counter all the modifiers alone.

Edit: and before someone gets angry about the better rewards part I ment it more for the nightmare missions than sorties and Id be happy with just extra credits/endo or cosmetics

4 hours ago, (PS4)Mofojokers said:

It's ok to take breaks infact i reccomend it. I take breaks from Warframe, wow and Destiny to make sure i definitively don't burn out on any game. 😁

to make sure i definitively don't burn out on any game. 😁

any game. 😁

Thats ambitious, considdering my 1,026 games on steam, not to mention xbox one, Nintendo Switch, Epic Store and Battle.net.

At some point, you've got to let a game die and move on 😄 And thats OKI.

There isn't an exact endgame in warframe.

I believe the endgame of warframe is min-maxing your builds, pushing them to the limit, so that you're at your top condition whenever DE throws new content at you. I want to feel strong, I want to destroy everything without blinking, to feel like a god, a literal power fantasy trip. To respect the true legacy of the tenno: Massive weapons of destruction, undefeatable.

But actual content to do when you've got it all and DE hasn't yet added new content? Maybe farm whatever warframe I'm missing, or try new weapons to optimize my loadouts, or just do sorties and chill in the clan chat, paying attention to the recruit chat every now and then to help new players. Casually fishing in PoE and Orb Vallis, finishing my trophy collection, making sure I have enough resources of everything.... the usual in warframe.

I really feel the only way to add any kind of end-game at this point is to severely limit us while buffing the utter hell out of our enemies.

The issue there is Warframe isn't really designed around difficulty, and I wouldn't see that concept being very fun or worthwhile. DE would be better off making more unique enemies like Nox and Nullifiers that ignore or are highly resistant to aspects of our power, while keeping in enough fodder to make it engaging while not making us feel utterly useless. 

So you're not directly increasing difficulty per se, but you are forcing us to use more of our arsenal instead of sticking to Mesa and her Regulators the entire mission. Just give us more reasons to use everything at our disposal.

For me ideally would be adversaries on the level of Kuva Liches, but with more mechanical/technical finesse (dodging, meele, grabbing, directional attacks, blocking etc), sprinkled with steel path regular enemies supporting them+thralls.

Running Helene over and over to forma my frames.  It is literally all I do.  Forma forma forma.  I just do that.  

Once I do that I do voids for junk to do sell to Baro. Then I have to run Helene again to level what I bought. 

I actually just found out there were other planets.  

Who knew???

End game starts imho at regular starchart soft completion and rj crafted. You are then basically free to do anything you want in the game.

There is a kind of absolute end game(where I'm currently at), it's when you have minmaxed everything, maybe still have few things ungrinded randomly, and care more about your timers than anything else. That "speedrun" facet of WF is what I enjoy the most.

Warframe's endgame lives in the levels found only in 3-4 hour survivals. This is unfortunate, since the rest of the game in unbearably easy. This means that until DE brings those levels to be easily accessible, there will be no endgame for you unless you got patience to wait a few hours to get the levels you want.
Back in 2015, people were saying the same thing about level 100 that you're saying about our levels today. They thought level 60 was endgame.
Remember, Warframe uses an  mmo-ish platform, which is based on constant progression. Progression entails increasing difficulty with increasing power to where you're maxed out and ready to take on the hardest enemies in game. The hardest enemies in warframe are level 10099, and yes, EVERY frame can reach this level with the right team and comp (NO CL Dagger). Endurance will always be endgame, no matter what era, because power creep is only thwarted by progression. Increasing power+Increasing levels= progression. Increasing power with static levels = power creep.We have been fightng the same levels for 3 years, yet our power has increases tenfold,.In 2013-2014, level 60 was the highest level available, and it was actually difficult. It was endgame. Then scaling changed, damage 2.0 came out, and power creep set in. People looked to endurance for difficulty. Luckily, we were far less powerful overall than today, thus 1-2 hour missions, which is easy to get to, satisfied this and was called endgame. DE seeing this, made Phoenix Intercept event as a testing subject. Pleased, they made Trials and then Sorties later. Since then, our power has increased 100x over. How can you say that the same enemies will provide the same difficulty, thus how can they be considered the same endgame? Endgame difficulty is now in the 3-4 hour survivals and beyond. If you were around for this, I'm sure you see the Deja Vu. It's a cycle that will repeat itself. We've seen the signs already. Elite Onslaught, Prodman, Eidolons, and fissure endurance bonuses are the start. Forums bustle with request for higher levels. To ignore this is to not be looking forward.

everyone has their own desire so its hard to define a well generalized aspect that should suite all tastes

people often state they want "challenge" and reward that equates to said challenge that is consistent and frequent.

I hate myself for saying this but destiny (year 1) raids were a good example of this , they had intriguing puzzles and at each stage of the raid you gained rewards from a set pool. though things eventually get cheesed and expedited,  example being vault of glass which took us the original players 16 hours initially and a few hours in a few months, till eventually on max difficulty it could become less then an hour.

players ALWAYS find a innovative way to cheese things by exploiting a system, weapon, mechanic ect to best suit their needs.

warframe though has one strong point and that is the RNG tile system , and how with puzzle setups and maybe some innovative thought, could compensate to make that less likely to cheese based on predicted set and habits of the raids 

Archived