Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Bug-Hunting Megathread (Read First Post!)

SilverBones

Stuck at the fishing in the quest. The fish won't rise out of the liquid so I can't spear them. I was doing this with 30 minutes of when this quest started and tried twice. I went for supper and returned, after logging out and then logging back in to try and continue the quest but I'm stuck at the same point! This is NUTS!!!!

• TYPE: Heart of Deimos Quest, during the fishing portion of the quest
  • DESCRIPTION: Fish don't rise making it impossible to catch them
  • REPRODUCTION: 4 times now and counting. 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Fish should rise
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Fish stay submerged
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

• TYPE: Heart of Deimos Quest, after finding the heart for first time
  • DESCRIPTION: Khora's Venari active for part of Heart of Demios quest when you have to sneak pass the Necromeks.  Venari didn't want to be sneaking and instead attacked them.  bad Venari
  • REPRODUCTION: died several times since stealth was not really an option
  • EXPECTED RESULT: venari should be inactive
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Venari Active and attacking, and no ability to switch modes
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: once.. not sure if possible again

• TYPE: Mining nodes stuck in the ground/puss
  • DESCRIPTION: While mining I noticed a lot of nodes really visually hidden as much as just seeing a tiny shade of blue to identify the mining point.I also noticed that sometimes mostly in caves and near the big structures, the nodes are hidden inside them with no way to mine them.
  • VISUAL: No visual sadly.

I must say that I love the aesthetic of Deimos but sometimes for someone with a little bit bad eyesight it can be difficult to see some things and not only the aforementioned mining nodes but also some enemies.

PS: There is also a small bug in which the vault doors won't open (Flesh doors). Had to reset my quest once to fix it so don't know if it was just something on my side.

Also stuck at the fishing part of the quest.  On the rare occasion i was actually able to target a fish, I used the electro spear so i know i hit the target, the quest did not advance, no fish were collected.  Seems pretty bugged.

Type: Through and Beyond quest not doable.

Description: The second sphincter door will not open. Monsters sometimes slip through it. I can melee them through it. I can't get through it.

Reproduction: Aborting and restarting the mission reproduced the issue.

Expected result: I assume the door is supposed to open.

Observed result: It does not.

Reproduction Rate: Attempted quest twice, happened twice. After a full restart of the game, the sphincter opened.

• TYPE: In-game Descent of the heart
  • DESCRIPTION: I was playing the quest and came to the third door but the event didn't trigger, the NPC and marker was there thoug, after a restart i went into the mission agin and here was the kill event after the second door didn't finsih after all the enemys died, but that could be because i was afk when the enemys came.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: In the first case there is an event that should trigger, and the second the kill event should have ended and continued the quest
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I was playing the quest and came to the third door but the event didn't trigger, the NPC and marker was there thoug, after a restart i went into the mission agin and here was the kill event after the second door didn't finsih after all the enemys died, but that could be because i was afk when the enemys came.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: after the second reset it fixed it

• TYPE: In-game Descent of the heart - snake quest, first time you get a mech.
  • DESCRIPTION: 1.I just finished the necramech fight but I died in the middle of it (snake!! snake!!) and the volume was turned up to 100% for some reason even though everything else I have is at 20-30%, had to take my headphones off because it was so loud.
  • 2. You can't pick up mods in the same mission even though enemies drop them

• 3. My companion died (smeeta) and I couldn't revive it

• EXPECTED RESULT: 1. I expected it to be the same volume as everything else, or as my settings are. 2. that I could pick up the mods 3. Revive my kavat
  • OBSERVED RESULT: 1. Sound bug happened when I died in the fight and also after the fight. 2. It never let me pick up mods 3. My kavat died in the boss fight
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I can't replay the quest so I can't really tell sorry.

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: I was afk for like 5 minutes before starting to repair the heart after clearing out the infested for the first time. I went to repair the heart and accidentally pressed F and switched my weapon. I can't shoot the weapon or switch back to the repair laser at all.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I think I should've been able to switch back to the repair weapon either through the weapon switch hotkey or from /unstuck.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I've been locked out of weapon switching in the necromech entirely.

2 hours ago, Pulsar_Prime said:

Fass residue is being picked up but not registered, cannot progress, still says i collected 0.

I've encountered this, and another person ahead of me in the same discord server says they retried that portion of the quest three times.  I'm about to retry a second time (first time by aborting back to the non-combat area, this time about to try after returning to orbiter).

• TYPE: In Game - Through and Beyond
  • DESCRIPTION:Progressed through the first cave iris and attempting to move past the second
  • VISUAL
  • REPRODUCTION: issue only occurred during the first run of the mission. Abandoning the mission and rerunning it fixed the issue.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: expected the second iris to open
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Objective blocked by a door that would not open. Kavat can enter, and there are mobs on the other side which can be damaged, and have visible health bars.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: issue only occurred during the first run of the mission.

• TYPE: Heart of Deimos Quest
  • DESCRIPTION: During "catch 3 fish" I died when I had 1/3 and no matter how many fish I caught after that, the quest refused to update. Had to abort.
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: While in "catch 3 fish" catch one fish and then die, see if it lets you progress.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have been able to just continue catching the fish and continued with the quest.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: the number of fish I caught didn't update and I had to abort.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I didn't try to reproduce it, just made sure I stayed alive on subsequent tries.

• TYPE: In Game
  • DESCRIPTION: When dying in the necramech during the deimos quest fight vs. the enemy necramech, the death sound of your mech is way too loud
  • VISUAL: did not capture visual
  • REPRODUCTION: die during the quest fight in the room near the heart
  • EXPECTED RESULT: a normal volume death sound
  • OBSERVED RESULT: maximum volume possible. this sound seems to bypass all volume sliders. 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: happened every time i died during the quest battle, which is 5 times.

• TYPE: Heart of Deimos Quest
  • DESCRIPTION:: Necromech controls show as default controls instead of the ones you have mapped.
  • REPRODUCTION: Get to Necromech control and play through with different mapped controls [i.e Warframe power activation]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Will show default controls for Necromech during movement/ability tutorial instead of the ones you have actually mapped.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Shows default controls for Necromech instead of your mapped ones.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Everytime I would imagine.

TYPE: In-Game
DESCRIPTION: Cutting vitreospina to get spinal core sections.
VISUAL: unknown.png
REPRODUCTION: Cut vitreospina and don't get spinal core. Not sure though, I don't get any, my friend does.
EXPECTED RESULT: I should get spinal core sections
OBSERVED RESULT: I don't get any spinal core sections
REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens all the time or rather it doesn't.

On 2020-08-21 at 2:15 PM, [DE]Bear said:
  • TYPE: Launcher.
  • DESCRIPTION: Trying to update my warframe.
  • VISUALunknown.png
  • REPRODUCTION: I'm just trying to launch the game then update.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: It should update my warframe game.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Does nothing.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: This has been happening for the past 30 minutes.

• TYPE: Steam Launcher
  • DESCRIPTION: Update freezes at 249.5mb
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Fully updated and patched
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Update frozen at 249.5mb for over an hour
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens every time after verifying cache, relaunching the launcher, running launcher as admin, running Steam as admin,

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: I exited the Necralisk on the mission 'Through and Beyond' and walked left.
  • VISUAL
  • REPRODUCTION: Walk left through the little spore trees.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I shouldn't have gone to the end of the mission.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I went to the end of the mission.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% repro.

Archived