Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Bug-Hunting Megathread (Read First Post!)

SilverBones

Bug 1 (re-summoned necramech health):

• TYPE: In-game, Necramechs
  • DESCRIPTION: Re-summoning a necramech in an open world, having previously summoned a necramech in the same session. The necramech has a mod equipped that increases its maximum health.
  • REPRODUCTION: Use the necramech summon, then enter and leave the necramech without it dying. Move to another location, then once the timer has run through, use the necramech summon again.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The necramech should either be re-summoned with full health, or re-summoned with the health value it had when last left.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The necramech is re-summoned with the same energy value it had when last left, but 1501 health, regardless of if its maximum health is greater than 1501.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time I re-summon a necramech without it having first been destroyed.

Bug 2 (warframe dying during necramech use):

• TYPE: In-Game, Necramechs
  • DESCRIPTION: In solo mode on the Cambion Drift, my warframe died while I was using a necramech, which did not then force me back into my warframe.
  • REPRODUCTION: Use a necramech while the warframe has a channelled ability active (in my case it was Wukong's celestial twin) in a high enemy density area, such as the second phase of an Isolation Vault bounty.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: When the warframe died, I should have been forced out of the necramech and back into the warframe in the bleedout state.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I remained in the necramech until it was destroyed, unaware that my warframe had died. Upon the destruction of the necramech, I was returned to my operator as expected, but could not re-summon my warframe as it was dead. I was subsequently killed in operator mode, which, rather than allowing me to use an arcane revive to regain my warframe, caused the bounty to fail as if I had no remaining revives.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Uncertain, as I do not particularly want to repeatedly fail bounties to test this.

Bug 1: Flowers not showing for subsumed Warframes.

• TYPE: Subsume issue
  • DESCRIPTION: When I subsumed my first two frames Nidus and Hildryn the flower for them didn't show up after the process was completed. Every other warframe since has produced one. only 3 flowers out of 5 frames I've subsumed have a represented flower.
  • VISUAL: missing flowers
  • REPRODUCTION: Only happened on my first two frames. 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: 5 flowers
  • OBSERVED RESULT: only 3
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Has only happened with the first two frames I subsumed. All others afterwards have produced a flower.
  • Spoiler

xW6WcCE.jpeg

• Spoiler

wT8gs1N.jpg

Spoiler

TxLHu8U.jpg

10 hours ago, Alien5890 said:

Take a closer look at the Atlas flower, under it in the textures is your Saryn flower, the same mistake as in my post about flowers.

you mean that white glow under and to the right? Surely that's a bug in and of itself. Should I just edit the old post?

• TYPE: Codex
  • DESCRIPTION: Missing / Duplicate Mods
  • VISUAL
  • REPRODUCTION: Open Codex \ Universe \ Mods \ Sort by Name \ Enter Necramech into Search Box
  • EXPECTED RESULT: One of each Necramech Mod, either lit for owned or dull for not owned
  • OBSERVED RESULT: 15 Mods visible, 4 duplicates, 5 missing.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time.

• TYPE: Mod Bench
  • DESCRIPTION: Missing Mods
  • VISUAL
  • REPRODUCTION: Open Mod Bench \ Incomplete \ Sort by Name \ Enter Necramech into Search Box
  • EXPECTED RESULT: One of each Necramech Mod not owned, in my case: Necramech Seismic Wave, Necramech Slipstream, Necramech Thrusters, Necramech Streamline, Necramech Stretch
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Necramech Streamline & Necramech Stretch are not listed here.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time.

TYPE: in-game
DESCRIPTION: Enemies Accused by Xaku are immune to weapons with punch-on-kill/pin-to-wall effect, e.g. hystrix, stahlta, bolto, boltor, and most bows
REPRODUCTION: Accuse an enemy and then try to shoot them with the listed weapons
EXPECTED RESULT: Accused enemies should take damage normally from all weapon types
OBSERVED RESULT: Projectiles will either stop on hitting them and do no damage (no damage number), or with punchthrough, pass harmlessly through.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Happened on client and host with the particular weapons

TYPE: in-game
DESCRIPTION: Cannot uncast Xaku's Gaze without energy
REPRODUCTION: Disable an enemy with Gaze, deplete your energy below the cast cost, and then try to hold uncast on the target
EXPECTED RESULT: Enemy should be freed from Gaze at no energy cost.
OBSERVED RESULT: HUD displays "NEED MORE ENERGY" message, nothing happens
REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% of the time

TYPE: In-Game

DESCRIPTION: Necramech health bugged upon resummoning the mech, looses significant portion of health upon resummon

VISUAL: NA

REPRODUCTION: Summon the Necramech as usual and enter it, then resummon it later and use Transference again.

EXPECTED RESULT: Necramech should have the intended HP values

OBSERVED RESULT: Necramech HP gone from modded max value to unmodded max value (in my case from 4300 max HP to 1501 max HP), however can be healed to intended max Health via Vome Residue Fields

REPRODUCTION RATE: Everytime I resummon the mech for various reasons

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: After transferring out of my mech into Operator, I was unable to reenter my frame or my mech. I was stuck in Operator mode, and when I died, I entered bleedout, died, and respawned back into Operator mode in the same situation. Also of note, after my first respawn, my Operator's health was 250 instead of the normal 650. Additionally, when I tried to extract, I immediately got a "mission failed" message and loaded back into the Necralisk via the loading screen, not from the hallway.
  • VISUAL: I did not take a screenshot because I didn't think it would be helpful, but in retrospect, one of me in bleedout in Operator may have been useful.
  • REPRODUCTION: I'm unsure exactly what the trigger was, but I was using Gauss during the endless Strip Mining bounty. I transferred in and out of my mech fine during the first set of extractors but ran into the bug on the second.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Using 5, I should have been able to easily transfer between my frame, my mech, and my operator. Upon being drained of health, I should have returned to my frame.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: 5 had no effect. Occasionally it would say "Invalid Target." Upon reaching 0 health, I died.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: This is the second time I've had this sort of issue (previous was last night) but last time, when I "died" as operator, I returned to my frame as expected and proceeded as normal. This time was far more severe, ending in mission failure and loss of loot/progress.

36 minutes ago, Darth_BOR said:
  • DESCRIPTION: Invalid lunchpoint.
  • VISUAL: NaN
  • REPRODUCTION: Call for your AW. Its always INVALID LUNCHPOINT.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: AW comes down to pick me.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: INVALID LUNCHPOINT.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 150%

I had this happen last night, and if I activated my kdrive first, I could then activate my archwing.

• DESCRIPTION: Stuck when switching from Necramech to Excalibur Umbra.
  • VISUAL: Lq07CX5.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Enter the Necramech, then try to leave it while Excalibur Umbra is close.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Become the Operator, alternatively become Excalibur Umbra.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Become invincible but stuck, unstuck does not help. Able to attack, and Excalibur continues to attack independently.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 2/2, 100% so far.

• TYPE: [In-Game, Cambion Drift.]
  • DESCRIPTION: [Tranq white velocipod. Animal fell through the map. Can't see x prompt for collection but can hear it when move around area and walk across it.]
  • REPRODUCTION: [First time this has happened (to me), couple of animal captures later, and tranq velocipod and it vanishes through the floor of Campbion Drift, and no way to locate it.]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [Tranq animal, it should remain visible, and x-prompt for collection should also be visible]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [Velocipod vanished and only the sound for being on the x-prompt for collection was available, next time velocipod was tranq'd it vanished through floor completely.]

• TYPE: [In-Game]
  • DESCRIPTION: T1 reward(Cabochon Embolos) dropped from a T3 vault bonus/opening reward.  We did fight 3 Necramechs so I know the vault was a T3 for sure.
  • VISUAL: F6 screenshot including names of party members, happened a minute or two after 9:00 est.

lq5OBuY.jpg

• REPRODUCTION: Not sure, maybe the cycle changed over while we doing the vault and messed with the reward table.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: A reward from the T3 table for the bonus/opening reward.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: T1 reward for the bonus after we opened the T3 vault.  I think the normal reward was T3 but I am not sure - the Cabochon Embolos on the reward popup caught my eye.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: N/A

• TYPE: In Game Market
  • DESCRIPTION: Mod Drop Chance Boosters Aren't Available For Purchase
  • VISUALhttps://i.imgur.com/01mlb32.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Search booster and mod and drop chance in market.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: All boosters available to purchase for platinum.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Desired boosters not available
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% of the time, restarting does not fix issue.
  • Other: Drop rates for specific mods are so atrocious (deimos set, necramech rares, and others ) its incredibly frustrating you can't even get the booster to help fix it. Boosters are supposed to 'fix' a specific hastle by making a time investment for a specific thing less so. Why isn't it in the store?!!

• DESCRIPTION: Subsumed Warcry does not apply to the caster, only allies.
  • VISUALrjeKkHG.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Cast Subsumed Warcry on a Warframe (Tested with Inaros Prime)
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Buff Icon should be shown on the top right of screen along with the relevant buffs.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Buff only applies to allies with no buffs applied to Inaros Prime.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% of the time when I cast Warcry.

• TYPE: In-Game Railjack
  • DESCRIPTION: When running an archwing portion of the mission, Arch-gun and Arch-melee equip.  Seems to be obscuring the Primary/Secondary weapons when firing.  Melee is just plain wonky as standard melee and Arch-melee are wielded at the same time. 
  • VISUALmjwTamu.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Go from Archwing to Grineer Crew ships and it occurs.  Sometimes it will reset back to normal when teleporting back to the Railjack through the Omni use (of the appropriate intrinsic level), sometimes it doesn't and stays locked on the Warframe through the whole of the mission.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Archwing for Archwing, Ground equipment for ground equipment. 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Cosmetic more than anything.  Damage is consistent with the fact that I was using an Ignis Wraith at the time.  
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Can be consistently reproducible regardless of host or client PC as the host in this game had the same problem.  

2 hours ago, Traumtulpe said:
  • DESCRIPTION: Stuck when switching from Necramech to Excalibur Umbra.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 2/2, 100% so far.

I also suffer from this bug regularly and concistently. It seems like the player avatar is sharing space with umbra and thei avatars are stuck next to ech other like glue.

Reproduction is like 6/6, and definitely seems to be proximity based with umbra and based in the logic of whether you pop out of the mech as operator or into a close-by frame that's on-screen.

As an interim fix, you can use the fishing pole to force another animation that seperates you from Umbra.  Any toss then a bullet jump should let you able to seperate; its possible an emote with sufficient motion will give enough distance to cause seperation.

TYPE: In-Game
DESCRIPTION: Lost Arquebex innate "-" polarity after hotfix changes. The hotfix stated "Any Polarizations done to this now removed 9th Mod Slot have been transferred over to a free universal (blank) Mod Slot upon login of this Hotfix."
After my first polarization (I forma'd twice, adding a "V" slot each time) I swapped the locations of one of the "V" slots and the innate "-" slot using the "Swap Polarities" function, with one "V" slot ending up in the extra 9th slot in the upper right. Upon login today, the "V" slot was moved onto another non-polarized slot as expected, however the innate "-" polarity was completely removed from the weapon.
VISUAL: before hotfix, 3 "V" and 1 "-" slots

unknown.png

after hotfix, 3 "V" slots

SPOILER_unknown.png

REPRODUCTION: Forma'd twice before today's hotfixes, moved polarities around using the "Swap Polarities" function, hotfix unexpectedly completely removed the - polarity.

EXPECTED RESULT: innate "-" polarity should have been left where it was in the lower left corner

OBSERVED RESULT: innate "-" polarity was completely removed

REPRODUCTION RATE: permanent change from the hotfix

• TYPE: in-game, amps, operator
  • DESCRIPTION: Amps stagger operator
  • VISUAL: [This is where you would add your screenshot or video]
  • REPRODUCTION: Affects all amps with following components: 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Shooting an enemy should NOT tend to affect you more than the enemy! Enemies kill you while animation locked. Amps are not supposed to hurt their operator and didn't before unintended changed swept  them up in other classes 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Amps are absolutely garbage and frustrating to use and half my weapon choice is about as bad as 2020. funruiningly horrible
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: all the time.
  • Specific Variations:
  • Granmu prism will not finish its 3burst, the first blast will interrupt the rest of the shot. The actual stagger distance is 6.1-6.2 meters(tough to measure with shot drop), and there is a 0.1 meter window were a shot will cause a flinch instead of a full knockdown.
  • Exard scaffold will be similiarly interupted. also its INCREDIBLY inaccurate (worse than the rahn) and will scatter closer to your feet on its own. Exard's blast radius is incorrect, it lists 2.5 meters, but will stagger you from 5. This means its  completely unusable at any range: Point blank your own shots interrupt the act of shooting enemies in your face, and long range the accuracy makes your salvo miss. Additionally, the recoil is horrendous in ADDITION to the spread and needs to be eliminated to make this usable. As a personal opinion: Additional feedback for the exard: Its objectively the worst amp weapon and could use some love/a balance pass. Consider making it a four round burst for the same energy cost, and the current functionality turned into a 'hold altfire to charge' mode, as well as making each grenade cost less energy, or adjusting its damage and s upwards, or giving it some other side benefit.
  • Dissic has an incredible blast radius and staggers/stuns far beyond its blast radius. Dissic scaffold lists a 7m radius, however, it will still cause stagger over a far greater distance, making it entirely unusable at even medium ranges. Testing shows the real distance is 12meters.
  • Shraksun's listed blast radius is 5meters, the actual stagger distance is 9 meters. While it does travel far enough to avoid inconveniencing its user, the projectile airbursts upon contact with an enemy and staggers basically every shot without recourse. 
  • Propa's listed range is 8 meters, however the ACTUAL blast range is 15 meters. This one apepars to function correctly, and does not stagger when outside the blast zone. however, it doesn't actually fire far enough to get the operator outside the blast zone, and also detonates instantly when contacting an enemy, mostly guaranteeing a stagger.
  • Madurai's fire blast does NOT self stagger in any way, despite having an aoe component. This means its already possible/intended for operators to not gimp themselves with an incorrect weapon choice, and the only reason this is still a thing is someone hasn't changed the relevant values. 
  • Personal Opinion: The operator acrobatics are actually kinda cool. Maybe add them as a toggleable option and/or animation set to replace the buttslide?
  • Context: Prior to mainline update in march this issue didn't exist
  • Other: Suo brace is unusable and the delay between recharge needs to instantly refill the amp once it kicks in: it has no bonus to recharge and the greater capacity works against you. Add 0.5 seconds to the recharge delay, but make it jump to full instantly. It shouldn't punish you for choosing a deeper clip. (asset, not hindrance)
  • Request: Testing this was infuriating because there is no instant 'visit simaris in the relay' button from orbiter that other syndicates have. Additionally, not being able to change operator gear within the simulacrum is a massive limitation and super unfun. Please add ability to change amps in sim, or at least in relay same as cetus/fortuna/necralisk! Make it work the same so you can pop out of sim, swap and test without loading 3 times and multiple cutscenes every time you return to relay.
  • Request 2: Testing this was super frustrating because you aren't able to search for amps by name or part like you can in the arsenal or with kitguns/zaws. (you can put 'gaze' into arsenal/inventory and get all gazes, or kitgun and get all kitguns, but you cant't even have a search bar in operator. while you ARE able to pull up a list of amps by linking [AMP] in chat (same as [riven] etc. Examples: https://i.imgur.com/lmqR6qB.jpg https://i.imgur.com/QGS7w9B.jpg
  • Request 3: Operators still don't have fashion slots D E F or look links. They still don't have quality of life things introduced lately! Please add extra slots so i can use the new fashion!
  • Personal Note: Stagger bugs with amps were introduced with the mainline update in march of this year.. Its been about seven months of this issue being ignored. Seven Months. Please do better. Your studio fixed kuva lich co-op in a shorter time frame (5-6 months) and that was the hottest requested topic for the entire time until it was fixed. This issue should have been addressed via hotfix within a week or two after discovery and promptly removed.
  • Policy Request: Digital extremes appears to be/has a reputation for being extremely bad about listening to active feedback in a timely manner. Please strongly consider a 'game mechanics' section to the tennogen steam voting website and let players request and create their own features in the same fashion as tennogen skins are created. This would let your feedback reps have easier jobs and consolidate positive, valued feedback directly and avoid the reputation your studio has of not listening, while also utilizing an existing feedback pipeline: Content creators there are told what needs to improve as they go before being accepted.  
  • Regardless of how soon this is fixed, there needs to be a better way to get high priority fixes in front of the right staffers eyes, not for silly opinions but genuine 'hey you guys hosed an entire section of the game by accident' tier stuff.

55 minutes ago, Udoshi said:
  • TYPE: in-game, amps, operator
  • DESCRIPTION: Amps stagger operator

Sorry, forgot to add this in before posting. 

This bug is more far-reaching than you expect and absolutely dunks on the new warframe player experience. let me explain:

Because of this issue there are some amps that are objectively S#&$ty and the worst.  Wwhen I get a friend into the game who LOVED the second dream they are set up for a MASSIVE disappointment window shortly after because we(the community as well) have to warn them NOT to use certain parts or amps, oh, and also the mote amp sucks and you should make anything else given the chance, except these things which are even worse.

When they ask why, well - 

The last thing a new player wants to hear is 'because the game creators want it that way' or 'because its the way things are since (time back when) and they don't listen to the community anymore'.

Lets break it down further: (from the wiki , original image here  https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/warframe/images/c/cd/AmpConvention.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20190415144538)

i40QBFS.png

Leveling up to 2 in Quills is easy: You just need standing and sentient cores. You COULD concievably do it just from railjack and luna and events, like scarlet spear. 3 isn't too hard, friends helping you through an eidolon hunt will do it just fine.

Leveling up in Vox Solaris is NOT easy. in fact, its lamely frustrating. Level 1 gets you no access to parts for amps. Level 2 is gated behind frustrating farm and luckdrops in huge amounts - you can't just go kill enemies a la cetus, and even if you do luck through it - all the parts are bad. Cantic is okay, but its basically the raplak except armor dings it thrice

For level 3, atmo systems are just as much of a pain... and half the parts are not generally usable. (plaga is specialist/for certain amps), dissic is unusable, and lega is the best choice, the worst part being you can't buy the parts from little duck before you need them, resulting in 'bash your head against the wall frustration on profit taker heists'.  And its more of the same for rank 4, exacerbated by the gold drop being needed. And the good scaffold is unusable at that level [b]too[/b].

Its a recipe for "you have to max everything standing wise but can't enjoy the fruits of your labors until at the top of the mountain, oh, and also, the mote map is horrible until you replace it, but you can't because of *reasons*."

I've had friends do the second dream, find it super fun and excited, and then discover the amp problem in concert with vox solaris standing gating with parts and quit over it.

TLDR; So New Players Don't Quit In frustration:

• A new player HAS to be able to progress through the early levels of a syndicate at an easy and reasonable pace and not get RNG locked out of progression.

• Gyromag Systems need to be puchasable form Little Duck at rank 1 so you COULD standing grind to rank up to 2! Atmo Systems similarly have to be buyable at rank 2 so a player COULD buy them for ranking up to 3. Repeller is already buyable at 3.

• absolutely the most feedback I hear from new players starting to climb this hill is the way that profit taker heist parts are metered out

• Amp parts from Vox Solaris should be shifted to be available one level sooner. (1-3, not 2-4)

• Leveling Vox Solaris needs to be better.  

• Vox Solaris needs to not be gated behind Fortuna rank 5 to get repeller/atmo/gyro

• Excessively Costly Cetus amp parts need to have their wisp and fish costs toned down - no more than 5 wisps - especially rank 1-3 ones. (why is klebrik 20 wisps?!) Same for Vox Solaris parts. Standouts: Lohrin, Juttni, Clapra, shraksun , klebrik, maybe pencha. Tone down Repeller/atmo/gyromag/toroid manufaccturing costs in the same way Entrati Family member tokens for level ups weree reduced to from 5/10 to 1x - you already need them for level up, don't add insult ot injury.

• Breath of the Eidolon available for standing(same as cetus wisps) or plat (like orokin cells in the ingame store)

• All amp parts need to be usable. This means stagger goes away. standouts: Suo needs to recharge to full in the same total time as standard /other braces. Exard needs to be usable: no recoil, tightened spread. Everything else is more or less okay as long as the stagger goes away. Direct fire/non aoe amps (raplak, rahn, klebrik, cantic, maybe shwaak could use some love or a small tune-up. Mote could use a small boost)

The way things are, a new players choices of amp basically are extremely limited and either their options suck, too expensive or come form unreachable sources.

Tldr: every stagger affected amp is positioned standing-wise to make only the worst amps available to people when you look at the chart of WHEN you get options.

• *This is NOT the same bug as I reported earlier, but is a result of the fix to that bug.
  •  
  • TYPE: [ In-Game ] 
  • DESCRIPTION: [ Helminth System: Atlas (Revisted)]
  • VISUAL: [ N/A ]
  • REPRODUCTION: [ Replace Atlas's third ability, "Petrify", with any other subsumed ability.] 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [ Enemies that die when petrified from the casting of "Rumblers" should drop rubble, but they do not, when the third ability "Petrify" is replaced with any other subsumed ability.]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [ Enemies are petrified when Rumblers spawn, as per the previous Hotfix 29.0.8.1, but enemies, when killed, do not drop "rubble" as they should, when killed after being petrified. ]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [ After testing multiple times, with and without "Petrify" being subsumed, no rubble is being dropped by enemies petrified via Rumblers petrification, but rubble does drop from those same enemies if the "Petrify" ability is not replaced via subsume.]

• TYPE: transpherence back into warframe impossible and mission loot partially whipped
  • DESCRIPTION: I was running an iso vault bounty, I think we were in the protect otak stage in t2 and I just started using my necramech. After a few moments I went into operator and aimed into a wall to get back into my warframe.
  • VISUAL: Was sadly not recording at the time, sry.
  • REPRODUCTION: Not known.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Welp, I expected for my warframe to be teleported to my operators position as it did when using the necramechs previously.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: When I tried to transphere back into my warframe it just gave me an "invalid target" response. Additionally, all loot I had collected (which finally included a necramech continuity ;-;) was no longer listed in the mission progress screen. And of course the progress screen didn't lie to me as only the loot collected afterwards and the bounty rewards were actually given to me. (aka byby necramech continuity, it was good to dream of having you ;-;).
  • As additional details,
    • I was also unable to find my warframe within the vault (although I may just be a bit blind :D) and my operator had to be revived just as a warframe would have.
    • Dying by using "hold X to revive" did not revert the immediate effects, my squad sadly... or nicely didn't allow me to die by bleedout.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: That was the first run I did after patch 29.0.7, so I can't say I have usable data but if it helps another guy in the same squad, during the same mission ran into the same problem. (I don't know about his loot tho)

Archived