Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Bug-Hunting Megathread (Read First Post!)

SilverBones

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Hunting Avichaea tags by using the tranq scanner to pick up nearby animals
  • VISUAL: None
  • REPRODUCTION: Using the tranq rifle to scan for avichaeas (without using a lure point)
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Avichaeas should spawn outside of using a lure point
  • OBSERVED RESULT: They are not spawning (or to the extent that the tranq scanner is not picking it up)
  • REPRODUCTION RATE:Done a few runs around the cambion drift having no luck of some spawning

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Cortege has inconsistent damage types. In archwing, it deals heat damage. As a heavy weapon, it deals impact and radiation. Nothing in the description makes this seem intentional.
  • VISUAL: Not sure how to actually post one, at least without making an account anywhere.

I'm also fairly certain that entering the mech's Guard Mode repeatedly is causing mods to apply repeatedly, though not 100% on that one.

• DESCRIPTION: Strip Mining (Endless) (solo)
  • VISUAL: n.a.
  • REPRODUCTION: Use Limbo around Allied Necramechs. It's possible you need to activate Cataclysm while the Allied Necramech is in range.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I expect the ability to work and not bei disabled until client restart.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Cataclysm and Stasis stop affecting enemies. Further I can't even pick up anything while in Cataclysm. This stays even if I reload Cambion Drift.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I noticed this happening and I couldn't tell what was causing it at first. But I knew a Necramech was around at the time. I restarted client and 'fixed" the issue. But when I went in again my abilities worked until I came across another Necramech. At first the abilities worked. But when I refreshed Cataclysm they stopped all of a sudden. I believe the Necramech was in range of the ability upon recast.

TYPE:
 In-game
DESCRIPTION:
 Unable to extract abilities from Warframe with Helminth.
VISUAL: 
 uSQckjc.gif
REPRODUCTION:
 none.
EXPECTED RESULT: 
 Extracted, the mounting frame changes.
OBSERVED RESULT:
 Nothing happens.
REPRODUCTION RATE:
 100% occurs even if the game or PC is restarted.

• DESCRIPTION: When Panzer Vulpaphyla dies, it sometimes reverts to rank 1. Observed doing Deimos bounties
  • REPRODUCTION Panzer Vulpaphyla dies in mission, and the bug sometimes occurs (fairly frequently). I was running Bounties on Deimos.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Companion respawns at its correct, current rank
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Sometimes companion respawns at rank 1. This rank 1 can level up with affinity gained, but this affinity doesn't appear to count towards the "true" rank of the pet. This makes levelling it difficult, as after the bug occurs, from then on in the mission, it cannot gain "true" affinity. It also has much lower HP.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It appears to happen more than half the time when panzer dies.

• TYPE: in game
  • DESCRIPTION: Unable to gild predasite/vulpaphyla
  • VISUAL:

1s7t.jpg

ljd0.jpg

• REPRODUCTION: I have 1 max rank predasite and 2 max rank vulpaphyla and none of them can be gilded
  • EXPECTED RESULT: being able to gild my new pets.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: see screenshots
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: every time.
  • Side note: I also have, in addition to my 3 max rank Deimos' pets, an unranked Pharaoh predasite, Maybe that causes problems. I will level it today and try again

vor 6 Stunden schrieb OnceADrog:
  • TYPE: In game
  • DESCRIPTION: Attempting to gild a max rank Sly Vulpaphyla
  • VISUAL: It is a real hassle to upload to a whole other platform rather than just paste it in here,,,,
  • REPRODUCTION: Attempt to gild a max rank Sly Vulpaphyla
  • EXPECTED RESULT: You are able to do so
  • OBSERVED RESULT: It told me I didn't have a non-gilded max rank pet. (I confirmed that the pet is indeed max rank, and can't be forma'd because it is ungilded)
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time I try

Was about to post this. Same thing is happening to me

Tried 2 "cats" and a "dog" can`t guild them.

vor 6 Stunden schrieb OnceADrog:
  • DESCRIPTION: Attempting to gild a max rank Sly Vulpaphyla
  • VISUAL: It is a real hassle to upload to a whole other platform rather than just paste it in here,,,,
  • REPRODUCTION: Attempt to gild a max rank Sly Vulpaphyla
  • EXPECTED RESULT: You are able to do so
  • OBSERVED RESULT: It told me I didn't have a non-gilded max rank pet. (I confirmed that the pet is indeed max rank, and can't be forma'd because it is ungilded)
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time I try

Can confirm. Same for me, tried with Panzer Vulpa.

Also have the same problem as some users already reported, that I cannot unlock/progress challenges

• TYPE: IN GAME.
  • DESCRIPTION: I don't know how the bug happened so I tell a little about what I was doing in case it helps, I was playing with the mech, I got down and went back to the warframe, after a while the host lost the connection and we changed the host then I appeared away from the group and with my warframe with 2600 shield and 19350 health.

8A863F4B63B6438FD8489EE6218A9A1DAA4C899A

• OBSERVED RESULTHealth was not visual since I could heal myself and the other players could see it.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: (2 times in a row) I closed the game because I had been blocked when migrating another player, and when I returned to join the section I still had the same amount of health.

E1A36A6471E0FB21DC1CA14A38E9A93C994EAF92

• More Information::Getting on and off the archwings brought me back to my normal amount of health and shields.

• DESCRIPTION: Sly vulpaphyla getting infected by vasca virus
  • VISUAL:

ig83.jpg

• REPRODUCTION: not sure how to repoduce. nothing happened when i went to the plains with another vulpaphyla
  • EXPECTED RESULT: expecting the vasca virus to only affect Kavats
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I went to the plains of eidolons at night to unveiled a riven (i did not purposely interact with vasca kavat so i am not sure when it happened exactly) and my sly vulpaphyla got the red aura similar to infected kavats. Using the vasca curative removed the aura so it seemed it really got infected and that was not only a visual bug.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I tried briefly to get my panzer vulpaphyla infected without success (it's for science, don't hate me ^^').

Type: In game, Multiplayer exclusive

Important notes: The issue pertains to playing in a non solo instance like open world or queuing into a mission, this is important because it destroys the roll Hildryn is the only warframe to really have, support based on shields.

Description: Using, or being around someone who is using, the companion mod Shield charger causes Hildryn's over-shields to instantly remove them self whenever gained. It does not seem to matter if the effect is active or not, unless the mod is on another players sentinel, or Using or being around someone using Energy siphon

Reproduction: Use Hildryn's "pillage" with no other draining abilities active with a companion using the Shield charger mod on, OR, without a sentinel use "Pillage" to gain over-shields then walk into range of another player with a sentinel with Shield Charger equipped on it with its effects active. Or the same set up but instead of testing the sentinel mod, you are testing the aura mod Energy Siphon.

Expected result: No effect as the shield is already boosted from the use of "Pillage" or the normal effect of Shield charger without the complete removal of over-shields, or no effect from Energy siphon due to them being shields.

Observed results: Complete removal of over-shields to the 60% boosted base shields, with energy siphon the overshields simply dissapear.

Reproduction rate: The result occurs on every attempt to reproduce the bug

• DESCRIPTION: There is a developer interaction button for Necramechs on the ridgeline between Albrecht's Prospect and Cerebrum Magna, however, this interaction button does not work. It simply appears to be something accidentally left in from testing.
  • VISUAL: j5oI5kF.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: In a Necramech, come out of the entrance area (if you were coming in directly from your Orbiter, not from the Necralisk) and go south on the edge of the ridge (go approximately 90 meters south of Mother). Afterwards, head slightly back north, and there will be an interact button for the Necramech. (This requires you to be walking in the correct direction (north) to see it. (View screenshot for map detail, player position, and relative information that will assist in finding the button.)
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Did not expect to see a developer button.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Found a left over developer button, it cannot be interacted with.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Guaranteed.

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: While fishing in Ivara's Prowl, throwing spear getting enemies attention
  • VISUAL: Prowl is not being cancelled as it is for throwing dye
  • REPRODUCTION: Go to Prowl and throw spear near enemy
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Prowl is still active yet so i expect still being invisible for them.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Enemies charge at Ivara in Prowl when spear is being thrown
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: repeatable 100% of time

Not sure which is intended - to go out of Prowl while throwing or not.

TYPE: In-game

DESCRIPTION: Void Dashing through the Necracmech to remove its invulnerabilty sometimes work and sometimes doesn't. It's occured really random. I always did it on the same timing: seconds when Necramech invulnerable, I always reflex do the Void Dash unto it. But different effects occured.

VISUAL: -

REPRODUCTION: It's totally random. Random runs always produce different effect. 

EXPECTED RESULT: Invulnerability gone and the Necramech kinda flinched.

OBSERVED RESULT: Sometimes the invulnerability it's still there and keep on attacking player.

REPRODUCTION RATE: Totally random. Continuing isolation vault runs, back to Necralisk and back out again, back to Orbiter to Cambion Drift to do the first run, repeat everything. it's all random.

• DESCRIPTION: Vault runs. Enemies killed Vulpaphyla. Devolution mod allowed it to enter Larval stage. Rank resets to 0 upon revival.
  • VISUAL:
  • REPRODUCTION: Equip Devolution mod on Vulpaphyla, Rank it up a few times, Let enemies kill it so it enters Larval stage.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Rank is retained throughout (unless it is a feature)
  • OBSERVED RESULT: It gets set to rank 0 upon revival
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: approximately 33% of all revivals reset the rank.
  • ADDITIONAL TEST PARAMETERS: Elsa Mutagen and Plagen Antigen were used to make this Vulpaphyla.

• DESCRIPTION: Oxylus don't iluminate fish on Earth and Venus
  • VISUAL: -
  • REPRODUCTION: just take Oxylus and go to Earth or Venus
  • EXPECTED RESULT: fish should be illuminated
  • OBSERVED RESULT: fish don't illuminated
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: is always

• TYPE: bounty mission (open sky quarry)
  • DESCRIPTION: missions with 3 time 3 extractor (2 player)
  • EXPECTED RESULT: if no destroyed extractor at every step, bonus  counted for reward
  • OBSERVED RESULT: each next step of the bounty remove the succesfull bonus of the previous one
  • VISUAL: from the second bounty ATH bugged44E594956046C0DA7621A4005D3D9C26226EA54A
  • 0CEC7724D6EA3DE12B6D17D4C121DB394E099A46382E6CE004449CD1315A22B5702062EA3AB2204C

• DESCRIPTION: The Mausolon necra/arch gun, when summoned on-foot will award xp toward the Arquebex, even in missions where the necramech cannot be summoned
  • REPRODUCTION: Simply summon the Mausolon in mission using the archgun deployer and use the Mausolon to kill some bad guyes
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The Mausolon earns XP only for itself
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The Mausolon earns XP also for the Arquebex
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

• DESCRIPTION: The ammo regen speed of archguns when used by the necramech much slower than it should be (bug does not affect the fallen necramechs you can commandeer)
  • REPRODUCTION: Simply observe the reloading speed of any arch-gun when held by the necramech
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Archgun reloads at the same rate as the in-space version (as per indicated by the arsenal UI hud "reload" stat)
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Instead the archgun will always reload at the same speed regardless of which archgun is used (approximately 5 ammo per second) this is fine on slower weapons like the velocitus, but weapons that consume ammo quickly like the imperator vandal really suffer from this. The ammo regen on the fallen necramechs seems to be more close to what it should be (full regen in 4 seconds)

• DESCRIPTION: Dual Decurion not visually not animating correctly when used with the necramech (it still functions fine though, barring the slow reload bug mentioned above), the one in the left hand is not held correctly and does not fire
  • VISUAL
    Spoiler

aETIzlI.jpg

dI3LLwG.jpg

0p0ITHB.jpg

• REPRODUCTION: Simply equip the Dual Decurion on the necramech and observe the bug in the way the necramech holds the Dual Decurion and the way it fires as well
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Both Decurions should be held forward and fire in sequence
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The right hand holds and fires its Decurion correctly, but the left hand just hangs limply by the necramechs side and does not fire (again, just a visual bug, the archgun still functionally fires the way it is supposed to)

• DESCRIPTION: Using Necramech breaks vacuum on Sentinel (only tested with Helios so far). It seems to happen "after a while" or when the mech breaks or is abandoned far away. Helios is still there, it still scans things but his ability to vacuum simply stops working. I managed to "fix" by killing myself and respawning.
  • VISUAL: Nothing
  • REPRODUCTION: So far it's happened every single time I've used the Necramech for a part of a vault run and either it got destroyed or I left it somewhere far away. It might have happened when I summoned a new mech while the old one was still alive as well. I was playing in a public squad as a client everytime.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Vacuum works while in Warframe-mode after using a Necramech.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Vacuum stops working while in Warframe-mode after using a Necramech.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% for me so far.

Should also note that the XP bug with Necramechs losing progress if you summon a new one is absolutely not fixed.

• TYPE: Warframe ability
  • DESCRIPTION: Equinox mend & main in day form after deactivation does not damage necromech in vaults. 
  • REPRODUCTION: Try to damage necromech by deactivating mend & main in day form.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Damage necromehc
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No damage being inflicted to necromech / gray 0 where shown as damage (In that time necromech could be damagaed througth other weapons)
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Always

• DESCRIPTION: i was refining the worm gobbles for the third tier of isolation vaults. during the wait i did some fishing. while in the throwing animation the refining finished and i got stuck with my fishing spear. i could not move anymore, could not use abilities, couldnt go into spoiler mode or use any gear. neither through the gearwheel or through hotkeys. /unstuck did nothing. happened at around 13:38 while i was solo in deimos. only option was to abort the mission, since menu's were still accessible.
  • VISUAL: i was punching a wall for loosing the third vault and forgot to take a screenshot, however, there was nothing immidiately visible on the screen, look like i was idling with my fishing spear, fishing ui and all.
  • REPRODUCTION: i got stuck the moment the refining finished, while i was in the middle of the fishing animation. i was invisible on octavia, mallet and amp were running, i was using the spari spear
  • EXPECTED RESULT: i should have caught the fish, got the fish reward screen, then should have been able to take the wall food out of the thingy.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: i had to abort the mission
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: it was the first time for me, needless to say, i will not fish again during isolation vaults

• TYPE: in-game
  • DESCRIPTION: when i use the necramech and use its first ability, the necraweb grenade thing, it breaks my whipclaw on khora
  • VISUAL
  • REPRODUCTION: get in a necramech, use the abilities, get out and try and whipclaw
  • EXPECTED RESULT: whipclaw as normal
  • OBSERVED RESULT: whipclaw breaks and hits straight upwards, sometimes doing no damage
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: everytime

• TYPE: [In-Game, Isolation Vault Mission, Client non-host]
  • DESCRIPTION: [n/a]
  • VISUAL: [view below]
  • REPRODUCTION: [n/a]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [The Requiums on the Pedistals should reprisent the characters on the door]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [All Vault Door Requiums are displayed the same on the input pedistals]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [this just happened the first time to me, non of the other 3 were effected by this bug]

unknown.png

• DESCRIPTION: kept failing through the map from isolation vaults , /unstuck was not working,can't get any rewards or items
  • VISUAL
  • REPRODUCTION: Probably you will get this bug when you fail through the map
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: IDK
  • BTW,Can you give me back all the rewards?

Archived