Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Bug-Hunting Megathread (Read First Post!)

SilverBones

KNOWN ISSUES!

• The Carnis Set of Mods does not correctly apply their bonuses.

-----------------------------------------------

Hey Folks!

The Heart of Deimos is here, and as with recent updates, we want to be able to access any issues with the new update and content as quickly as possible. If you encounter issues with any of the following topics, please reply to this thread, but read the guidelines below!

This update is seeing the following new features:

• The Cambion Drift - a new Open World area with activities (such as mining and fishing), bounties, quests, and all sorts of new dense features.
  • The Necrolisk - a central hub housing the Entrati Syndicate, as well as the Necraloids who serve them.
  • Necramechs - A new armored suit to stomp the infested with! With a whole suite of new mods and weapons, this new system is another layer of power for your game.
  • The Helminth System - A late-game method of unlocking additional power customization options for your Warframe!
  • Xaku: the Broken Warframe - newly arriving with the Heart of Deimos, Xaku is the collection of three other lost Warframes, brought together as a fragmented conduit of Void power.
  • New Reinforcements - New guns, new cosmetics, new goodies!

BEST PRACTICES

• Include a video or a screenshot if possible! Visual references can help direct us to issues faster than without them.
  • Steps to recreate the bug, if known. Again, this is to help us locate the issue faster.
  • If you saw the Warframe Crash Handler and got a WAR number  (looks like this: WAR-1234567) then add it to your post.  Also please be sure to be as descriptive as possible in the Crash Handler's comment box!

USE THIS FORMAT TO SUBMIT YOUR BUGS!

• TYPE: [Launcher, In-Game, Chat, etc.]
  • DESCRIPTION: [Tell us what you were doing when the bug occurred. Details here are helpful]
  • VISUAL: [This is where you would add your screenshot or video]
  • REPRODUCTION: [Tell us how we can replicate this bug, if known]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [Tell us what you think should have happened, ex: “I should have drawn my weapon”]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [What actually happened, ex: “I went into a T-Pose”]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [How often it happens when you try to reproduce it, ex: “It only happens half the time / when I am crouching / when using Hydroid.”]

Let us know what you find, and please make sure to keep your posts constructive and civil. The better and closer to this format you follow, the easier it is for us to find these bugs and fix them!

If you do not have a bug, and simply want to leave feedback on some aspect of the new Heart of Deimos update, please do not use this thread, and use one of the feedback threads over on the feedback forum!

On 2020-06-17 at 5:39 PM, DoveCannon said:
    • TYPE: In-game
    • DESCRIPTION: Garuda's Talons not effected by Blood Rush, Weeping Wounds, Gladiator set bonus. Exalted melees not effected by Gladiator set bonus.
    • VISUAL:
      • IjMoC7N.png
      • 7MReYS9.jpg
      • s0ZZfVc.png
      • ty6Fs9C.jpg
      • B6KKK6z.png
      • HzWqaZ6.jpg
    • REPRODUCTION: Equip the mods, get a combo counter.
    • EXPECTED RESULT:
      • Garuda's Talons: at 12 combo counter: crit chance 216% (orange-red crits), status chance 173% (every hit gives 1-2 status)
      • Valkyr: at 12 combo counter: crit chance 180% (yellow-orange crits)
      • Excal: at 12 combo counter: crit chance 172% (yellow-orange crits)
    • OBSERVED RESULT:
      • Garuda: white-yellow crits instead of orange-red crits and not getting status on every hit.
      • Valkyr: white-yellow crits instead of yellow-orange crits.
      • Excal: white-yellow crits instead of yellow-orange crits.
    • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens every time.
    • EXTRA NOTE: Has been this way since 27.5.5

This issue is still present in 29.0.0

Just now, Cradicias said:

Locate Father Within the Cambion Drift: Unable to wake father as instructed by the quest. I press the interact button, my warframe sort of freezes for a sec, then nothing happens.

Can you reproduce this and upload an EE.log to support? (Warframe.com/logs) 

• TYPE: In-game
    • DESCRIPTION: The loading screen for Cambion Drift does not complete at all. Tried multiple times with multiple restarts. Other open world maps and/or normal missions load just fine.
    • VISUAL: None
    • REPRODUCTION: Load into Cambion Drift.
    • EXPECTED RESULT: I load in and start my journey.
    • OBSERVED RESULT: Loading stuck at around 25-30%.
    • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% consistent for me.

10 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Can you reproduce this and upload an EE.log to support? (Warframe.com/logs) 

Hey Reb, I know this comment is not related to your conversation at all, but please take a look at my bug report above. I and many others have been screaming into the void about this with no response for weeks. We're desperate at this point.

6 минут назад, [DE]Rebecca сказал:

We are looking into this - we did not encounter this at all on our builds. If you go back to Orbiter and try again it may work? 

My friend just encountered this - aborted to the city, started mission again, and resudues collected ok.

• TYPE: In Game
    • DESCRIPTION:
      Primary: Fishing section of The Exocrine Expedition sister step of the story quest, volts passive kills the fish.
      Secondary: Resetting via Abort/return to the necralisk results in the Fass Vome animation not playing resulting in a progression lock, It can be fixed by returning to orbiter first.
    • EXPECTED RESULT: Fish is caught, Animation replays on exit from Necralisk
    • OBSERVED RESULT: Fish dies, Animation does not replay unless you return to orbiter.
    • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% when volts passive is enabled and ~+30 damage

10 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

We are looking into this - we did not encounter this at all on our builds. If you go back to Orbiter and try again it may work? 

I say this as well, first time out i picked up 6 fass residue but never registered. It also didn't seperately hilight each one. Went back to the nekrolisk, got mission failed, went out again, and it worked fine :)

9 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

We are looking into this - we did not encounter this at all on our builds

I think it happens when you start collecting them before you actually get the objective to. So far, I've had several objective break because I was progressing too fast, and starting again slower worked.

Optimization is beyond horrible!

I am used to getting 70-80°C with Fortuna, or a segment on the ship while modding my warframe (something is offset there, causing my GPU to 100% load for whatever bloody reason, and no, my liset isn't clustered with trash), yet Deimos is unbearable with maxed graphics, not that I am not hitting 120 FPS, but the GPU turns up to bloody 90°C! Dafuq DE?

On the other hand, quest are gamebreaking:

unknown.png

How many different spears I should equip? None of those 5 I have is triggering the next step of this nonsense quest.

Archived